Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

"My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg (5470 Views)

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by GladGlad(f): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2020
"My skin has made me sad many nights" Keke Palmer says as she reveals her struggle with acne caused by PCOS

The actress, who has been quite vocal about her acne struggles, has spots and pimples on her face in the photos she shared to Instagram.

She said she has discovered that she's suffering from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and it has been attacking her from the inside out and she had no idea.

She said she has discovered that she's suffering from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and it has been attacking her from the inside out and she had no idea.
Read More: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/01/my-skin-has-made-me-sad-many-nights-keke-palmer-says-as-she-reveals-her-struggle-with-acne-caused-by-pcos/

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by doggedfighter(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2020
This is the Acne struggle grin

Attacking from inside grin

9 Likes

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by doggedfighter(f): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
This is the Acne struggle

Attacking from inside

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Freestainworld(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2020
wish you quick recovery

4 Likes

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by ChiefSosa(m): 4:25am On Dec 02, 2020
She should meet Dr. Pimple Popper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by femi4: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Consult a dermatologist
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Houseofglam7(f): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Whoa!
Makeup is a life saver cry
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Raydos: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Why you sef dey bleach??
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by fati2001(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2020
SORRY, QUICK RECOVERY.
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Facidio: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
GladGlad:
"My skin has made me sad many nights" Keke Palmer says as she reveals her struggle with acne caused by PCOS

The actress, who has been quite vocal about her acne struggles, has spots and pimples on her face in the photos she shared to Instagram.

Read More: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/01/my-skin-has-made-me-sad-many-nights-keke-palmer-says-as-she-reveals-her-struggle-with-acne-caused-by-pcos/

Na cream wen she use..... She was very brownish In Akeelaah and the Bee

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Hooo sorry ooo Keke,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement,no forget
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Kingluqman(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Akeelah, sorry ehn!!!
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Khd95(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Make she dey use healthy cum cleanses her face every morning for two weeks

cool
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by imoleoluwa15431: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Hooo sorry ooo Keke,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement,no forget
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Nanaborga(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Chai , my crush that year . Bleaching and drugs don finish her
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Traininghub(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2020
doggedfighter:
This is the Acne struggle grin

Attacking from inside grin
Apt!!!
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Traininghub(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Raydos:
Why you sef dey bleach??
She isn't. There are people whose colour change overtime as a result of weather, diet etc.
Not everyone who goes from dark to a little bit fair bleach, please know that. Also, some creams have natural lightening agents like Niacinamide also known vitamin B3, citric acid from lemon and lime, carrot oil, powder, turmeric oil and powder etc. Pineapple also lightens overtime so even some drink combinations lighten. Plus, you should know something now, many people especially in West Africa are dark the way they are because of the sun, they get sunburned. Blacks should be applying SPFs but most of us don't know. SPFs aren't meant for just whites.
Some skins are light or dark due to weather and environment, that's why you'll see some Nigerians travel abroad and within a space of few months become fresh and lighter. Your diet, weather and some other things do matter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Quick recovery akhilaa
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Chai
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by happybee: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Make she come naija na, make them give am agbo kokoro inu eje grin...
One time the thing don Comot... All these acne ovarian sh*t na over hyping jareh

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by bigjackass: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Traininghub:

She isn't. There are people whose colour change overtime as a result of weather, diet etc.
Not everyone who goes from dark to a little bit fair bleach, please know that. Also, some creams have natural lightening agents like Niacinamide also known vitamin B3, citric acid from lemon and lime, carrot oil, powder, turmeric oil and powder etc. Pineapple also lightens overtime so even some drink combinations lighten. Plus, you should know something now, many people especially in West Africa are dark the way they are because of the sun, they get sunburned. Blacks should be applying SPFs but most of us don't know. SPFs aren't meant for just whites.
Some skins are light or dark due to weather and environment, that's why you'll see some Nigerians travel abroad and within a space of few months become fresh and lighter. Your diet, weather and some other things do matter.
what is SPF ?

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Traininghub(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2020
bigjackass:
what is SPF ?
SPF is acronym for sun protection factor and is also known as sunscreen, sunblock etc. SPF protects the skin from UV rays that can be quite damaging to the skin overtime, however, with the help of SPF15 or SPF30, one can help protect the skin from the penetrating sun. You might be wondering the difference between SPF15 and SPF30, well, 15 protects the skin up to 93% and 30 up to 97%. Now, we all need to SPFs and should use it everyday and at least twice a day especially if we must go out and if you use vitamin c (the one for body, not the regular one you lick) and if your cream contains my first comment which you mentioned. Generally, no matter the stuff your cream is made of or whether you apply cream or not, use an SPF! I've provided so much info already! You should at least join my class (lol, just joking, you don't have to!)
You should be mindful of what you use as well. Fragrances in soaps and creams aren't also good for the skin.
I know all of these stuff because I did something on cream and soap production, na money just remain for me make I dey produce.
Any questions again brotherly?

5 Likes

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Immarocks(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
I have PCOS...symptoms varies mine makes me hairy have to shave beard like every week

1 Like

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Xavin: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
sad
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Opperwezen(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Traininghub:

Na dem be this grin grin
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by federal9: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
I remember this babe. Spelling Bee
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Traininghub(f): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Opperwezen:

Na dem be this grin grin
Ignorance is a terrible thing. Rather than appreciate the information given, you concluded on something else. By the way, I am dark in complexion, not even on bit light skinned so excuse me!
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Kylekent59: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
When she was younger, she's chocolate skinned.
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Opperwezen(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Traininghub:

Ignorance is a terrible thing. Rather than appreciate the information given, you concluded on something else. By the way, I am dark in complexion, not even on bit light skinned so excuse me!
Na guilty conscience dey worry you grin grin wetin I talk wey require all this insults?
Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by Traininghub(f): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Opperwezen:

Na guilty conscience dey worry you grin grin wetin I talk wey require all this insults?
I never insulted you, neither is there any show of guilty conscience. You can read up on what I wrote if you need more enlightenment.
By the way, there's something called subtle labelling, that's what you did in your first response to my comment.
Have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg by rooftops: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Do people read atall...it is written she suffers polycystic ovarian syndrome which makes her have aggressive acne but some are still saying bleaching...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Naija - Korede Bello / Muslim Girl Disgraced In Public For Wearing Bump Short (+18 Please) / Check Out Mercy Johnson's Younger Sister From Another Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.