Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools (220 Views)

FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe / Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by ebukajay184: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2023
The Federal Government has increased school fees for Federal Government Colleges (FGCs), otherwise known as Federal Unity Colleges, from ₦45,000 to ₦100,000, which represents a 122.2% increase, IGBERETV reports.

This was contained in a directive from the Office of the Director of Senior Secondary Education Department of the Federal Ministry of Education, reference number ADF/120/DSSE/I, dated 25th May 2023 and addressed to all principals of Federal Unity Colleges.

According to the circular entitled “Approved fees/ charges for Federal Unity Colleges (1st Term) for new students,” signed by the Director of Senior Secondary Education, Hajia Binta Abdulkadir, new students are expected to part with ₦100,000 instead of the previous ₦45,000.

The latest fees/charge increment will affect virtually all aspects and activities of the school, including tuition and boarding fees, uniforms, textbooks, deposit, exercise books, prospectus, caution fees, ID cards, stationery, clubs and societies, sports, extra lesson, insurance, among others.

https://igberetvnews.com/1448763/fg-increases-kings-college-queens-college-others-schools-fees/

Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by taylor88(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2023
My grandpa almamater. I know the school has lost it's prestige by now. I heard kings college was the best secondary school in Nigeria those days 😭

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by taylor88(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
My grandpa almamater. I know the school has lost it's prestige by now. 😭

Hence the fees should be increased by Zaccheus
Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by princehinnex: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2023
I dont mean to insult or speak down on the current administration but in all sincerity where is this money going to come from.

Every economical activities have been stalled, business crumbling, purchasing power limited and cost of production increased.

Politics isolated people are suffering and the government of the day seem to be careless and unconcerned about the pains of the people.....

Before u think am an ipob/esn group, am from kogi state but the shege doesnt even acknowledge my tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2023
taylor88:

Hence the fees should be increased by Zaccheus
😢 it should not but it should strictly be for the best students across the country. Like school for geniuses
Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by Ancestor333: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by clinician2x: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Some parents have upto 4 kids there. All man must learn lessons.
Re: FG Increases Schools Fees Of Unity Schools by nlfpmod: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023

(1)

How To Solve Two Venn Diagram Easily / What's That Word Called? / Naledi Pandor G20: Why Don't Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali Matter? Why Only Ukraine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.