Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record (3969 Views)

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu / 63,111 Persons Killed In Buhari’s Eight Years / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bobloco: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2023
In less than two months, Tinubu moved petrol pump price from ₦188 to ₦525 per litre,

Tinubu also moved dollar to Naira exchange rate from ₦460 to a dollar to ₦800 to a dollar and still counting

We thought no one can be as bad as Buhari but Tinubu is worst

Nigerians are already missing Buhari

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by 1Dray(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2023
True, we are missing Buhari here in Taraba, despite his shambolic performance in 8 years. This new administration is really performing woefully and worst of all administrations ever.

27 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by worksmart(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2023
They say you never appreciate what you have until it is gone.

Tinubu is very corrupt looter.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by SalamRushdie: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Immediately Tinubu ordered the Air force helicopters to sink an oil vessel yesterday I gave up on his govt , the man is the typical empty African

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by jetwonder(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin cheesy
This country na waaooo!
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Seefinish: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Just as God helped me to survived Buhari s government so shall He help again to survive Bulaba's government in few months

5 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by wegevv: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:
In less than two months, Tinubu moved petrol pump price from ₦188 to ₦525 per litre,

Tinubu also moved dollar to Naira exchange rate from ₦460 to a dollar to ₦800 to a dollar and still counting

Lol beer parlour analysis

The incompetent failure that was PMB knew the dam wouldn’t bust until he left office hence his arrogance. Imagine someone coming here to say Dollar to Naira was 460 under Buhari lol

Honestly sometimes I wonder maybe God speared Obi because you just know some parts of the country would have been rioting if he was the one attempting to fix things

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Tinubu is working and Nigeria is moving forward. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Immediately Tinubu ordered the Air force helicopters to sink an oil vessel yesterday I gave up on his govt , the man is the typical empty African

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

That was the last straw that broke the camels' back for you! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by DevilsEqual(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

Of all possible govt indices you can use to compare both, u decided to use just one to judge

I swear, The day an intelligent igbo man is born, that would be the end of the world

Omo, this people poor for philosophy, statistical analysis and politics...even Literture dem no see Nobel prize win

Empty tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by kokoA(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Bubu was like a father to us grin

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by tiger28: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2023
ONLY an Illiterate will post this rubbish....

Do you UNDERSTAND Subsidy removal

Do you understand the IMPACT of subsidy to Nigeria's annual Budget?

Did ANY past leader have ANY Balls to remove subsidy??

Illiterates!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bobloco: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2023
tiger28:

Illiterates!

What do you understand by subsidy removal. What is being subsidised

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by fx45(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Mr Salaam Rodent, I thought Tinumbu has been your role model all along? What changed? Sinking your oil bunkering vessel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by helinues: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Mabizeka: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:
Hey, are you still here?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by helinues: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hey, are you still here?

Do something meaningful with your life and stop the years of trolling, when no be say dem swear for you

You are creating daily monikers just to troll others and you think everything is alright with you

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bigkoko: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Prophet Buhari said, Nigerians would miss his *good*premium* leadership if someone like bulablu come in. So true!

6 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Mabizeka: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Do something meaningful with your life and stop the years of trolling, when no be say dem swear for you

You are creating daily monikers just to troll others and you think everything is alright with you
I don't like what I'm seeing about you here hence the reason why I want to help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by fx45(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Funny how you of all people should be asking someone else to go and do something meaningful with their life. What an irony

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Bigkoko: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin............after trekking from Ogbomosho to Iragbiji

FreedomArmy:
It will favor me and my family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by BobbieZion(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
wegevv:

Lol beer parlour analysis

The incompetent failure that was PMB knew the dam wouldn’t bust until he left office hence his arrogance. Imagine someone coming here to say Naira was 460 under Buhari lol

Honestly sometimes I wonder maybe God speared Obi because you just know some parts of the country would have been rioting if he was the one attempting to fix things

The incompetent Tinubu knows the damn will burst when Buhari leaves office, that is where the "I will continue from where Buhari stops" statement came about.
Buhari also spent the last 8 years blaming GEJ and PDP..smelly stupidity.
PO did not win beacuse Nigeria deserve the kind of leaders they get, they don't deserve good people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Opolopoopolonio: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
All hail piiiggs... cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by MisterBanny(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Shut up! You're always supporting evil. You are the one that needs to receive Sense. You have never seen anything bad with Tinubu. Even if he farts, u would say u enjoy the Odour of the fart. No wonder Nairalanders keep bashing you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by olisaEze(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dis administration wii favor me & my family don park Camry dey use Footrun since fuel cross N500! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by mrvitalis(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
So you believe that story?

Tompolo done go seize big man ship theu quickly called him to order

Truth is bunkery constitue less than 5% of oil theft

Like Peter obi said... Oil theft is a high class highly organized crime... No poor man can do it

Infact no state governor can do it

Security chiefs, niamasa, nnpc, presidency all must agree for it to happen even customs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by wegevv: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
BobbieZion:

The incompetent Tinubu knows the damn will burst when Buhari leaves office, that is where the "I will continue from where Buhari stops" statement came about.
Buhari also spent the last 8 years blaming GEJ and PDP..smelly stupidity.
PO did not win beacuse Nigeria deserve the kind of leaders they get, they don't deserve good people.

I’m in “wait and see” with Tinubu. The unification of Naira rate and ending of subsidy were things that we absolutely needed to do. PMB didn’t do this but instead borrowed and borrowed while simultaneously destroying the economy with his anti-growth policies. He was incompetence personified and employed similarly incompetent people in key areas out of nepotism.

You can argue that Tinubu should have implemented these good policies in a different way. But I’m waiting to see how it plays out. If Obi had won you and I would be saying the same. If you really think anyone could pull us out of the hellhole that Buhari put us in overnight then you’re underestimating Buhari’s damage lol.

Let’s see what he does to address the current situation. Let’s see his list of ministers. Let give these policies time to play out.

PS: Tinubu clearly has his character flaws but I’m yet to see any history of incompetence as in the case of the inept Buhari

3 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by StarRiderr: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
bruh can you throw more light on this because I no too understand wetin you mean by sinking an oil vessel
Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Profmarley: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
tiger28:

Illiterates!
💯 💯

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by surgical: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Of all possible govt indices you can use to compare both, u decided to use just one to judge

I swear, The day an intelligent igbo man is born, that would be the end of the world

Omo, this people poor for philosophy, statistical analysis and politics...even Literture dem no see Nobel prize win

Empty tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't browbeat him counter his analysis to show how Tinubu has improved Nigerians life better than buhari,don't turn it to ethnic issues, use logic and fact if you have anything meaningful to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record by Mordecai(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
sad

All those sycophants that hailed PMB as a messiah until the twilight of his administration have started the same with BAT.

We are not surprised. We only feel pity for those they've been able to control using their tribalism and ethno-religious politics.

One of them helinues couldn't even help showing his disdain for the poor, showing clearly the kind of people they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) / I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC / Ait License Revoked Because Of Live Transmission Of Senate 3rd Term Debate?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.