Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office (29029 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos) / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by AfonjaPriest: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Useless photo ops. They should do something about people suffering from their nonsense economic plans.

Propaganda government.
Making people think that they're working but in reality, they aren't doing anything

Supported!
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 36STATES: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ignorant people are celebrating a visit of what they don't know anything about. Ask yourself the relevance of this girl? She visited both Jonathan and Buhari too, and I bet you she and her group went home with a lot of money, contracts and contacts.

When you see a white man in Nigerian cloth at the seat of government (like in the picture), just be certain you have been bleeped. What we have in Nigeria are leaders with very low self esteem. There are so many better ways the stupid VP can spend his time and impact positively on the lives of Nigerians other than visiting a girl that won a prise based on a western geopolitical agenda. She got shot, was she the only one that got shot by terrorists?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Chucks13: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jaRealist:

WTF are you blathering on about?! shocked

No one “edited” your post (unless you don’t know the meaning of “edit”)..
How did highlighting the part of your comment being responded to “change” it’s meaning?

Dude, if you don’t want folks discussing your comments…
Then quit posting your comments on a PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM! SMDH
>

Ha ha ha you funny die. Wallahi I don't know how to reply you, may be I should insult you or educate you or curse you I don't knw but I leave that till another time.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by brainhgeek(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
InfinityFabric:

At least she will be off the streets
Which street?
Mind you, Malala has a global recognition and respect compared to Shetima
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:
Malala is an amazing indian girl who won the 2017 Nobel peace prize at age 17. A very great girl. And an example to the northern women. She's a Muslim.

I think I read one of her books, some years ago.
She is a Pakistani not indian.

I still remember her story when she was shot for standing up for girl child education..

After she survived it she migrated to the UK
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by kestolove95(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
But who dey fvck diz girl now?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 9jaRealist: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chucks13:
Ha ha ha you funny die. Wallahi I don't know how to reply you, may be I should insult you or educate you or curse you I don't knw but I leave that till another time.

Obviously you don’t know a lot of things… cheesy
But answer how highlighting a part of your comment “changed” it. SMH
>
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by oglalasioux(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Shettima was firing from all cylinders during the campaigns hoping he'll somehow be in charge. Man even said he'll be in charge of security.

My man won't even be seen or heard more than receiving lowly people like this one.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by muhamadnur: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
OneDollarSalary:

Taqiya!
People are running from Islam if you don't know. The only thing stopping them from coming forward to say they are not Muslims anymore is because they will be declared as mur'tad and killed.
"taqiya" "murtad" illiterate claiming to know Islam, I won't ague with you search your keyboard (fastest growing religion in the world) don't bother quoting me back ague with you keyboard
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by LastProphet: 1:06am On Jul 13, 2023
STRI1:
Malala is an amazing Pakistani girl who won the 2017 Nobel peace prize at age 17. A very great girl. And an example to the northern women. She's a Muslim.

I think I read one of her books, some years ago.

She won it for exemplary character after her misfortune of been shot in the face by your Muslim brothers
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by STRI1: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2023
LastProphet:

She won it for exemplary character after her misfortune of been shot in the face by your Muslim brothers

There's no justification for her bring shot, if those who shot her are mandated to kill all females, there won't be over 100million females living in Pakistan, neither will Pakistan have a female president either. And yes, she is and still a Muslim in Pakistan. That doesn't glorify those who tried to kill her. Rather, leta not justify evil by finding something to blame it on. Evil retain it's name irrespective of who and where it's dome..
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 3:30am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:
Senator Kashim Shettima @officialSKSM

https://twitter.com/officialSKSM/status/1679141974740279296

I thought Muslim men don't shake women?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Best Vice President ever! Better than Alex Ekwueme in all respect.

Can you shed light in how you came about your claim?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2023
TechCapon:
If you don't know the girl, just watch the movie "He named me malala" grin

What will that do for anyone?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by naptu2: 3:57am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

What made you think that?

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by ShaqFu: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

I've seen this play out often during my time in the north western part of Nigeria. The women will tell you they don't shake hands with men, likewise the men will tell you it is against Sharia Law for a man to shake hands with a woman.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by sunday1989(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2023
The smiles looks fake!
priceactionx:
He finally smiles.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

Personal experience.

Have u been living in Dominican republic or Guatamala?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQZQs7Fkvxw

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2023
muhamadnur:
"taqiya" "murtad" illiterate claiming to know Islam, I won't ague with you search your keyboard (fastest growing religion in the world) don't bother quoting me back ague with you keyboard
What make not to come out and declare openly that they have left Islam is because of the apostasy law, which Islam takes seriously.

They are many Mubarak Bala in your cities and towns, world over but they are afraid of getting killed by your blood-lusting brothers in Islam.
They are either been labeled as mur'tad (apostate) or accuse of insulting Muhammad.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by naptu2: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Personal experience.

Well then it's obviously wrong. You can say some Muslims do not shake hands with women, but there is abundant evidence that many Muslims shake hands with women (Kashim Shettima has been doing so since he was a governor).

By the way, this has nothing to do with Dominican Republic or Guatemala. We are in Nigeria and so is Kashim Shettima.

Olusegun Obasanjo visited Kaduna. Governor El-Rufai introduced him to the deputy governor. He did not shake her hand. Then Governor El-Rufai insisted, "Shake her now!" and Obasanjo shook her hand.

naptu2:
Aha! This is a video that illustrates what I wrote last year. President Olusegun Obasanjo almost never shakes hands with a northern woman. That was his exact attitude when he was president. I noticed it, but nobody complained about it.

So why were so many people complaining about President Buhari even though Buhari was not half as fanatical about it as Obasanjo. President Buhari shook hands with northern women, but Obasanjo never did it unless (as is the case in this video) he is forced to do it.

President Obasanjo visited Kaduna in 2019 and he did not shake hands with the deputy governor until he was told to do so.

(I'm going to quote my old post about this subject).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9grHsufO3Q

naptu2:
Much ado about handshakes (this is another old post that has been on my mind for years).

My British cousins were recently arguing over the question of who Boris Johnson shook hands with and who he didn’t shake hands with and that reminded me of an old post that I wanted to make but couldn’t because of lack of time.

President Buhari swore in new ministers a few months after he was inaugurated and some people noticed that he did not shake hands with some of the female ministers and they decided that he did not shake the female ministers’ hands because he was a religious extremist. They held this up as evidence that Buhari was going to “Islamise Nigeria” and declare Sharia law across the country.

I knew that their position was total nonsense because I knew that Buhari had shaken hands with women in the past, but more importantly, I knew why he didn’t shake hands with the female ministers (I’ve been there before).

I’m shocked that nobody has stated the real reason that he did not shake hands with the female ministers.

My experience.

A lot of people in positions of authority came to my house when I was a kid and I shook hands with all of them. Of course I also bowed to them, but I shook hands with all of them. I also shook hands with the elderly people that came to my house, including my grandmother.

However, there were certain encounters that stuck in my mind. I remember a time that a new official was appointed to a certain position. My neighbour’s family was very influential in the institution that the official had just been appointed to head and so he paid a courtesy visit to their house and I was in their house on that day. They introduced me to him as **** son. He looked happy to see me, but something happened that stuck in my mind. I extended my hand for a handshake and there was a momentary look of surprise on his face. It lasted for less than half a second, but I noticed it. He said, “You want to shake the ****” (he mentioned his new title) and then he shook my hand.

There was another encounter that I remember. It was kind of a family event. I got to a certain house and the woman of the house was greeting everybody at the door. I bowed and shook hands with her as I greeted her. I could see a look of absolute shock on her face as I shook hands with her. Much later, my sister whispered to me, “Did you see how shocked she looked when you shook hands with her”?

You see, in Yoruba culture, it is quite unusual for a much younger person to shake hands with a much older person. The younger person is expected to prostrate, stoop, bow, kneel or curtsey. The younger person will only shake the older person’s hand if the older person extends his hand for a handshake.

Similarly, it is unusual for a person in a much lower position in an organisation to shake hands with someone in a much higher positions/someone in a position of authority except if the person in a higher position extends his hand for a handshake.

Many Muslim women do not shake hands with men that are not related to them. This can be awkward for a man who extends his hand to shake a woman. Therefore, many men do not extend their hands for a handshake except the woman extends her hand first.

Think about it the way that you would think about a hug. Would you hug a woman that you’ve just met for the first time? Would you hug a woman that you’ve just met for the first time if she extends her hands for a hug? You would probably respect the woman’s space and only hug her if she extends her hands for a hug, right?

Read this https://medium.com/@hana.jafar09/why-you-should-ask-before-hugging-someone-7825f503ac06

Obasanjo

I was shocked when there was a furore about whether President Buhari shook hands with women, because President Olusegun Obasanjo had observed this practice in a very extreme manner and yet nobody complained.

I noticed that President Olusegun Obasanjo never shook hands with women who wore hijabs, even when the women extended their hands for a handshake. I noticed this for the first time during a national honours award ceremony. An honouree extended her hand for a handshake, but President Obasanjo clasped both of his hands together in front of his chest, instead of shaking hands with her. I later noticed that he did this to any woman that either wore a hijab or was from the far north, even if the woman was Christian and even if the woman extended her hand for a handshake. Yet nobody complained.

Buhari
New ministers were inaugurated in 2015 and an incident during the inauguration ceremony led to the ridiculous claim that President Buhari does not shake hands with women.

The protocol was that, after being sworn in, the minister would sign the register and then shake hands with President Buhari while smiling for the camera. It was Kemi Adeosun’s turn to shake hands with Buhari. Being a Yoruba woman, she waited for President Buhari, who is older and in a higher position of authority, to extend his hand for a handshake. President Buhari, being a northern muslim, waited for Kemi Adeosun, who is a woman, to extend her hand for a handshake. Therefore, because neither of them extended their hand first, there was no handshake.

People picked up on this and said that President Buhari does not shake hands with women and then it became a self-fulfilling prophesy. Other women, because they had heard that Buhari did not shake hands with women, did not extend their hands for a handshake when they met him and therefore, the rumours that Buhari did not shake hands with women continued.

Some people said that "Buhari's refusal to shake hands with women was proof that he was a religious extremist, a bigot and that he wanted to Islamise Nigeria".

I knew that this was just complete nonsense. How did I know? The musician, Onyeka Onwenu was a supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan and he appointed her to head an agency (I’ve forgotten the name of the agency). The members of the board of the agency went to meet and congratulate President Buhari soon after he was sworn in. This was before ministers were inaugurated. President Buhari shook hands with Onyeka Onwenu at that event.

Besides, I had seen Buhari shake hands with women when he was a military head of state in the mid-1980s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asmoh-gbBmQ

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Personal experience.

Most of them (Muslims) know all this things, they are doing those things that is forbidden in Islam to be seen by infidels as liberal Muslims.
They know dancing and singing is haraam in Islam yet they engage and partake in it.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by Expanse2020(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Purview:
Malala, I don't know the meaning of that name but it sounds lovely
It's antonyms of KAMALA
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Naptu2, stop trying so hard. A simple Google search weather it's haraam or not is sufficient.
Buhari and the rest people's photos you posted up there are politicians/rulers and are not yield stick.

Lexy2014 quote a certain Hadith.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

Well then it's obviously wrong. You can say some Muslims do not shake hands with women, but there is abundant evidence that many Muslims shake hands with women (Kashim Shettima has been doing so since he was a governor).

By the way, this has nothing to do with Dominican Republic or Guatemala. We are in Nigeria and so is Kashim Shettima.

Olusegun Obasanjo visited Kaduna. Governor El-Rufai introduced him to the deputy governor. He did not shake her hand. Then Governor El-Rufai insisted, "Shake her now!" and Obasanjo shook her hand.

It's not a question of right or wrong. Whether it is right or wrong doesn't concern me as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights.

Which "abundance of evidence" are you referring to? So shettima shaking women is now the "abundance of evidence"?

This why I asked you if you have been living in Guatamala or Dominican republic. Not shaking the opposite sex iis a doctrine in Islam. The fact that you saw shettima, buhari or Atiku doing it doesn't change the fact that it is a doctrine hence one of the screenshots I shared with u except u didn't read it. Shaking the opposite sex in Islam is Haram and it is well known. You the only one who doesn't seem to know.

You talking about Shettima and am talking from my own personal experience. And I saw someone also share with u his own personal experience. My question is have u ever experienced a Muslim of the opposite gender who doesn't shake hands? I don't think so.

For the Obasanjo case, it is very simple and only corroborates one of d screenshots I shared and the YouTube video. Since you haven't experienced it, you might not understand how awkward it is to initiate a handshake with a lady and then your hand is left hanging in d air because shaking you is Haram.

This i believe has been Obasanjos experience hence him being shy shaking Muslim women.

As a president, he can only initiate handshakes. What if he initiated a handshake in public with a Muslim woman only for her to refuse? Isn't it better to avoid the embarrassment based on past experience?

I also don't initiate handshakes with Muslim women based on my own experiences. I just stand, say hi and keep my hands to myself. Respect their space and save myself the embarrassment
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by naptu2: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

It's not a question of right or wrong. Whether it is right or wrong doesn't concern me as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights.

Which "abundance of evidence" are you referring to? So shettima shaking women is now the "abundance of evidence"?

This why I asked you if you have been living in Guatamala or Dominican republic. Not shaking the opposite sex iis a doctrine in Islam. The fact that you saw shettima, buhari or Atiku doing it doesn't change the fact that it is a doctrine hence one of the screenshots I shared with u except u didn't read it. Shaking the opposite sex in Islam is Haram and it is well known. You the only one who doesn't seem to know.

You talking about Shettima and am talking from my own personal experience. And I saw someone also share with u his own personal experience. My question is have u ever experienced a Muslim of the opposite gender who doesn't shake hands? I don't think so.

For the Obasanjo case, it is very simple and only corroborates one of d screenshots I shared and the YouTube video. Since you haven't experienced it, you might not understand how awkward it is to initiate a handshake with a lady and then your hand is left hanging in d air because shaking you is Haram.

This i believe has been Obasanjos experience hence him being shy shaking Muslim women.

As a president, he can only initiate handshakes. What if he initiated a handshake in public with a Muslim woman only for her to refuse? Isn't it better to avoid the embarrassment based on part experience?

I also don't initiate handshakes with Muslim women based on my own experiences. I just stand, say hi and keep my hands to myself. Respect their space and save myself the embarrassment

Kai! All of this for something that is very simple. Let me remind of what you posted. You quoted me and posted this.

lexy2014:

You didn't say, "I thought Muslim men shouldn't shake women", you didn't say, "Some Muslim men don't shake women", you said, "I thought Muslim men don't shake women"?

Many Muslim men do shake women and there is an abundance of evidence that they do and those pictures that I have been posting are evidence that many Muslim men do shake women.

QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2023
OneDollarSalary:
Naptu2, stop trying so hard. A simple Google search weather it's haraam or not is sufficient.
Buhari and the rest people's photos you posted up there are politicians/rulers and are not yield stick.

Lexy2014 quote a certain Hadith.

I honestly don't know what he is arguing about or trying to prove
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by lexy2014: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

Kai! All of this for something that is very simple. Let me remind of what you posted. You quoted me and posted this.

You didn't say, "I thought Muslim men shouldn't shake women", you didn't say, "Some Muslim men don't shake women", you said, "I thought Muslim men don't shake women"?

Many Muslim men do shake women and there is an abundance of evidence that they do and those pictures that I have been posting are evidence that many Muslim men do shake women.

QED.

Yeah. "All of this for something that is very simple" and yet your previous response to me was like ten times longer than my "all this".

How does what you have said negate my "all this"?

Are you not better informed now?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by LastProphet: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
STRI1:

There's no justification for her bring shot, if those who shot her are mandated to kill all females, there won't be over 100million females living in Pakistan, neither will Pakistan have a female president either. And yes, she is and still a Muslim in Pakistan. That doesn't glorify those who tried to kill her. Rather, leta not justify evil by finding something to blame it on. Evil retain it's name irrespective of who and where it's dome..

We already know those that hate women being liberated because their book told them to. We know how a governor was recently justifying marriage to a 13 yr old child, does that look like such people want girls to attend school? Call them by their names stop trying to be politically correct this is why the west is still carrying the blame even after being victim several times to the hate-filled ones
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by STRI1: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
LastProphet:

We already know those that hate women being liberated because their book told them to. We know how a governor was recently justifying marriage to a 13 yr old child, does that look like such people want girls to attend school? Call them by their names stop trying to be politically correct this is why the west is still carrying the blame even after being victim several times to the hate-filled ones

Brother, I think you're looking at it from a sided view. I'm not saying I'm always correct, I'm very fallible as a human. Islam encourages women to really really be educated. The first two universities on earth are founded by Muslim women

The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan and Islamic Republic Of Bangladesh had females as their president. Infact 50-60 % of female president in the world are Muslim women. Examples are in; Bangladesh, Pakistan, Singapore, Tanzania. An example that USA hasn't achieved in it's 400 years of existence and choosing president.

In a country like Iran. 60% of educated people are women. The wife of our prophet is the must educated amongst those who lived with him. By reporting the highest number of collections. No Muslim will say Islam says women shouldn't be educated. For the north, that's ignorance not anything else. There are equally Muslims in this southern Nigeria who are largely educated. I can't count number of Muslim women in southern Nigeria, LovePeddler even using veil and are doctors, pharmacist, lecturers etc. An example is the lady with 5.0 in Lasu and many others. Not to talk of outside of Nigeria like; Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Tunisia, Morocco, Malaysia, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey,Jordan, Lebanon they're all Muslim countries and with large number of literate Muslim women.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by LastProphet: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:

Brother, I think you're looking at it from a sided view. I'm not saying I'm always correct, I'm very fallible as a human. Islam encourages women to really really be educated. The first two universities on earth are founded by Muslim women

The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan and Islamic Republic Of Bangladesh had females as their president. Infact 50-60 % of female president in the world are Muslim women. Examples are in; Bangladesh, Pakistan, Singapore, Tanzania. An example that USA hasn't achieved in it's 400 years of existence and choosing president.

In a country like Iran. 60% of educated people are women. The wife of our prophet is the must educated amongst those who lived with him. By reporting the highest number of collections. No Muslim will say Islam says women shouldn't be educated. For the north, that's ignorance not anything else. There are equally Muslims in this southern Nigeria who are largely educated. I can't count number of Muslim women in southern Nigeria, LovePeddler even using veil and are doctors, pharmacist, lecturers etc. An example is the lady with 5.0 in Lasu and many others. Not to talk of outside of Nigeria like; Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Tunisia, Morocco, Malaysia, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey,Jordan, Lebanon they're all Muslim countries and with large number of literate Muslim women.

The Bangladesh, Pakistan and other places mentioned are first secondary Islamic countries because Islamic did not originate in those countries. Just like south west Nigeria Muslims they are not the roots but secondary and as such were already enlightened in their culture before accepting Islam. The real roots, the primary sources of Islam Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi, how many women presidents are from there? As for the lady that got first class from unilag you can tell that to those that don't know the secret. Any child that attend islamiyya know how to cram and regotitate data very well, I have schooled with many of them. Where to actually test them is to give them a real life problem to solve with their first class. Learn from what I just told you!! And you talk about the West, show me 1 Islamic country that is rich today and it's source of wealth is not a free product from the ground? The western countries use their brain to grow wealth out of anything including even shit, but mention 1, just 1 Islamic country that is like that. If you see any Islamic country going into innovation then the first product is nuclear bomb. Are you aware that of the over 13,000 people that have won Nobel laureates for outstanding work still less than 50 come from the whole Arabia? Are you even aware Arabia was a hotbed of knowledge before Islam happened to them? Do you know the damage your religion has continued to cause the world? You think you just go to MSS meetings and come back to talk what you are told? The real Muslims are the ones that shot Malala in the face, you that deny them you are fake just as bokoharam leader declared several years ago on TV.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by STRI1: 1:53am On Jul 14, 2023
LastProphet:

The Bangladesh, Pakistan and other places mentioned are first secondary Islamic countries because Islamic did not originate in those countries. Just like south west Nigeria Muslims they are not the roots but secondary and as such were already enlightened in their culture before accepting Islam. The real roots, the primary sources of Islam Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi, how many women presidents are from there? As for the lady that got first class from unilag you can tell that to those that don't know the secret. Any child that attend islamiyya know how to cram and regotitate data very well, I have schooled with many of them. Where to actually test them is to give them a real life problem to solve with their first class. Learn from what I just told you!! And you talk about the West, show me 1 Islamic country that is rich today and it's source of wealth is not a free product from the ground? The western countries use their brain to grow wealth out of anything including even shit, but mention 1, just 1 Islamic country that is like that. If you see any Islamic country going into innovation then the first product is nuclear bomb. Are you aware that of the over 13,000 people that have won Nobel laureates for outstanding work still less than 50 come from the whole Arabia? Are you even aware Arabia was a hotbed of knowledge before Islam happened to them? Do you know the damage your religion has continued to cause the world? You think you just go to MSS meetings and come back to talk what you are told? The real Muslims are the ones that shot Malala in the face, you that deny them you are fake just as bokoharam leader declared several years ago on TV.

No country is a first Islamic state. Infact countries like Iran wasan empire during the begining of Islam, Persian empire, LovePeddler always rival with the Roman empire as at then, today Iran is an Islamic Republic. As for afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh they're all part of British India, untill Islam came, great scholars like the sufism scholars, like chistini etc. Lots of stories anyways, before Afghanistan broke away in 188_ and Pakistan and west Pakistan(Bangladesh) in 1948 respectively. Those three countries are Islamic countries today, infact India itself has Iver 240Million Muslims in the country. Same as china, the Xinjiang region is about 40% of the entire china and are alai ethnically Muslims. Including Russia; Chechnya, Dagestan are Muslim autonomous region in Russia about 14% of entire Russian population. Indonesia today are largest Islamic country.

Now, in Islam,most of those who are really great scholars are not from Saudi Arabia. The only thing about the country is; that's where we have the two holiest mosques, where the prophet was buried.

Before USA Muslims, controlled the world and remained the dominant power spanning 3 continents for over 700 good years. The greatest civilization that ever existed after the Roman empire. The Muslims preserved the culture they met as against the destruction that's always the norm by Persian, byzantine and Mongolian empires. Jews and christians thrived and we're protected. Lots if scholarly Jews thrived in Andalusia (spain). The Muslims invention are countless. Starting from toothbrush to universities, documentation, algorithms, decimal numbers, Firnas plane etc.

Till date, turkey preserved the hagia Sophia, the castle of Constantine monument and several christian historical cities in turkey. As bad as the Taliban seems. They protected the temple of the budha which are now tourist attractions in Afghanistan today.

Muslims lived and thrived for long because of of our quest for knowledge, unprecedented acomodation of several civilization as the Quran mentioned that, we should protect the non muslims (christians and Jews) till they pay tax and give all that is their right and be just. Q9vs28. Surratul Rum vs3 also mentioned the joy of Muslims when the Romans(christians) wins over the Persians infact the name of that chapter is about the christians (Rum/Romans/christians).

The monument of the council of nicea also sit firmly in turkey till date.

Thriving civilization like the Persians (iran), Babylon (iraq), to far east china, Russia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, India are centre of Islamic culture because of the love, knowledge and thriving civilization we had. Infact, note that there will be no Age if enlightenment (Renaissance) in Europe, without the Islamic civilisation.

Don't use the few extremist to judge the Iver 2billion Muslims on earth okay ?
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by LastProphet: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:

No country is a first Islamic state. Infact countries like Iran wasan empire during the begining of Islam, Persian empire, LovePeddler always rival with the Roman empire as at then, today Iran is an Islamic Republic. As for afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh they're all part of British India, untill Islam came, great scholars like the sufism scholars, like chistini etc. Lots of stories anyways, before Afghanistan broke away in 188_ and Pakistan and west Pakistan(Bangladesh) in 1948 respectively. Those three countries are Islamic countries today, infact India itself has Iver 240Million Muslims in the country. Same as china, the Xinjiang region is about 40% of the entire china and are alai ethnically Muslims. Including Russia; Chechnya, Dagestan are Muslim autonomous region in Russia about 14% of entire Russian population. Indonesia today are largest Islamic country.

Now, in Islam,most of those who are really great scholars are not from Saudi Arabia. The only thing about the country is; that's where we have the two holiest mosques, where the prophet was buried.

Before USA Muslims, controlled the world and remained the dominant power spanning 3 continents for over 700 good years. The greatest civilization that ever existed after the Roman empire. The Muslims preserved the culture they met as against the destruction that's always the norm by Persian, byzantine and Mongolian empires. Jews and christians thrived and we're protected. Lots if scholarly Jews thrived in Andalusia (spain). The Muslims invention are countless. Starting from toothbrush to universities, documentation, algorithms, decimal numbers, Firnas plane etc.

Till date, turkey preserved the hagia Sophia, the castle of Constantine monument and several christian historical cities in turkey. As bad as the Taliban seems. They protected the temple of the budha which are now tourist attractions in Afghanistan today.

Muslims lived and thrived for long because of of our quest for knowledge, unprecedented acomodation of several civilization as the Quran mentioned that, we should protect the non muslims (christians and Jews) till they pay tax and give all that is their right and be just. Q9vs28. Surratul Rum vs3 also mentioned the joy of Muslims when the Romans(christians) wins over the Persians infact the name of that chapter is about the christians (Rum/Romans/christians).

The monument of the council of nicea also sit firmly in turkey till date.

Thriving civilization like the Persians (iran), Babylon (iraq), to far east china, Russia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, India are centre of Islamic culture because of the love, knowledge and thriving civilization we had. Infact, note that there will be no Age if enlightenment (Renaissance) in Europe, without the Islamic civilisation.

Don't use the few extremist to judge the Iver 2billion Muslims on earth okay ?

But you did not answer the simplest question I asked you, so after all the great achievements you people claim which are always in antiquity, all Islamic claims of development are always millions and billions of years ago - I have had a room mate that attended MSS meetings all the time those days and he always comes back with claims like these always in unverified antiquity.
I'm always shocked when I meet Muslims who have had much education like you obviously have and yet cannot see their religion for what it clearly is. It baffles me. I was born a Christian but I know more than 30 things that are wrong and totally hopeless in the religion. So it baffles me that very educated people still remain blind. So you think the terrorists are misled? So you could not ask yourself why is it that bokoharam in Nigeria, alshabab in Kenya, isis in Syria, all of them do exactly the same thing even when they have never met each other. The Muslims that burnt Deborah in Sokoto they didn't call alshabab but they did exactly what alshabab would have done to Deborah. So I don't know how you are able to continue to deceive yourself despite all the facts staring you in the face. The only thing common to these evil Islamic terrorists is that they read the same book, otherwise they don't call each other, neither are they even friends. You can't continue to deny that your religion breeds killers except you need a head examination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / My Encounter With Captain Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.