Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Keke Palmer And Darius Jackson Seem To Have Parted Ways - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Palmer And Darius Jackson Seem To Have Parted Ways (480 Views)

Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Darius Jackson Usher Concert Outfit / "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Palmer And Darius Jackson Seem To Have Parted Ways by chloejhonson: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Keke Palmer — Times have changed, and romantic relationships are no longer as patriarchal as they once were. The days of males being the breadwinner and in command of the household are dwindling, with many people willing to give women the responsibility. However, there is still an overwhelming feeling of toxic masculinity in the air.

There is always news that sends the internet into a frenzy, and Keke Palmer was the latest victim of some embarrassment by her (perhaps ex?) lover and child’s father, Darius Jackson.

What happened?
Late last week, the internet erupted when Darius Jackson posted a controversial take on a video of Keke Palmer attending an Usher performance. Palmer, a prominent actor, singer, and social media sensation, attended the concert in Las Vegas last week.

Usher, a well-known R&B singer and composer, has a tendency of mixing with the audience, bringing the limelight with him as he serenades and meets fellow celebs. When they saw Palmer, they hugged and sang “There Goes My Baby” in a fairly personal manner. The video quickly went viral, grabbing Jackson’s attention. His reply prompted a string of tweets that enraged the internet community.

“It’s the outfit tho,” Jackson wrote, referring to Keke Palmer’s steamy see-through dress on top of a black bodysuit. “You a mom.”

People first mistook his message for an internal joke between the pair. However, Jackson just fueled the flames.

“We live in a generation where a man of the family doesn’t want the wife and mother to his kids to showcase booty cheeks to please others and he gets told how much of a hater he is.”

Things seemed to become worse when he added: “This is my family and my representation. I have standards and morals to what I believe. I rest my case.”

Read More: https://famoustimes.com/keke-palmer-darius-jackson-seem-to-have-parted-way/
Re: Keke Palmer And Darius Jackson Seem To Have Parted Ways by finallybusy: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Nobody cares.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reasons Why Ruger Covers One Of His Eyes With An Eyepatch / I’m Happy Fela Didn’t Exist In Our Generation, Says Singer Burna Boy / Pray For Zinoleeksky: House And Car In Nairamarley Record Label Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.