Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,163 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland (580 Views)

2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Nairaland Forum Is A Better Platform Than Twitter Get Your Own Twitter / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2023
I believe it's time another forum is introduced to compete with nairaland.
The bias by the Mods is getting out of hand
Negative agendas against the igbos are quickly pushed to front page while the ones on yorubas are quickly removed and the author banned
Seun have successfully turned this forum in to an anti-igbo forum.
It's just a matter of time before we all will leave this place for them so they can be using it to push their Yoruba agenda
Despite all the anti igbo comments from Helinues, freestuff and other known tribal bigots here, they are never ban.
Just say something negative about the Yorubas, you are immediately banned

2 Likes

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by helinues: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
What are you or your likes waiting for?

How many times are we going to read this empty threat from you people.

Go to other forum, you won't be missed. Stop the victims mentality which is now stale and dumb

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Go to other forum, you won't be missed. Stop the victims mentality which is now stale and dumb
Mod will not see this one o
Just fire back now and u will be the one they will ban

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by helinues: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

Rubbish

Your thread alone deserves banning or you didn't read rule 7 properly

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by XerXers: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Nairaland is different from reality. You can gloat over whatever propaganda you succeed in pushing here but reality is different
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Your thread alone deserves banning or you didn't read rule 7 properly

Since seun have decided to make this place a tribal breeding ground for u guys, we must remind him
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by 1Dray(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

This one is already pained and crying, he rather everyone stay put in a tribalist forum, where tribalists like him reign supreme.

1 Like

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by helinues: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

Since seun have decided to make this place a tribal breeding ground for u guys, we must remind him

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Nigeria that na only you people always claim victims, a majority tribe for that matter, what then should the minority tribes do then?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by Cooldowntemper: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Be useful with your life

God forbid

Spits

1 Like

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by Odumegwu444: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
You are distorting fact

Anyway, 5 percenters are inconsequential in a scheme of thing and Nairaland traffic.
A tiny dot in a 🔵 cycle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Nigeria that na only you people always claim victims, a majority tribe for that matter, what then should the minority tribes do then?
Lolz
And who says I'm igbo?
Oga i be Benin boy and I have observed this thing for a very long time
We are watching you people
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by helinues: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

Lolz
And who says I'm igbo?

grin

Typical lyrics. Have you people ever claimed responsibility for your actions before?

Hiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by libertyfather(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Same u keep ranting leaving lagos...enu leni bi ti aje akara

2 Likes

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

grin

Typical lyrics. Have you people ever claimed responsibility for your actions before?

Hiss
If u actually get sense
U would have decided to investigate instead of assuming
Ignorance is a bad thing

When u finish calling the other tribes igbos because they are speaking up
We will be here to wish u Goodluck for creating multiple enemies All in the name of fighting igbos

Maybe Oredo is a place in igbo land 😁😁
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by Cooldowntemper: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

grin

Hiss

You need to visit a mental home

How is a rival faceless forum a bad thing.

Other better platforms have rivals

As reddit is to Quora so as Facebook is to Twitter and tinder is to bumble
What is wrong with your Afonjeezxy skull ?
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2023
XerXers:

Nairaland is different from reality. You can gloat over whatever propaganda you succeed in pushing here but reality is different

Says someone that lives in their own made up reality and alternative facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by vedoha: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2023
I for say gist mania but that's d the dumbness forum I have ever seen
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by SWaccomodator: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2 and 3
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:
I believe it's time another forum is introduced to compete with nairaland.
The bias by the Mods is getting out of hand
Negative agendas against the igbos are quickly pushed to front page while the ones on yorubas are quickly removed and the author banned
Seun have successfully turned this forum in to an anti-igbo forum.
It's just a matter of time before we all will leave this place for them so they can be using it to push their Yoruba agenda
Despite all the anti igbo comments from Helinues, freestuff and other known tribal bigots here, they are never ban.
Just say something negative about the Yorubas, you are immediately banned

Do an E-Biafra already

1 Like

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:

Rubbish

Only you say there should be a mass exodus of Ibos.

They reply and tell you to start packing and that you won't be missed.

You run to mods complaining.

What exactly is wrong with you people ?

You start shit and when we say go ahead, you begin cry give the same "biase" mods.

Truth is you have no single argument to counter what is posted here to counter your first attacks.

Abeg come and be going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:

But same propaganda is hitting you guys hard.

That to me shows there is no propaganda but hard truths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:

If u actually get sense
U would have decided to investigate instead of assuming
Ignorance is a bad thing

When u finish calling the other tribes igbos because they are speaking up
We will be here to wish u Goodluck for creating multiple enemies All in the name of fighting igbos

Maybe Oredo is a place in igbo land 😁😁

You decieve yourself only.

This is one of thousands of Obidient impostor accounts created before the elections.

Retire am already.

Elections are over and no one even fell for your fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by plaindealer: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2023
ipobterrorist.com. forum

Oya, thank me. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
vedoha:
I for say gist mania but that's d the dumbness forum I have ever seen

Then create an ABA version of Nairaland .

You can even copy NL to detail and name it Nairraland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by BentizilL2: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:

Lolz
And who says I'm igbo?
No bastard in Benin, stop trying to soil our in image by aligning with OSU terrorists... sad

2 Likes

Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2023
plaindealer:
ipobterrorist.com. forum

Oya, thank me. grin

Their numerous Biafra pages on Facebook are still there.

They can return to it after they abandoned it for Obi.
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

No bastard in Benin, stop trying to soil our in image by aligning with OSU terrorists... sad
lolz
i will forever aligned with the igbos than aligning with tribal bigots, cowards and betrayals
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by OredoPikin: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You decieve yourself only.

This is one of thousands of Obidient impostor accounts created before the elections.

Retire am already.

Elections are over and no one even fell for your fraud.
lolz
this one nor suit ur agenda grin grin
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by BentizilL2: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
i will forever aligned with the igbos than aligning with tribal bigots, cowards and betrayals
I will never align with OSU terrorist brother, I hate bigots, betrayals and terrorists with passion.
Re: A New Forum Is Needed To Rival Nairaland by Purvan(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Once I did this for niggers at my campus but AWS fees made me shut down the site

(1) (Reply)

You Hate Yourself And Your Country If You Help Any Of Tinubu's Surpporters / Thank You So Much Nairalanders For Talking Sense To Me / Peter Obi And Atiku Should Also Release Their University Transcripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.