Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough (2110 Views)

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) / My Feet Sweat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by Kindy: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
Please, can anyone advise me on what cream to apply to soften my feet (toes), as they look rough and again being a female, it makes me tomboyish. I used to play football and still play once in a while.

Thank you as you help your sister.

Best Regards.

Kindy

1 Like

Re: Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
theres no need for a special 'foot cream'
just soak ur legs in warm water, scrub the tough skin off ur foot with one of those foot stone scrubers and then moisturize ur foot with a good lotion.
and aviod walking around bare footed coz that leads to ur foot becoming really hard and rough,
take care smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by TOYOSI20(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
Its really important to take care of ur feet, i mean u dont want 'em looking and feeling like sand paper or something undecided

Use a good foot scrub like twice a day and then apply this, . . .u can order it online,. . . smiley

Re: Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by iphiezee: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
j
Re: Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by Fiona0007: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
nawtiichic:

theres no need for a special 'foot cream'
just soak your legs in warm water, scrub the tough skin off your foot with one of those foot stone scrubers and then moisturize your foot with a good lotion.
and aviod walking around bare footed coz that leads to your foot becoming really hard and rough,
take care smiley
Yes, it usually works.
And try to do it regularly, maybe every time you have shower and your feet will feel lovely and soft in no time.
Re: Pls What Cream Can I Apply To Soften My Feet (toes), They Look Rough by Drella(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kindy:
Please, can anyone advise me on what cream to apply to soften my feet (toes), as they look rough and again being a female, it makes me tomboyish. I used to play football and still play once in a while.

Thank you as you help your sister.

Best Regards.

Kindy

Is playing football not tomboyish already??

(1) (Reply)

Can We Rely On Peak Milk In Nigeria "brand" ? / EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Forget Quick Ejaculation And Toilet Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.