Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,718 members, 7,847,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick (30124 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / English Woman Nearly Bites Off Man's Joystick As He Tried To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Olarewaju89: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and keep me quiet!! undecided

Are you the one that bought me phone and data You that can’t even buy yourself a good phone not to talk of gifting a lady.

Biko, leave me alone!!!

If you talk rubbish against men again , I will slap you mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Jennyclay(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

If you talk rubbish against men again , I will slap you mumu.
Woman beater!!! Woman beater!!!

Big shame on you!! Shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by IkeGod9891(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
ukaface:

You no go like dash me husband??

U can't even last at any home my dear. Just maintain being single.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Caseless: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
May Allah protect us from these desperate idiots.

The man behind the camera won't allow us hear word with his accent.

The victim funny sha.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Olarewaju89: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Woman beater!!! Woman beater!!!

Big shame on you!! Shame!!!

You better take your time or else i will expose you and you will be shock. Honestly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Jennyclay(f): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

You better take your time or else i will expose you and you will be shock. Honestly
Biko, get lost!

I don’t even know why I stoop so low to reply you. Biko don’t quote me again. undecided

Women beater!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Chibuzoripob: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
sad hope Dey test am again/work @100%
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ignorant fuuls, can they proof that shit in court?.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by jericco1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Heard of such thing before
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Olarewaju89: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, get lost!

I don’t even know why I stoop so low to reply you. Biko don’t quote me again. undecided

Women beater!!!

I should get lost right?

I will continue to keep eyes on you.
I'm watching you....
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Soxoxo244: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wahala
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Chicentt(f): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked
That's your guy
Men at work

This gender can steal anything... What does he wants to do with another man's dvck.. maybe he wanna attach it to his own

Covetous gender always going after what is not rightfully theirs
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Chicentt(f): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Go and test it yourself
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by JerySmalls(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Men at work

This gender can steal anything... What does he wants to do with another man's dvck.. maybe he wanna attach it to his own

I hope you heal from any pain that has been caused to you by this gender. Amen!
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Chicentt(f): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Are you a gate man?
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by duro4chang(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Men at work

Do not say that again. Even women do things like this too
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by ukaface(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
IkeGod9891:

U can't even last at any home my dear. Just maintain being single.
Where this one migrate from?
Who be this one?
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by KingDash09(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bros how person go know?, the place go flat like woman punna abi how??
Bigchristo:
One of our neighbor in Benin way back lose his dick to this sets of people till date
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
To me oooo . I don’t believe this issue of taking man joy stick real my country people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by ukaface(f): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
lumens:
a
3some
with
Ukaface
and
Jennyclay
Will be so sweet
You want me to notice you, okay I don notice you Oya carry your two left legs outta my mention

I no even know all these porcupine wey Dey mention me, Omo to be celeb no easy oo😂🤣
Every body sha want ukaface to talk to them. Hiaaa🤣🤣💃🏾💃🏾

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Shedrack777: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Men at work

they said joy stick, but your dirty mind told you dick. why are you this bad?
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by lumens: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
ukaface:

You want me to notice you, okay I don notice you Oya carry your two left legs outta my mention

I no even know all these porcupine wey Dey mention me, Omo to be celeb no easy oo😂🤣
Every body sha want ukaface to talk to them. Hiaaa🤣🤣💃🏾💃🏾

All you need to do is to go on all fours.
Just bend your petite ass and make your tummy touch the bed while your ass is in the air.
I will finish the work with my big long black curved cock, the way you like it.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Cassandraloius: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Joystick?
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by ukaface(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
lumens:

All you need to do is to go on all fours.
Just bend your petite ass and make your tummy touch the bed while your ass is in the air.
I will finish the work with my big long black curved cock, the way you like it.
I no get sense I swear

Motherfvcker😂🤣😂🤣
The only thing you can obviously brag about😂🤣nothing straight for your life🤣😂😂
A Walking HIV+gonorrhoea and syphilis patient 😂

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Abolodje: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Men at work

You’re mad!!
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Skills like this will fetch the penis thief millions if he relocated to Tranny America where men are paying big bucks to chop their diks off.

Dik thief should relocate to the US and open a Sex change clinic in any liberal state

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by Hassanmaye(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_f7WOM-O80

Man caught by security operatives after "stealing" another man's joystick shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Haha
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Ignorant fuuls, can they proof that shit in court?.

Funny enough , Nigeria criminal system recognises JuJu charms as a potent lethal weapon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.