Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone (224 Views)

Show Off Your Photography Skills And Win A Fabulous Trip To Mazai Mara! / Xiaomi Or Samsung / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by ayooluwaglory: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Are you a Xiaomi user who loves photography? Do you want to win a free trip to one of the most amazing wildlife destinations in the world? If yes, then you should join the #SafariWithXiaomi photography contest!

The contest runs from 1st July to 31st July, 2023 and is open to all the Xiaomi and Redmi users currently residing in Nigeria, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Ghana. All you have to do is capture the moment with your phone camera, tell your story on social media, and use the hashtag #SafariWithXiaomi to validate your entry. You can post as many entries as you want on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag @XiaomiNigeria and 5 or 6 friends to support you.

Every week, Xiaomi will select one winner who will receive amazing branded gifts. And at the end of the contest, Xiaomi will choose the premium winners who will get an incredible 3-day, 2-night trip to Mazai Mara, Kenya. Imagine seeing the majestic lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, and other animals in their natural habitat. Imagine experiencing the beauty and diversity of Africa’s culture and landscape. Imagine creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your photography skills and win a dream vacation. Join the #SafariWithXiaomi photography contest today and let your creativity shine!
Re: How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by yessirlayi: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Wow, a free trip to Maasai Mara in Kenya? That sounds absolutely incredible

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by DamiOniru: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
can i submit entries taken with any Xiaomi or Redmi phone? I have an older Xiaomi model, but I'd love to take part in this contest.
Re: How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by samuelajayi111: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
I'm thrilled that the contest is open to multiple countries in Africa. It's fantastic to see Xiaomi embracing and engaging with its user base across the continent.

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by Boluecho: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Oh my God i can't wait to participate!

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Free Trip To Mazai Mara With Your Xiaomi Or Redmi Phone by ayooluwaglory: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2023
yes you can submit enteries with any Xiaomi or Redmi phone
DamiOniru:
can i submit entries taken with any Xiaomi or Redmi phone? I have an older Xiaomi model, but I'd love to take part in this contest.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Cracked Screen Repair In UK / Schedule On And Off On Galaxy A54 / Infinix Zero 30 Pushes For Top Of Mid-range Devices With Unique Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.