Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra (45791 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Post your own original products let's see. Otherwise shut tf up
Jealous thing

We no dey chest beat
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Is that why u now save fuel in mined skulls ?

Ask Chinedu and Emeka, that's their area of specialty grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by tedemite: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Nice to see. However after so many years, most of the production processes are still manual. They need real investment and upgrading with new technology
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

I hear you can mine skulls now and use it for Ewedu plate

Is that what you do with those you Cannibalized?

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by oneeast: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Anambra is actually the most developed state in igboland and Nigeria in general
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Debangis20(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
This is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi Anambra state
I do hope to see the proliferation of manufacturing, electrical/electronics, extraction industries, etc in NIGERIA.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by FODA(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=124388600]
Anu you don't know the difference between assembly and manufacturing [/quote pig from bitter region,I don't have ur time
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by NewDea4: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2023
coolcharm:
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?

😂
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Pootle: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
the best coupling coming in nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by NewDea4: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Almaigaa:

He don even de-market the brand. Who in his right sense will buy any Cars that is made in the EAST? When we know they are good at making fake things.

Everything about them is fake.
Fake results
Fake Billionaires
Fake drugs
Fake INNOSON mottors
Fake drinks
Fake spare parts

The girl open tohtoh like who don do IT finish for Empire Hotel

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by King125007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Well , this dude may lose his job if this pics get the attention of management
There are certain jobs you do and you are not authorized to release confidential photos to the public without the permission of the company
Manufacturing and production companies adhere to this rules and I blive it ws stated in his appointment letter only if he took time to read and understood it

That being said ..I tik common sense is even enough not to post pics like this in public space ..when u are not management
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by tiger28: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Upgraded mechanic shop !

No wonder ppl don't buy their cars........

HOW can a stark illiterate be an automotive manufacturing owner??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
NewDea4:

The girl open tohtoh like who don do IT finish for Empire Hotel

Na Ashawo She be. You know say na their profession for that Region be that. She go don dey sleep for Brothels. For that Region, any Girl wey never do Ashawo work for one Brothel. Will never be allowed to get married.

Only retired Asawos get married in that Region grin

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
Na burglary iron una Dey use do car

What do you expect from Aba made Motors? Cause these ones no be Cars, na Motors grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Donake: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
If there is a prove it caused any accident kindly upload evidence.
coolcharm:
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by bryton2shot(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
personnel safety should be paramount...on a factory tour like this...everyone need to be fully kitted in a safe manner.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good one Innoson..... We rise!!

When we see convoy of IVM, you will know my Governor is passing. He doesn't make noise with siren. Very beautiful convoy to behold..... Supporting your own.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SLOVFO(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

I wonder who gave them the right to take pictures of the inside of a manufacturing plant? These are not the kind of photos you use for PR.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Electorate: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

Egbami, where you expecting a vehicle manufacturing plant to look like a 5 star hotel? This generation daft sha.

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Newnas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I wonder what joy they drive in hating because Innoson is Igbo man
Who hates Innoson?
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Innoson in few years time will be manufacturing his own internal combustion engine
/
Not really necessary.

Even your favorite brands have components from multiple vendors.

/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by olamike02: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. Why is it so hard for them to believe that Innoson actually produce the cars and not just an assembly? Just because they lack the acumen to nurture such enterprise from scratch they think it's impossible. They lack native intelligence
Shut up. Is it only innosson that manufacture vehicles in Nigeria. Have you heard if NORD. You guys are too local and myopic. Always ready to compare and contrast. Imagine people who only find refuge in other regions are always the first to condemn those that received them with open hands and heart.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by hansomb: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. Why is it so hard for them to believe that Innoson actually produce the cars and not just an assembly? Just because they lack the acumen to nurture such enterprise from scratch they think it's impossible. They lack native intelligence
Igbo Ronu
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Olaolex: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Rubbish and gilberish.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ConquerorK: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Innoson does not manufacture. This is an assembly line
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
ConquerorK:

Innoson does not manufacture. This is an assembly line
Anu show me assembly line in Nigeria doing similar thing
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Olaolex:
Rubbish and gilberish.

"gibberish" not gilberish
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Metrofox(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Enice:
It's only the igboman that believes in his own lies and tells it to the world as a truth but the world knows it's a lie. There's a different between assembling and manufacturing. Assembling involves bringing parts already manufactured together. It involves welding, bolting, and coupling etc. Manufacturing on the other hand involves producing parts from their primitive forms like pressing, forging, designing, using molten metal to form parts with the different types of casting methods etc.
You guys can deceive the gullibles but know this: so long as you don't use molten metal, forge or use the press, you dey joke.

Shut up... even well known car plants assemble using parts from all over, you don't know anything about the space and logistics you need to build a car from the ground up
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by NovusHomo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:

Igbos believe they are Jewish, never mind that the Jews ignore their inferiority complex.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by djseanjohn77: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

These guys are something else Imagine if he is from West or North they would've ban all vehicles importation in Nigeria and pump enough to him for expansion

The last i checked, his highest patronisers are not even from the SE, rather from other region, what stops the SE governors and people from solely depending on his product?
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
djseanjohn77:

The last i checked, his highest patronisers are not even from the SE, rather from other region, what stops the SE governors and people from solely depending on his product?
Southeast are the biggest customer of Innoson, from government, organizations, missions, schools and so on
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Bigkoko: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is wealth through Enterprise! We know how he makes his money......Next time you see a big man riding through street with heavy securities, Just hang up a Banner saying, "Wealth without Enterprise. Oga how you take run am?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban & Dressing In London (Photos) / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.