Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Natural Healing And Wellness Device. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Healing And Wellness Device. (2122 Views)

Beauty Training And Wellness Centre / Natural Healing Stones And Crystals / Health Training And Wellness Programme!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by SOD1: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
The Living Water.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. Also known as water, it's the most essential element next to air for our survival. The human body is a water machine running primarily on water and minerals. By weight, our body is about 72% water. Naturally the quality of water we consume affect our overall state of health. Every healing and life giving process happens in our body through water. Our blood, the very substance of our existence is more than 83% water, flowing through our body distributing nutrients, oxygen and antibodies on demand.

The purity of the water we drink greatly impacts our strength and energy level. Any toxic chemicals, chlorine included, that gets into our body, will use the body's strength and energy to repair and reduce the damage done by that contaminant. Consumption of water laced with contaminants will cause the properties of our blood to change and negatively affects virtually every aspect of our health. So, enrich the drinking water you consume with energy from the BioDisc

The BioDisc

The Bio Disc is a natural energy generating device that produces SCALAR energy frequencies that have no negative side effects.
The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids.
The molecular structure causes any liquid to become more hydratious, taste better and extend shelf life

What is It Made of?

The Bio Disc is made of 13 TECHNICALLY ENGINEERED natural minerals
A NANO FUSION process using several high heat fusion methods, structurally bonds the minerals together, at a molecular level.
The combination of the minerals and the fusion techniques produces a catalytic conversion of energy known as “Scalar Energy”.
This 21st century technology develops a long lasting natural scalar resonance which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid, renewing the natural molecular chains

How does the energy transfer to the water using the Bio Disc?

The Bio Disc energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise,
or the liquid can be poured over the bio disc where it ‘picks up’the resonance.
The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters of the world

Benefits Of BioDisc :

By drinking the BioDisc energised water, you'll benefit the following:

Energizes water (healing water), Liquids and cells at molecular level.
Detoxify, Rejuvenate and Hydrate body cells at atomic level.
Energises our body to be less fatigue.
Helps balance the 'Ying' & 'Yang' and create a 'Chi' Life Force.
The calming effects of the resonance, increases mental cognition.
It reduces stress levels.
Assist in pain relief.
Help reduce the effects of aging, making the skin look healthier and younger looking.
Can Influence the body Fluid, blood, lymphatic and cellular systems
Increase Blood Oxygen level and nutrient absorbtion
Blood is cleansed and its celullar elements function as they should thereby improving your immune system
Strenghten Chemical bonds within the DNA Making it more resistant to damage.
Reverse athritis, destroy uric acid in gout, inflammation and much more.
Assist in pain relief in joints or wounds by reflecting the sun rays through disc onto the affected area,
Help reduce swelling, inflammation and even migraines.
Harmonize the frequency in your body and nullifies the effects of eletromagnetic waves.
Bind the Tar and Nicotine in Cigarretes so that the body does not absorb these harmful subsatnce.
Extend the shelf life of all vegetables fruits and meats by placing the dsic on refrigerator.
improves the taste of wine and other alcholic beverages.
Removes jet lag and helps improve nattural sleep patterns.
Unbelieveable results with use on fish farm, poultry, piggery.
Save upto 50% of your fuel consumption either for your car or generating set.

The Amezcua Bio Disc has been evaluated and certified by the following institutions:
I.H.M. Institute, Japan Water crystal photography and energy levels in water
Dr. med. Manfred Doepp, Germany Energy levels in water and human body
PROGNOS, Germany Water surface tension value
PSB Laboratory, Singapore Positive energy field
SCHOTT AG, Germany Manufacturer of bio disc glass

Difference Between Other Products :

While other products may also energise water, BioDisc energised water will retain energised for months not just 48 hours. Furthermore, Biodisc is a tool that can transfer it's energy by direct contact or by light rays to our body. It's portable and requires no power source.

Bring it in your pocket or your handbag. Bring along when you travel. Make and share BioDisc energised water anywhere - during vacation, in the plane or even in the jungle!

I Will add Testimonies from people around the world later

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: S.O.D- 08039325752 or 08025102564
Re: Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by SOD1: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
I will post the Testimonials by satisfied customers of these products from some parts of the world soonest.
Re: Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by SOD1: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2011
I suffered from chronic constipation for almost 20 years. After drinking Bio-energised water, my constipation problem is now a bygone. I can pass stool regularly. I attribute it to the wonderful Bio Disc.

Miss Theresa, Sibu (15-9-2007)

On the 8 Feb 2007, I visited a patient, Mr Wong Ah Fooh 50 years old who suffer from liver cancer for the last 5 years - 2 days ago, Doctor has send him home to reunion with his family for CNY- as his condition is getting worse. When I saw him, his both legs, stomach were swollen. He is not able to walk, and hardly eat anything as his stomach was very painful. Face pale and so weak to even talk to me. What I do then was energized some water for him to drink (advise him to drink as much as possible) and place 4 bottles of water near his bed corners. And supply him water for the next 2 week. Today (14 days later), I went to see him again. To my surprise, he was the one to open the door for me. And his pain on the stomach has reduced a lot. Both legs were back to normal and he is able to eat food again. Amazing!

Eng Liang, Malaysia

I had been working for a bank for over 25 years and came to know Bio Disc over a year ago.

I had sinus problem and frequently experienced runny nose. My friend Mr. Andrew shared that Bio Disc had cured his sinus problem, which he bought for his mother's health problem. So I purchased Bio Disc for a trial. Indeed I have been healed of my sinus problem.

At one time I had appendicitis and the nurse gave me pain killer after the surgery. I told her that I would keep it and take it only when I feel the pain. I tried with Bio Disc and put it over the wound. Amazingly, I slept through the night without taking the medication. That was my personal experience with Bio Disc's positive energy.

Mr. Koh, Sibu (15-9-2007) Product Speaker or Presenter
Re: Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by SOD1: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2011
The Bio Disc generates what is called a positive energy field, and also a scalar energy. The scalar energy can be used to cure cancer, diabetes, strengthen the human immune system.
Re: Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by deardoc: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2012
Hi,
Reading through all the post and comments concerning this scientific device, put smiles on my face. Speaking to the skeptics in the house, its really not rocket science,i will try to explain in a simple way.

when i first heard about this product Bio Disc via a magazine, i was very skeptical. But one thing that attracted me to it was that,it was invented by a fellow doctor, i told myself,since we hardly do any form of research in this part of the country and a colleague has used 25yrs of his life doing one and coming up with a product, i thought it was worthwhile doing my own due diligence.

i went online and offline, trying to gather information about this product. Read articles,blogs, company websites, peoples' testimonies. Those that said it was a scam and so on. One striking thing i noticed was that majority of people that said it was a scam had never seen the product, had a third party complaint(they said) or had made up their mind from the onset that they were not going to believe it anyways.

You can go to my blog to see some of my write ups [url][/url]www.biodisc-ng..com

The earth has a bio resonance which it gives anything coming from the ground- water,oil, plants etc. The natural water in our villages still has its properties eg rich in oxygen, nutrients, has a molecular structure and so on. Take note of some of the healing springs in the world- Zamzam water in Mecca, Lourdes water in France, Ikogosi warm spring and other springs in China, japan etc.

water treatment plants process water at high speed and pressure through a lot of right angled pipes, this destroys the water molecular structure, chlorination, pumping all affects the water,leaving behind something i call DEAD WATER. Because it cannot sustain life. Dont believe me, get a fish bowl and put your bottled water and drop in a gold fish or tilapia fish and see what happens.

The doctor and the other scientist just tried to recreate the bio resonance using nano technology; this resonance recreates the molecular structure of water and replaces properties it lost during processing. This should be important to us,considering the fact that our bodies is made up of 70 - 80% of water. and remember your flesh is still dust(earth). Remember your tuning fork, what happens when u put a vibrating tuning fork besides another; it starts vibrating. thats science for you. This product is a Quantum physics invention.

Come to think of it , how many of us have seen electricity before? But how many of us are enjoying the benefits of electricity? Everyone; so you see, the fact that you dont understand something doesnt mean you should reject it outrightly.

There's something i believe in strongly called 'product review'. Actually trying out a product; After doing my research and i am even 70% convinced the claims might be true,i go for it.

I am medical doctor and a preventive medicine advocate, anything i hear or see that would boost one's immunity, i research and go for it, thats how i actually got into some network marketing companies, though not actively involved in the networking part.

i have been using the Bio Disc in my practise for over 2 and half years and its really been amazing. i used to have bone pains from one joint,one bone to another right from secondary school, i call it mini crisis. im AS not SS and discovered after 2 mths of consistently using the water poured over the disc for my bathing and drinking. It suddenly occured to me that i hadnt had any pains for a while.

i then introduced some of my patients to it and i remember some of them saying 'doctor has this miracle water in her office'. i remember, those with headaches, backache,hypertention, insomnia, arthritis and so on. Please note i use this as a supportive therapy for my patients on medication for chronic ailments, i dont just stop their drugs.

i noticed that for some their dosages got reduced, i was seeing remarkable improvement in their health and recuperation from ailments was faster. i was happy.

Diseases are on the rise now. WHO has said that our lifespan has reduced to 45years in males and 46years in females, is that really God's plan for us. A lot of us eat junks, processed foods, prservatives and chemicals in our food which are actually harzadous to our health in the long run

We are faced with elctromagnetic radiation side effects daily from our cell phone, laptops, microwaves, masts and so on, what are we doing about it.

Best solution, everyone go back to your village,that is if you have your variant of ikogosi spring water and fresh farm foods. not if you come from Rivers,Akwa ibom ,Bayelsaetc where your water has been polluted and their existence threathened.

In Summary. the Bio Disc is meant to
Detoxify
Energize
Rejuvenate your cells
Boosts your immunity
Protects you from Electromagnetic effects

Go to my blog for more info [url][/url]www.biodisc-ng..com

If you still have any questions or queries or you have specific conditions you want to discuss; Call Dr Faith on 2348055180507 or pm me on faithforums@yahoo.com

PS-Dont analyse so much that you paralyse yourself
Health is wealth, if not, how much is your life worth
Re: Natural Healing And Wellness Device. by anz0002: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2012
I really appreciate the post.

(1) (Reply)

If POSTINOR 2 "Drug" Is Band Illegal In Nigeria..--(girls) / Caesarean Session/ Vaginal Birth, Which Is More Beneficial??! Read!!! / Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.