Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn (221 Views)

How To Secure Admission Into University In Cotonou / Secure Admission For 2019/2020 Session With Accredited Universities In Cotonou / Ten (10) Toughest Universities To Get Into (secure Admission) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn by laughplanet: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
2017 I was a jambite like many of you that will be reading this post. For your case, you may have written JAMB for about 3 to four times but mine was twice.

I made the cutoff mark in my first sitting to study petroleum engineering but due to financial setback I couldn't proceed but waited till the following year.

I was constantly reading content in Nairaland platform here to stay updated on latest admission gist while working as a marketer.

2018 was the year I finally got the time to battle university of Lagos and guess what??

University of Lagos is very competitive so once you choose the university you have to sit up and give your best.

I already have idea on using CBT so I was ready to battle it ...continue in the thread ..
Re: How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn by laughplanet: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
I bought 4 past questions in Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and biology.

Remember I just came out from secondary school and very familiar with the Abibio Chemistry text, Emlad or Lamlad Physics I can't remember to be precise but I solved most of the questions.

So before UNILAG post Utme, I went to the campus to feel the vibes and all the hyping associated with Unilag and trust me, it's worth it.

I went to the Senate building, then to Moremi Park, and so just figurine my aspiring university lol..

On the day of the post UTME exam guess what?

I will continue later..

laughplanet:
2017 I was a jambite like many of you that will be reading this post. For your case, you may have written JAMB for about 3 to four times but mine was twice.

I made the cutoff mark in my first sitting to study petroleum engineering but due to financial setback I couldn't proceed but waited till the following year.

I was constantly reading content in Nairaland platform here to stay updated on latest admission gist while working as a marketer.

2018 was the year I finally got the time to battle university of Lagos and guess what??

University of Lagos is very competitive so once you choose the university you have to sit up and give your best.

I already have idea on using CBT so I was ready to battle it ...continue in the thread ..
Re: How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn by adenadex: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2023
laughplanet:
I bought 4 past questions in Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and biology.

Remember I just came out from secondary school and very familiar with the Abibio Chemistry text, Emlad or Lamlad Physics I can't remember to be precise but I solved most of the questions.

So before UNILAG post Utme, I went to the campus to feel the vibes and all the hyping associated with Unilag and trust me, it's worth it.

I went to the Senate building, then to Moremi Park, and so just figurine my aspiring university lol..

On the day of the post UTME exam guess what?

I will continue later..

Hi incoming Akokites🤗, get your post utme registration done without stress and within few minutes

Just book a slot via WhatsApp👇: https:///871b3s
*We gat you covered*
Re: How Nairaland Help Me To Secure Admission Into The University; Lessons To Learn by bablex01(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you looking for a well secure, conducive & affordable place to write your Post Utme Exam🤔.

For more details and enquiries
👉🏾090 3320 2535

(1) (Reply)

FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools / Econometrics / Margaret Lawrence University High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.