Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

“I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S (2295 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by hedonido: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
All these amala and ewedu idiots. Tell your BAT brother with his borrowed robes to try that. We want to be sure of something. Let him just try that.
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by APCNig: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dafresh:
This Prophet was the only prophet that saw Tinubu win but it looks like he is a member of APC

Issokay. We saw, he prophesied, and it came to pass. You are now saying he is APC
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by sukar886: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mumu prophet , na tinubu the go handcuff, cos he stole obi,s mandate and also a drug dealer
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by APCNig: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
hedonido:
All these amala and ewedu idiots. Tell your BAT brother with his borrowed robes to try that. We want to be sure of something. Let him just try that.

The same thing you said about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Now we have not seen you do anything besides using IPOB, ESN, and UGM to kill your fellow Igbos like Christmas chickens
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Obi has been warned. If he messes up he will be hand cuffed
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by youngrichnigga: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Thinubu prophet undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by EcoNews: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
If by now you have not seen his endemic looting of Anambra Treasury n murder in Esu river then you deserve to be stoned to death

kettykings:

What crimes did he commit, by the time we come out with our visions of Tinubu ,our hosts will be in very severe tears ,pains and anguish, they will accuse of disrespect, hatred, taking over their locality and burying their only hope, lets all be guided
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by Jnkay: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Fake prophet that APC uses to test run the reactions of Nigerians before they take action.
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by Jlow2: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Be careful of what exactly, we have been careful since 1960 and Nigeria has not faired better.
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by hylyne(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Writergreat68:
A Lagos-based prophet, Elijah Bamidele Ilukholor, has said he saw a vision of Peter Obi in handcuffs.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Obi, who was the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in concluded 2023 elections, is currently challenging the victory of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in court.

Speaking to his congregation recently, Prophet Bamidele said he saw Obi in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Abuja.

He warned Obi to be careful about what he says and the interviews he grants, as his words could be used against him.

“I saw handcuffs in the hands of Peter Obi,” said Prophet Bamidele. “This is my counsel for Peter Obi. Be careful. Because I saw, should I call it a gang-up? I saw him in DSS custody. So that his case will not be worse than the case of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I saw it very clear.”

“Peter Obi should be very careful of what he says this period, of the interviews he grants, because they want to use his words against him.

“And I saw handcuff on his hand, in DSS custody. “Peter Obi, be careful of the kind of interview you grant.”

It should be noted that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has been in detention since he was brought back from Kenya on June 19, 2021, for alleged sponsorship of terrorism among other offences.

Attention seeker!!! All these pastors had learned how to trend on controversy.
Re: “I Saw Handcuffs In Obi’s Hands” – Prominent Prophet Declares, Reveals What He S by Mantilla(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
She is a pig. Ezi offia

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word / Election Observers, Please Tell Us Your Views / Nigerian Boxing Champ Fights For Life After Gun Attack In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.