Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa (64410 Views)

Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by lexy2014: 1:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu seems to have broken the GWR visit-a-thon as the nigerian president to have had the highest number of visits and visitors.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2023
greggng:
Nigeria is a big cruise. Why some gullible yorubas are attacking igbos on nairaland...there corrupt leaders and those they are supporting are busy romancing with each other ..Check that class of 1999...all of them are still holding one political office or the other...The only people suffering are there followers..
Would it kill you igbos to not throw hatred at tinubu every single thread? Hatred hatred hatred for someone who’s done nothing to you. Disgusting
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by StJasper(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why do fuuls like you keep repeating this dumb phrases?

Anyone can enforce sit at home from anywhere in the world. Just as King Simon Ekpa has being doing. Have you never heard of social media? Obiden is supporting Ukraine from the white house in America, Obiden don't have to move to Ukraine to support Ukraine fuul!

Who is the fool here?

You are so dumb to the extent that you can't even type a complete sentence in English language without committing grammatical error.

By the way, do you have brain in that skull of yours? Why will one idiot who is enjoying good life in Finland be spurring you guys towards destroying your homeland in the name of struggle?

If you are not dumb, you should be able to know that the Federal government is not losing anything at all. It is you and your people that are losing everything including the future of your unborn generations.

Most of you guys are playing victim card here in Lagos but busy celebrating wanton destruction of your homeland.

If the southwest has been destroyed like the southeast, where will you people run to for your businesses?

You better wake up before they start sending you people out of Yorubaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Access03(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Joshcoli:
All of them ruled for 8 years But one ruled for 28 years

James Onanafe Ibori
From Ibori-Uduaghan-Okowa
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Access03(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2023
They're still the best set of Governors till date.
You wanna compare Headmaster- Joshua Dariye to Jonah Jang?
Chimaroke Nnamani to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi?
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to Ibrahim Shekarau?
Baba Bisi Akande to Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola?
James Ibori to Okowa?
Rev. Jolly Nyame to Darius Ishaku?
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Asswipemod: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Some people will still be angry about this.

Their gathering doesn't really make any sense. They are fixing to form a cabal with this clinching attitude.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by gloryman91: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Lam Adesina rest in peace.

Adefarati gone.

Where's Peter Odili ?
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by adaoshi(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2023
The set that embezzled the highest amount of money.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by myonlinenaija: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by 123yes(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Our 2 weeks long sit at home still stands with appropriate palliative
Nothing like I did not hear

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
onye nzuzu. It will be better to extend it to 3 months. Ndi nzuzu
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Most of these guys are the people that laid the faundation of corruption, election rigging, looting and thuggery.

If only these men set good examples for Nigeria,the story would have been different.

In a sane country,90 percent of these guys would have been landlords in prison.

Naaaaah.....

There was corruption in Naija when these guys were in Secondary School/University.

Where were they when Babangida wiped the Oil Windfall money of the Gulf war?

The credit of laying the foundation of Corruption goes to (drumroll)......

BASORUN MKO ABIOLA with his ITT (International Tiff-Tiff according to Fela).
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Tareq1105: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
When will Class of Tinubu schoolmates visit him.

Obifool, allow Tribunal to do its work.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Kog45(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2023
Covid:
2023 election has proven that:
80% of Nigerians dey mad and they don't deserve good life
Nobody Dey mad maybe you sha….Nigerians picked their candidates based on tribalism,religion and I know you did the same thing so stop forming holy here cuz your candidate lost out in rigging elections that Tinubu,Atiku and Obi aided.

Tinubu Alpha beta gate
Atiku Jefferson gate
Obi pandora gate

Hypocrisy full here plenty.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by waveman2: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu has made them relevant again.That is why it's good hold unto your state you govern by putting loyal and competent people who will work for the benefit of the state.Then they will in turn support your ambition.Most of these guys are irrelevant in their party.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by waveman2: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2023
No Tinubu
Access03:

James Onanafe Ibori
From Ibori-Uduaghan-Okowa
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Meti99(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2023
Now this is the Association of Past/Present Criminals..

The foundation layers of a messed up Nigeria..
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by frankoben(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:
Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1679178741430329344

Naija College of corruption, class of 99 exco
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by wellsprings: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2023
1ST AMONG EQUALS. 001 NAIJA
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Joshbdexter(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthMZA9xIcc

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-meets-class-of-1999-governors-at-aso-villa/amp

NA PEOPLE WEY SAY “go I support you kampe” nai dey here.

CLASSMATE DEY COME SOON… 🔜

#classOfThieves mtcheew
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Calitoscassius(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2023
StJasper:

Who is the fool here?

You are so dumb to the extent that you can't even type a complete sentence in English language without committing grammatical error.

By the way, do you have brain in that skull of yours? Why will one idiot who is enjoying good life in Finland be spurring you guys towards destroying your homeland in the name of struggle?

If you are not dumb, you should be able to know that the Federal government is not losing anything at all. It is you and your people that are losing everything including the future of your unborn generations.

Most of you guys are playing victim card here in Lagos but busy celebrating wanton destruction of your homeland.

If the southwest has been destroyed like the southeast, where will you people run to for your businesses?

You better wake up before they start sending you people out of Yorubaland!!!
English language my foot! grin i can write how da fork i want WHEN responding to fuuls like you.

Who gives a shit if the corrupt LIEgeria government loses anything or not? Who da fork tells you that the sit at home is for the government to lose anything?

You have made no sense, the last time i checked Lagos is stiil in Naigeria, IGBOs has the right to reside anywere they please in Naigeria. Every where in LiEGeria is home for any Naigerian citizen, You biggoted fuul! grin why you are having sleepless nights over sit at home i fail to understand you clearly are not IGBO.

You are a not intelligent mate! If are you would know that NO ONE! NO ONE! has the right to send any Naigerian citizen out of any part of Naigeria! Including your poo hole Lagos, You are a bigger fuul than i gave you credit for. grin

Back to your previous comment, can anyone support sit at home from anywhere in the world? Yesssss!!! grin Some Naigerians support Ukraine and they are not even Ukrainians or even live in Ukraine. You get it?!
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by isholex: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Our 2 weeks long sit at home still stands with appropriate palliative
Nothing like I did not hear

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Then "who is doing who" on the basis of IGR dude eat your palliative to the fullest and also enjoy set back in development.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by StJasper(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Calitoscassius:
English language my foot! grin i can write how da fork i want WHEN responding to fuuls like you.

Who gives a shit if the corrupt LIEgeria government loses anything or not? Who da fork tells you that the sit at home is for the government to lose anything?

You have made no sense, the last time i checked Lagos is stiil in Naigeria, IGBOs has the right to reside anywere they please in Naigeria. Every where in LiEGeria is home for any Naigerian citizen, You biggoted fuul! grin why you are having sleepless nights over sit at home i fail to understand you clearly are not IGBO.

You are a not intelligent mate! If are you would know that NO ONE! NO ONE! has the right to send any Naigerian citizen out of any part of Naigeria! Including your poo hole Lagos, You are a bigger fuul than i gave you credit for. grin

Back to your previous comment, can anyone support sit at home from anywhere in the world? Yesssss!!! grin Some Naigerians support Ukraine and they are not even Ukrainians or even live in Ukraine. You get it?!

I wouldn't have bothered giving a congenital and an irreversible idiot like you any response but if a madman is left alone to handle his late mother's corpse, he might barbecue it and have it for dinner.

If you so much believe in your Biafra and it's laws, why paying so much attention to Nigerian laws whenever you want to seek protection?

If you can decide to go haywire in the name of Biafra struggle, then you should know that you don't have monopoly of madness.

Back to the crux of the matter, if you know for sure that the Federal government has nothing to lose through your ill-conceived sit-at-home, then you must be mad for intentionally destroying your people's businesses and communities.

I will advise you to continue killing your people and their businesses in the name of Biafra struggle.

You think you are wise because some retards who can't reason on their own are following you sheepishly.

I wonder who takes a dullard like you serious with your manner of expression.

Continue destroying your land and expect others to accommodate you and your mad fellows in their own land.

By the way, Nigerian law doesn't recognize your sit-at-home.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Calitoscassius(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
StJasper:

I wouldn't have bothered giving a congenital and an irreversible idiot like you any response but if a madman is left alone to handle his late mother's corpse, he might barbecue it and have it for dinner.

If you so much believe in your Biafra and it's laws, why paying so much attention to Nigerian laws whenever you want to seek protection?

If you can decide to go haywire in the name of Biafra struggle, then you should know that you don't have monopoly of madness.

Back to the crux of the matter, if you know for sure that the Federal government has nothing to lose through your ill-conceived sit-at-home, then you must be mad for intentionally destroying your people's businesses and communities.

I will advise you to continue killing your people and their businesses in the name of Biafra struggle.

You think you are wise because some retards who can't reason on their own are following you sheepishly.

I wonder who takes a dullard like you serious with your manner of expression.

Continue destroying your land and expect others to accommodate you and your mad fellows in their own land.

By the way, Nigerian law doesn't recognize your sit-at-home.
More rubbish grin you are crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Asswipemod: 2:24am On Jul 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Some people will still be angry about this.

Dear seun,
Seunmsg has resumed the dastardly act of using bots to generate likes. Kindly do something about it. Thanks.
Concerned Nairalander.😎😉
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by seunmsg(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Asswipemod:

Dear seun,
Seunmsg has resumed the dastardly act of using bots to generate likes. Kindly do something about it. Thanks.
Concerned Nairalander.😎😉

Seun, Mynd44 and nlfpmod

Apart from the fact that this post is in violation of rule 8, is it not time you guys do something about trolls on this forum? On all major social media platforms, users have the right to block people whose comments they don’t like. If that’s impossible on Nairaland, users should at least be able to accept or reject who follows them. I should be able to block this particular troll for example from following my handle.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Asswipemod: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Seun, Mynd44 and nlfpmod

Apart from the fact that this post is in violation of rule 8, is it not time you guys do something about trolls on this forum? On all major social media platforms, users have the right to block people whose comments they don’t like. If that’s impossible on Nairaland, users should at least be able to accept or reject who follows them. I should be able to block this particular troll for example from following my handle.

Ahah! Who is a troll? I am just an innocent Nairalander making an observation now. Why don't you kuku stop that malpractice? Oga o.
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by Asswipemod: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Seun, Mynd44 and nlfpmod

I don't know why you get unnecessarily antsy and pugnacious anytime I make an innocent observation. Are you trying to gag me ni?😜😉😉😎
Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by obuburam: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
plat0:
Odili never appears in gatherings like this, Rivers men are proud.

I hear you, the same Odili that got perpetual injuctions not to be probed by any anticorruptuon agencies through his wife.
They are indeed proud thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.