Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria (18891 Views)

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) / Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / Lagos, Kaduna, Edo Most Indebted States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Rekit: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Even those that prepared this list knows who are the real investors in Nigeria.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by gigabyte13: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Who want to register business,
Where you have sons and daughters of hate, destruction and perdition...........
Charity begins at home they say
Even their own CHARITY dey fear home.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by theophorus(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2023
So has changed to Beautifulmind2.

Kai, are you sure your mind is Beautiful? Cos your words which reflects your thoughts does not agree with Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by leviaka: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Some people have nothing better to do, than to be posting what will make them feel good, all the so called registered businesses in this areas has not reflected a good standard of living in these places
The northerners will always be a region with the highest number of poor people and the Yoruba’s will always produce the highest number of Agberos (probably registered) Igbos will always produce the highest number of entrepreneurs, kudos to our agbero people who don’t beat there chest but there hands will always be on there chest out of fear and cowardice, please let us be objective when posting things

1 Like

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by waveman2: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Which registered companies.Is companies making money or companies on paper.Stop calculating rubbish,govt can go after politicians and companies that they give contract jobs too(by man know man) to collect their tax from.
vanitybutiwanti:
please stop misleading people, from the link you posted, it says 4,501 companies and 167, 272 tax paying individuals not business enterprise, civil servants are included in that bracket. Now calculate the number individuals working in registered companies in the states listed above, the number of tax paying individuals will be running into 500k - 1 million
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by RockHard: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

1.If you register your business, you would be paying tax, since government don't do anything for them, they have no need to register and be paying tax.

You just re-echoed what most of us have been saying that ibos are leeches to other non-SE states. They don't pay tax yet they enjoy the benefits of taxpayers in those states, especially Lagos. Later you people will be lying that you're the ones responsible for the high IGR of Lagos which is gotten majorly from payroll/PAYE taxes. You can't give what you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2023
cool
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by casualobserver: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2023
successmatters:
What if only one tribe has been registering most of the businesses in all those states?

I was just passing o grin

It does not matter, What is shows is why no one cares about what is going on the the SE. it has no economic effect on the rest of Nigeria. Just like the civil war had little effect on the lives of the rest of Nigeria. It neither contributes significantly in terms of commerce agriculture or revenue. It only goes to show that Ibos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs the SE. Point is when Ibos are ready to save their land, their land will be saved. They caused the trouble, they will solve the problem they created. In the mean time they can continue to think they are fooling Nigerians by talking about releasing Kanu. No government releases terrorists.

Ibos play a big role in the economy of Nigeria outside of the SE but the SE contribution to the Nigerian economy is negligible. Only Ibos can save the SE. nobody is ready to play the mind games you are playing with IPOB of pretending you don’t support IPOB but refusing to condemn IPOB. When you are ready to save your land, let us know. Soldiers are ready!!! In fact soldiers are not needed. All that is required is for your elites and the political class to publicly denounce IPOB and EKPA to your people. Nobody is buying all this cunny man nonsense of not condemning what is going on and asking to release Kanu or blaming the violence on the arrest of Kanu. The violence persists because your people see that you continue to fight for Kanu and refuse to condemn him, IPOB or Ekpa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2023
successmatters:
What if only one tribe has been registering most of the businesses in all those states?

why not go register in the sit at home region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Why? This particular moniker is renowned for chest beating

The f000l behind that moniker is a village dwelling primitive savage !
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Ikemba007: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2023
successmatters:

Is it not possible to analyse issues without always talking tribe?
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Guererro01: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Even in Yoruba land Igbos are topping not to talk of Southeast na propaganda government we they, I don't expect less from you guys make una keep fooling yourselves you know the truth

Topping in what and what exactly? Let's know,una don start this empty chest beating again.What Sector do u guys control in lagos,for a start..No be by 2x2 kiosk o,is it Housing, Food,commerce ,which one na??
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by RecentHistory: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Proportion of business owners registered with Anambra state government is 167, 272 both male and female with

That is not tax link, it is the statistic of HIV patients in Anambra. grin
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by broadman20: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

We all know drug money is what they used to build that your city not 4x4 shop.
That mud bungalows are where refugees from your region live in the south west.

Hahahaha!

What happened to Tinubu's drug money? So it can never be used to build Osun state?

Abeg shit joor!

If you are from Ado Ekiti village, you don't even have any reason to talk here because that place is hell well we visited there this year.

Yoruba people self.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2023
clearcrystal:
None of the SouthEast state made it to top 10.They are busy building Lagos. 😂

Rivers is almost at per with Lagos so they are equally building Rivers.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by BJanta: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2023
BNewsNg:
I foresee a tribal war

You've started it already?
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by BJanta: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I like how you guys are fooling yourselves with propaganda

Iboman and fake figures!!! As if we dont already know the economic and financial status of each state and region? Just wake up and just quote any stupid figures without verifiable or veritable source forgetting that everyone knows them as compulsive and chronic LIARS.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Alba3: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I like how you guys are fooling yourselves with propaganda
Western States dominated here too.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Sunrise258: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Serious I don't know what you guys gain dishing out fake figures, even your leaders know these are white lies how can Ogun, Oyo, Kano be above Anambra and Abia in business enterprises, men you guys are just terrible

Ogun & Oyo are far above Anambra and Abia in reality. Oyo is the biggest city is West Africa. You overrated Anambra bc you guys have little land space and confine within little space. In terms of manufacturing, check everything you buy today, you will realize 40% were made in Ogun
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Sunrise258:

Ogun & Oyo are far above Anambra and Abia in reality. Oyo is the biggest city is West Africa. You overrated Anambra bc you guys have little land space and confine within little space. In terms of manufacturing, check everything you buy today, you will realize 40% were made in Ogun
Oyo is big for nothing

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2023
mrvitalis:
I would like to see same state by state of origin of the owners let's check something

Be shifting goal post.

They'll provide the list now, you'll change it to ; "I would like to see the state of origin of the people supplying the business with materials and tools they use, I want to check something".

They'll provide that one too, you'll change it to ; "I will like to see the state of Origin of the importers of the materials that are supplied to the businesses, I want to check something".

Face it, most of the businesses your people set up are opened by illiterates that just rent shops and print receipts and waybills

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Kudos to Lagos
Seems as doh businesses in SE Anambra and imo don’t register their businesses
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Styluss: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2023
You can compare the population and land mass of those states to Anambra, then you get your answer.
Is it that Igbos dont go to school or they mostly refuse to use their brains?
BeautifulMind2:
Serious I don't know what you guys gain dishing out fake figures, even your leaders know these are white lies how can Ogun, Oyo, Kano be above Anambra and Abia in business enterprises, men you guys are just terrible

1 Like

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by totit: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Audio billionaires, audio developers of Lagos, and audio business owners in Nigeria of the mud. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Styluss: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2023
You dont have to argue with them, they are not very smart people

vanitybutiwanti:
please stop misleading people, from the link you posted, it says 4,501 companies and 167, 272 tax paying individuals not business enterprise, civil servants are included in that bracket. Now calculate the number individuals working in registered companies in the states listed above, the number of tax paying individuals will be running into 500k - 1 million

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Jsucre(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Non of my Igbo friends register their business, all of them uses my corporate account if their customers requested for corporate account. The one that register doesn't make use of it, saying the charges is much.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Fren232: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
People are celebrating tax evasion.
That is parasitic. You make money in a state, put pressure on the state's infrastructure, but contribute nothing to it.
There is nothing symbiotic about such a relationship

1 Like

Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by nedekid: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
BNewsNg:
I foresee a tribal war
In that case let me japa from this thread.
Not in the mood for the usual tribal ranting.
Bye.. cool
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Styluss:
You can compare the population and land mass of those states to Anambra, then you get your answer.
Is it that Igbos dont go to school or they mostly refuse to use their brains?
Anu it's not by population Anambra is commercial hub and leading indigenous industrial state, that feed markets in Southsouth, middle belt and Southeast and beyond.
Re: Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria by Odumegwu444: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
The developers, ooo the interlopers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Approves cNGN "Stablecoin" For February Launch / Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code / Dangote Shops For Additional ₦300 Billion To Finance Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.