Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office (29012 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos) / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by blowjohn(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Useless photo ops. They should do something about people suffering from thier nonsense economic plans.

Propaganda government.
U go find work na.
Even if na babambula work
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by kokoA(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
priceactionx:
He finally smiles.
Bada don see fine girl na grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jatriot(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wait, is Shettima smiling there?

Woman get power ooo

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 2mch(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

No be Paki?

I no gree o, she's from Pakistan.

And she won the Nobel after she survived a head shot by the Taliban.

Yep. She resisted their repressive Moslem agenda, a thing no woman or girl can do here in Nigeria unless she's part of the political elite.

No ordinary northern Nigerian woman can emulate her.

To start, such won't survive if BH or bandits or Ansaru or Hisbah decide to murder her.
Nigeria does not have a problem with Muslim girls going to school in the country except some useless parents and it’s by individual. So our Muslim women don’t need to fight anything. She might want to go and fight that battle in the Middle East. Some Middle East clowns like Afghanistan actually have that law in their country. That is where she should be visiting
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Akaegwu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Gathering of Muslims. Please government of Nigeria, help education the Islamic girl in Nigeria. Knowledge of Koran is not enough for today's realities
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Gajagojo: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Purview:
Malala, I don't know the meaning of that name but it sounds lovely
It means I will lick and lick
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Ellasure: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Useless photo ops. They should do something about people suffering from thier nonsense economic plans.

Propaganda government.
Making people think that they're working but in reality, they aren't doing anything

that amina Muhammad is a fulani irridentist, using her U.N.portfolio to broaden fulani grargra in west Africa. she is seeking clout again in the new government of the day.

she she belongs to old school politics of miyeyti allah with fuani power , she should be discouraged by a good government seeking good reputation for themselves.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Akaegwu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:
Malala is an amazing indian girl who won the 2017 Nobel peace prize at age 17. A very great girl. And an example to the northern women. She's a Muslim.

I think I read one of her books, some years ago.
She is not for India 🇮🇳. She's from Pakistan 🇵🇰 she was shot on the head by taliban in 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lanocfoods: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

She is currently 26! undecided

Is everything alright with you, sir?!!
She is married already
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Those politicians should comot eye for malala body........ She cannot become their bride......🤣😂
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by muhamadnur: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:
Malala is an amazing indian girl who won the 2017 Nobel peace prize at age 17. A very great girl. And an example to the northern women. She's a Muslim.

she's not Indian but Pakistani she was made famous by the west after being shot by the Taliban in the head, so think of her as an agent of the west working for them nothing as a girl child activist or any nonsense, and by the way nothern women are doing fine and okay or do you hear them complaining, look what you people fail to understand is Islam and Muslims are complete because we have systems in place to guide us through life, we don't have to modernize or change or ways, as most Christians are now atheist because there religion can't answer certain questions, (don't let me get into that) even Europe can't change Islam e.g look at turkey or chechen region in Russia

anything negative you attribute to North fix yourself first, we people are different when it comes lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by President2001(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why Muslim man shaking Muslim woman hand ?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:

Malala is not an Indian girl but a Pakistani that survived the assassination of the Taliban. since then she has been an advocate for children all over the world.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Best Vice President ever! Better than Alex Ekwueme in all respect.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by frog12: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
what's the point of this visit??
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by ConfidentialDoc: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is so ironic grin ....let me keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

She’s currently 26 because she risked her life to resist the disenfranchisement of young girls prevalent in Northern Nigeria…
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Chucks13: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
I think Shetima is really the govt and he is doing well.

That is the man children of hate called terrorist.

Definitely Nigeria will fare well better under this administration than the horrible Buhari administration.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
2mch:

Nigeria does not have a problem with Muslim girls going to school in the country except some useless parents and it’s by individual. So our Muslim women don’t need to fight anything. She might want to go and fight that battle in the Middle East. Some Middle East clowns like Afghanistan actually have that law in their country. That is where she should be visiting

Tens of millions of “useless” “individual” parents adds up to a “problem”…
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chucks13:
I think Shetima is really the govt and he is doing well.

That is the man children of hate called terrorist.

Definitely Nigeria will fare well better under this administration than the horrible Buhari administration.

The dude is essentially a MESSENGER running around with no real authority…smh
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ellasure:
that amina Muhammad is a fulani irridentist, using her U.N.portfolio to broaden fulani grargra in west Africa. she is seeking clout again in the new government of the day.

she she belongs to old school politics of miyeyti allah with fuani power , she should be discouraged by a good government seeking good reputation for themselves.

Nope! She certainly is NOT…

She’s one of the few Nigerians who’ve served in government and come out with credibility…
Frankly, if Nigerians had any sense, they would increase her visibility as a role model for girls (especially Northern girls).
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Chucks13: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jaRealist:

The dude is essentially a MESSENGER running around with no real authority…smh
>

You again? How many time have I warned you to stop editing people post and change it to mean something else from the original?(the bolded) bro this is a fraud and criminal offense editing people post.

Stop it it's a shameful thing pls.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by jimter44(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:

She is from Pakistan and was shot on the head by the Taliban, but she survived. She has a foundation that is advocating girl-child education in the world.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chucks13:
You again? How many time have I warned you to stop editing people post and change it to mean something else from the original?(the bolded) bro this is a fraud and criminal offense editing people post.

Stop it it's a shameful thing pls.

WTF are you blathering on about?! shocked

No one “edited” your post (unless you don’t know the meaning of “edit”)..
How did highlighting the part of your comment being responded to “change” it’s meaning?

Dude, if you don’t want folks discussing your comments…
Then quit posting your comments on a PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM! SMDH
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by bhella10: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Thanks. He's not well informed. He's got a herd mentality.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by NAC1666: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
naptu2:
Senator Kashim Shettima @officialSKSM

https://twitter.com/officialSKSM/status/1679141974740279296

The way the vice president is eyeing her,she might end up being the 3rd wife
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Calitoscassius(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
So this Malala is still around? They shoulda invited Greta thunberg also.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by brainhgeek(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
This one that Shetima is looking at Malala with corner eye and one mischievous smile, abet, take your mind off.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by InfinityFabric: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
This girl has done nothing while there are countless boys saving entire communities by dying with the suicide bombers.
The vagina gets paraded around like some hero or sth.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
muhamadnur:
she's not Indian but Pakistani she was made famous by the west after being shot by the Taliban in the head, so think of her as an agent of the west working for them nothing as a girl child activist or any nonsense, and by the way nothern women are doing fine and okay or do you hear them complaining, look what you people fail to understand is Islam and Muslims are complete because we have systems in place to guide us through life, we don't have to modernize or change or ways, as most Christians are now atheist because there religion can't answer certain questions, (don't let me get into that) even Europe can't change Islam e.g look at turkey or chechen region in Russia

anything negative you attribute to North fix yourself first, we people are different when it comes lifestyle
Taqiya!
People are running from Islam if you don't know. The only thing stopping them from coming forward to say they are not Muslims anymore is because they will be declared as mur'tad and killed.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by InfinityFabric: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
brainhgeek:
This one that Shetima is looking at Malala with corner eye and one mischievous smile, abet, take your mind off.
At least she will be off the streets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola / I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.