Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (29588 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Limitednow: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
THE Presidency on Sunday berated the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, saying that it does not have any credible membership.

The Presidency in a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina described the association as a one-man show that is like a general without troops which revolves on Prof. Ango Abdullahi.

Adesina noted that the group had before the 2019 presidential elections expressed its hatred for President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the candidate NEF supported in the election suffered defeat.

The statement read, “Professor Ango Abdullahi on Sunday signed a long-winding statement on many issues relating to the North, and purportedly to the country.

” The former vice-chancellor signed the statement under the banner of Northern Elders Forum (NEF). Hearing that title, you would think the body was a conglomeration of true elders.

“But the truth is that NEF is just Ango Abdullahi, and Ango Abdullahi is NEF. It is a quasi-organization that boasts of no credible membership, and its leader is akin to a General without troops.

” Before the 2019 presidential election, the one-man army called NEF had shown its antipathy against President Muhammadu Buhari, and its preference for another candidate. They all got beaten together.”

Continuing, Adesina said, “NEF is merely waving a flag that is at half-mast. President Buhari steadily and steadfastly focuses on the task of retooling Nigeria, and discerning Nigerians know the true state of the nation. They don’t need a paper tiger to tell them anything.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/northern-elders-forum-lacks-credible-membership-%25E2%2581%25A0-presidency/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Alary: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Like seriously ! Adesina ! Adesina !! Adesina !!! How many times did I called you? This table you are shaking , hope bubu gat your back or else hausa/fulani will make you do barbecue las las

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I am convinced than anyone that Buhari failed on security

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
And Buhari is what? Cardboard lion?

199 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Limitednow: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

So finally?

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by id911(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
No reasonable Nigerian takes Femi seriously because even Aisha Buhari can testify that Buhari has failed in the area of security. In fact, to be fair to him, he has failed in every sector

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
You certainly have to deaden your own conscience before you can serve as a spokesperson to Nigerian politicians.

You have to sandwich lies in between half truths, all the time.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by hamlat2020(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina is aware of the security situation in Nigeria, he is only doing his job. Otherwise, he will be shown the way home.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina is mad !

They didn't ask for too much, as security is everyone's business.

19 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Racoon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Humn! Femi Adeshina is a lost cause as he has lost any touch of humanity because of asslicking and having elevated sycophancy to an unimaginable stupid level with all these his senseless press releases.

What this disgrace of a pastor does not know is that the core northerners dont forgive themselves let alone a non-native.Perhaps he cant code why even Buhari himself, the legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed, Garba Shehu have never even rebutted any dissenting statements from the Arewa youth let alone the likes of NEF that contains radical & cerebral northern elements. 

The Yorubas said, a dog that will not listen to the hunter's whistle will be lost in the forest.SW brethren pls call our brother to his senses.Let Adeshina be wise in doing sai baba zombiesm.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Racoon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

Agreed but Maj.Gen.Buhari is not only a failure as far as security is concerned but a monumental failure in anything governance.The man is just a disgrace.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oh Yoruba man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by vincentjk(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

Lol what did buhari do to you bro?

I never believed you could say this against buhari of all people to you cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by WandaNara: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
The cabal's basketmouth have spoken.

Mr Femi prescription pills no good for your body system.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Badonasty(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
The speed with which these guys dey reply criticism ehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by McBrooklyn(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
This puppetish clown again... Go dey always misyarn everytime undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Roon9(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm.. Idle speeches everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by ntyce(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
They have turned Femi Adesina to the attack dog same Jona did with Doyin Okupe.
Who else noticed Garba Shehu has been silent since Aisha gave him his size..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by LibertyRep: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who else noticed that Garba Shehu has rested and the baton is passed to Adesina to do his bit.

I'm surprised he didn't accuse Prof. Ango of being bitter because his oil block license is about to be withdrawn.

So many people are complaining about the insecurity and poverty in the land. The NASS, The Sultan, The CAN, not to talk of regional bodies like Afenifere an the rest have all added their voices to condemn the current insecure state of the country yet all Femi could do is to position himself as an 'attack dog' to please his master.
Does he think about posterity? Life after Buhari's Presidency?

I hope he knows there was once an Abati.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by InsightsFx: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
What Can I Say Bayi

But Anyways He Keeps Defending His Boss
I Keep Earning In My Purse wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

Nope

Buhari failed in every sectors of the economy .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Lincoln275(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
This Femi Adeshina sef

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by BitcoinsMonitor(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina has just 3 years left for his crappy, dumb, stupid and senseless statements, after Buhari's tenure he go hear am.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by solmus: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin

Femi Adesina is mad... a one time well respected National Newspaper Edittor.. now doing dirty job because of money... Northern elders said they are suffering , you a southerner insist they arent... oga femi should calm down atleast let Garba Shehu do this dirty Job

i really feel sorry for Northerners at this time, buhari had draged them through mud and made them wail in silence

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Yankiss(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi, Femi, Femi.... How many times did I call you?? You are overstepping your bounds. When siblings quarrel, mind how you throw yourself in. One day they will reconcile and you will become the common enemy. Count your teeth with your tongue and be wise!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by LegendHero(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
The problem of Nigeria is that we don’t always believe in realities and majority are hypocrites.

In all governments around the world, the spokesperson will always defend his principal in any way possible because that is job designation.

Former White House Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders always defend Trump lies even in the media every time because that’s her job.

That is the same reason why lawyers will defend their client even if he is caught in the act coz that is their job.

Do you expect Femi to be abusing Buhari in the media or he should resign for another person to take his place?

99.99% of the people abusing Femi will do the same if they are appointed as the presidential spokesperson, so why all the noise!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by yanabasee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

Buhari has failed in education, health, security and many other sectors including the very petroleum he's heading..

And you caused it....

I think, you failed us even more than Buhari did.....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by cRobo: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Adesina is biting more than he can chew

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Blackeuropean: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
This man femi get mouth sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.