Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record (3988 Views)

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu / 63,111 Persons Killed In Buhari’s Eight Years / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by ClearFlair: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
It will favour us grin
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by GeneralDae: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you believe that story?

Tompolo done go seize big man ship theu quickly called him to order

Truth is bunkery constitue less than 5% of oil theft

Like Peter obi said... Oil theft is a high class highly organized crime... No poor man can do it

Infact no state governor can do it

Security chiefs, niamasa, nnpc, presidency all must agree for it to happen even customs
And Peter Obi is the saviour that would have stopped it.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Same here with me
FreedomArmy:
It will favor me and my family

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Treadway: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mordecai:
sad

All those sycophants that hailed PMB as a messiah until the twilight of his administration have started the same with BAT.

We are not surprised. We only feel pity for those they've been able to control using their tribalism and ethno-religious politics.

One of them helinues couldn't even help showing his disdain for the poor, showing clearly the kind of people they are.
well said!

They hailed their accursed 'darling daddy' as he ruined things for 8 years, and put all the blame on Jonathan/PDP. Now as opposition party no enter, the shameless scumbags are now hailing Tinubu, while blaming the same Buhari they hailed.

Lowest of the low scum of the earth, they are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:
In less than two months, Tinubu moved petrol pump price from ₦188 to ₦525 per litre,

Tinubu also moved dollar to Naira exchange rate from ₦460 to a dollar to ₦800 to a dollar and still counting

We thought no one can be as bad as Buhari but Tinubu is worst

Nigerians are already missing Buhari
Not true. Blame buhari, he balkanized nigeria.
The money for both subsidies is the only thing tinubu has to work. Other monies goes to paying debts

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
1Dray:
True, we are missing Buhari here in Taraba, despite his shambolic performance in 8 years. This new administration is really performing woefully and worst of all administrations ever.
tinubu just opened up to Nigerians the damage buhari caused the economy.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by DevilsEqual(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
surgical:
Don't browband him counter his analysis to show how Tinubu has improved Nigerians life better than buhari,don't turn it to ethnic issues, use logic and fact if you have anything meaningful to say

U must be an Igbo man cause its obvious u lack proper sense of judgement

How do i judge or compare a reign thats not even 3months yet when he still constitutionally has 3years and 10months to use

U mean, whatever human saviour u believe in would have done magic to improve the economic standards in less than 90days?

Agan, Ive never seen an igbo man with excellent deductive reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
worksmart:
They say you never appreciate what you have until it is gone.

Tinubu is very corrupt looter.
cut tinubu some slack. Buhari's borrowing destroyed nigeria

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Immediately Tinubu ordered the Air force helicopters to sink an oil vessel yesterday I gave up on his govt , the man is the typical empty African
what do you think should have been done?
He destroyed an asset of criminals. Other criminals will fear.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
FreedomArmy:
It will favor me and my family
lets hold our leaders to account.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
wegevv:

Lol beer parlour analysis

The incompetent failure that was PMB knew the dam wouldn’t bust until he left office hence his arrogance. Imagine someone coming here to say Dollar to Naira was 460 under Buhari lol

Honestly sometimes I wonder maybe God speared Obi because you just know some parts of the country would have been rioting if he was the one attempting to fix things
thank you. Buhari should be jailed.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Of all possible govt indices you can use to compare both, u decided to use just one to judge

I swear, The day an intelligent igbo man is born, that would be the end of the world

Omo, this people poor for philosophy, statistical analysis and politics...even Literture dem no see Nobel prize win

Empty tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am igbo but i support tinubu for now

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
BobbieZion:

The incompetent Tinubu knows the damn will burst when Buhari leaves office, that is where the "I will continue from where Buhari stops" statement came about.
Buhari also spent the last 8 years blaming GEJ and PDP..smelly stupidity.
PO did not win beacuse Nigeria deserve the kind of leaders they get, they don't deserve good people.
guy buhari destroyed nigeria to the point that subsidy money is the only money left to do meaningful work without borrowing. Tinubu doesnt want to borrow much. Lets leave emotions out.

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by popp(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
1Dray:
True, we are missing Buhari here in Taraba, despite his shambolic performance in 8 years. This new administration is really performing woefully and worst of all administrations ever.

Taraba; Jalingo. Is that place in Nigeria?
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Roger3D(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
I just checked the Euro to Naira exchange rate and found it is 1 Euro to 861 Naira. Last night it was 853 naira. This CBN policy of floating our currency is dumb until I stand to be corrected 6 months from now., we are heading for a disaster. I really feel sorry for you guys back in the fatherland who are about to witness the ravages of inflation as the months go by.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by surgical: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

U must be an Igbo man cause its obvious u lack proper sense of judgement

How do i judge or compare a reign thats not even 3months yet when he still constitutionally has 3years and 10months to use

U mean, whatever human saviour u believe in would have done magic to improve the economic standards in less than 90days?

Agan, Ive never seen an igbo man with excellent deductive reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you see the way you guys have been brain washed is very frightening, I fear for the future of this country, because of the benefits of few individuals who do not care about commoners like you ,everything Is now viewed from the prism of Ethnicity, any rational, or reasonable person or who does not agree with your reasoning is igbo as if its a crime to be igbo, I am yoruba ,I am driven by excellence not tribe,because that will not put food on my table or improve my welfare but good governance will, despite being a yoruba man, I don't personally know Tinubu therefore I cannot directly benefit from him, except he governors well, that is why that is my concern
A government that takes action on impulse without planning is not acting well
The action of the government has caused serious hardship in the land from astronomical cost of air fair both local and international, to local transportation, to food prices,to cost of doing business, to cost of health including drugs,in other climes this are problems that leaders are elected to solve but in Nigeria we believe in strong leaders who inflict pain on the people, while the enjoy opulence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by worksmart(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Borrowing is ok when used for critical infrastructure projects; Without the borrowing, we would not have had the railway revitalization, the second Niger Bridge, NPower, the bail-out of states, hundreds of rehabilitated roads, and new roads, Housing projects and proper funding of the security services.
Borrowing is not the issue it is what you do with the borrowed money that is key.
jesmond3945:
cut tinubu some slack. Buhari's borrowing destroyed nigeria
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by surgical: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Roger3D:
I just checked the Euro to Naira exchange rate and found it is 1 Euro to 861 Naira. Last night it was 853 naira. This CBN policy of floating our currency is dumb until I stand to be corrected 6 months from now., we are heading for a disaster. I really feel sorry for you guys back in the fatherland who are about to witness the ravages of inflation as the months go by.
its a very dumb policy actually, it was never in the interest of the people despite the propaganda to ram it down the throat of the people it was meant to consolidate Tinubu shaky presidency,to position him as a guy the West and multilateral agencies can deal with, he was looking for international support
You devalue your currency when you are an exporting nation not an importing nation like Nigeria
I am yet to know what benefits will accrue to the country except portfolio investment,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by DevilsEqual(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
surgical:
you see the way you guys have been brain washed is very frightening, I fear for the future of this country, because of the benefits of few individuals who do not care about commoners like you ,everything Is now viewed from the prism of Ethnicity, any rational, or reasonable person or who does not agree with your reasoning is igbo as if its a crime to be igbo, I am yoruba ,I am driven by excellence not tribe,because that will not put food on my table or improve my welfare but good governance with, despite being a yoruba man, I don't personally know Tinubu therefore I cannot directly benefit from him, except he governors well, that is why that is my concern
A government that takes action on impulse without planning is not acting well
The action of the government has caused serious hardship in the land from astronomical cost of air fair both local and international, to local transportation, to food prices,to cost of doing business, to cost of health including drugs,in other climes this are problems that leaders are elected to solve but in Nigeria we believe in strong leaders who inflict pain on the people, while the enjoy opulence.

Lets be practical and logical, would Obi have done anything differently?
Wouldnt he have also removed the fuel subsidy(considering the fact that Buhari didnt even it in the budget from the june till year end)

Answer this question truthfully and you'll see why i said i have doubts on your deductive reasoning

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by 1Dray(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
popp:

Taraba; Jalingo. Is that place in Nigeria?

Yes, a very cool place, but Tinubu had made thing hard for people here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Roger3D(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Wouldnt he have also removed the fuel subsidy(considering the fact that Buhari didnt even it in the budget from the june till year end)

Answer this question truthfully and you'll see why i said i have doubts on your deductive reasoning
And what has Peter Obi got to do with this? If he had mentioned a scenario on how Obi might have done things differently then you would have had a case.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by APCNig: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:
In less than two months, Tinubu moved petrol pump price from ₦188 to ₦525 per litre,

Tinubu also moved dollar to Naira exchange rate from ₦460 to a dollar to ₦800 to a dollar and still counting

We thought no one can be as bad as Buhari but Tinubu is worst

Nigerians are already missing Buhari

Cry, weep, wail.

If you sow tomato seed into the soil, it will not grow to harvest same day. It’s a process. If after 12 months we do not see positive changes, then we will be on his neck, but till then, you can go on crying like Bush Baby

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Dedeity: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
tiger28:
ONLY an Illiterate will post this rubbish....

Do you UNDERSTAND Subsidy removal

Do you understand the IMPACT of subsidy to Nigeria's annual Budget?

Did ANY past leader have ANY Balls to remove subsidy??

Illiterates!
You're the illiterate boy.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Ikpunnegi01: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
How can a human who caught a thief with all the goods stolen burn up everything instead of making retrievals or taken everything into his custody! What a sniffing dog! Even my ekuke can't go back to his sh*t. Una country don jam catapillar!
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by blowjohn(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

What do you understand by subsidy removal. What is being subsidised

Ur Brain has been subsidised
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bobloco: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur Brain has been subsidised

You are exactly what you just described.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by surgical: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

anybody that acted this way would have gotten the same reaction from me, anybody that did not priories my welfare and well-being in crafting his policies can not get my support, I don't support blindly, I don't care about personality, I believe God crated us equal, therefore I can't worship anybody, a citizen should citizen well ,while a leader should lead well
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by GeneralDae: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
surgical:
anybody that acted this way would have gotten the same reaction from me, anybody that did not priories my welfare and well-being in crafting his policies can not get my support, I don't support blindly, I don't care about personality, I believe God crated us equal, therefore I can't worship anybody, a citizen should citizen well ,while a leader should lead well
So if you were president and you had two options. Remove subsidy now or go bankrupt within 3 months, what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jesmond3945: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
worksmart:
Borrowing is ok when used for critical for infrastructure projects; Without the borrowing, would we have the railway revitalization, the second Niger Bridge, NPower, the bail out of states, hundreds of rehabilitated roads, and new roads, Housing projects and proper funding of the security services.
Borrowing is not the issue it is what you do with the borroed money that is key.
good. However, when you borrow remember you will pay back. Also remember we pay back in dollars. That means the dollars that would be used to subsidize the naira is going away. More debts that the government cannot meet up and what do you have, they take from the same people they are borrowing for by removing subsidy.
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by surgical: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
GeneralDae:

So if you were president and you had two options. Remove subsidy now or go bankrupt within 3 months, what would you have done?
That was not the option before him,he just wanted to show us he has courage at the expense of the people, he wanted to get international support to consolidate himself in power, nothing urgent about it ,why did the country not collapse since buhari and others have been pushing it forward
The government is not suppose to be importing Petroleum products that it has comparative advantage in if they fail, it should not be the people that should suffer the consequences in high prices with the attendant multipler effect,besides serious countries subsidises one thing or the other for its citizens, be it health or agricultural or something beneficial for their people but here we believe we are not important to expect any benefits from government who is elected to attend to our needs to our satisfaction or be voted out
It's so pathetic, reason we always get the short end of the sticks from our leaders, they can never respect us,with these attitudes
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Danisaint112(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Of all possible govt indices you can use to compare both, u decided to use just one to judge

I swear, The day an intelligent igbo man is born, that would be the end of the world

Omo, this people poor for philosophy, statistical analysis and politics...even Literture dem no see Nobel prize win

Empty tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is because of people like you that Nigeria will someday disintegrate. You couldn't just insult him without involving his whole tribe because you derive joy in being a tribal bigot.

Tell us why Tinubu is making Buhari to look like a saint you are here capping shit. We Don see your tribe wey be tribe of scholars. Ode. 😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's President Surname; Goodluck Or Jonathan / Adenuga’s GCON Well Deserved – Presidency / Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.