Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Reincarnation Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Questions (305 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation Questions by onatisi(m): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2023
I just noticed something and I think the more I think about it ,the more it makes me to believe that we have all been somewhere before or maybe this isn't the only life we are living .
Please before I go further, I am a Christian and all these opinions of mine doesn't in anyway mean I don't believe or serve my Lord Jesus Christ.
Haven't you noticed that at times when you see someone ,you will remember you have met the person before , the person too remembers you but upon questioning that person you will realise that your path have never crossed before? Sometimes ,you may even think you have done something before in the past but when you now think deeply you will find out ,it never occurred .
This led me to think and ask, have we been somewhere before and maybe this isn't our first time on this earth? How come at times we see some things ,faces ,people we are sure we are familiar with but yet we realise in this earth we have never met them?
Is there any scientific analysis or explanation for this ?

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Questions by Maynman: 4:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Everyone is you wink

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Questions by exotique1fy(f): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2023
onatisi:
I just noticed something and I think the more I think about it ,the more it makes me to believe that we have all been somewhere before or maybe this isn't the only life we are living .
Please before I go further, I am a Christian and all these opinions of mine doesn't in anyway mean I don't believe or serve my Lord Jesus Christ.
Haven't you noticed that at times when you see someone ,you will remember you have met the person before , the person too remembers you but upon questioning that person you will realise that your path have never crossed before? Sometimes ,you may even think you have done something before in the past but when you now think deeply you will find out ,it never occurred .
This led me to think and ask, have we been somewhere before and maybe this isn't our first time on this earth? How come at times we see some things ,faces ,people we are sure we are familiar with but yet we realise in this earth we have never met them?
Is there any scientific analysis or explanation for this ?

It is true that man dies to be reborn again because of karma. That eerie feeling of familiarity with people or situations in your present life that you are sure you had no previous encounter with is the evidence of this fact. Unfortunately, reincarnation is a concept that modern Christianity has denied in its entirety, though it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2023
onatisi:

Are you sure of what you typed above?
Well Jesus Christ said:
"Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment". John 5:28-29

So if Jesus believes that people do come here twice or multiple times then on which part of their journey will they be JUDGED?
Why RESURRECTION if the same person can live later?

Moreover God's word says:
it is reserved (appointed) for men to die once for all time, but after this to receive a judgment! Hebrews 9:27

How many times will the reincarnated being die before been judge?

So REINCARNATION is a doctrine from demons! smiley
Re: Reincarnation Questions by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Tisi baba, long time no see.
Being in a situation like that is called "Dejavu" or Seen again/seen before. It is actually linked to reincarnation.

I have read tru life stories of people that got reincarnated. Would share you the link on whatsapp once I find it.

Reincarnation is real and I believe in it. Unfortunately, some beleive it is demonic but how do they explain the dejavu feeling? Does that means the demon has possess the human having that experience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Questions by sonmvayina(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Maynman:
Everyone is you wink
In a different body..
Re: Reincarnation Questions by sonmvayina(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2023
We are eternal beings just having a human experience...

Death is just an illusion, we can never die..it is an impossibility...
Re: Reincarnation Questions by Maynman: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

In a different body..
You are not a body, You have a body.
Everyone is You.
Re: Reincarnation Questions by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Onatisi i sent you the link on your number ending with 777. Not sure if that jumber is still active tho.
Re: Reincarnation Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

We are eternal beings just having a human experience...
Death is just an illusion, we can never die...it is an impossibility...

At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

Case closed! smiley
Re: Reincarnation Questions by Maynman: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:
Death is just an illusion, we can never die..it is an impossibility...
Rather, the universe is an illusion from ludere “to play”, keep acting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Questions by onatisi(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
Onatisi i sent you the link on your number ending with 777. Not sure if that jumber is still active tho.
yes that number is no longer going through . I will send you a DM now
Re: Reincarnation Questions by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2023
I will like to share my own personal experience and maybe this will allow people to understand what I am talking about.
Just of recent, I woke up in the middle of the night , feeling very guilty about a crime . Ok I sat down Nd started thinking then I realised I never committed such crime,even the time frame proves but the feeling keeps coming back , the sequence , and I keep wondering what is going on? Did I do these things in another life or world ? I have heard stories about people been punished for something and people will say maybe such a person had done something bad in another life and is now reaping the reward now
Re: Reincarnation Questions by sonmvayina(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

Case closed! smiley

The serpent was right...

If not, God would have rebuked him and set the record straight...

But....it was true...
Re: Reincarnation Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

The serpent was right...
If not, God never said he was not...

So you expected God to tell you that the serpent was wrong shey?

God said:

"But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die" Genesis 2:17

Satan said:

the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

So why not wait until God comes to tell me that Jesus is not His son nah?
Why expecting me to agree with you when God has not spoken over the matter? smiley
Re: Reincarnation Questions by sonmvayina(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you expected God to tell you that the serpent was wrong shey?

God said:

"But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die" Genesis 2:17

Satan said:

the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

So why not wait until God comes to tell me that Jesus is not His son nah?
Why expecting me to agree with you when God has not spoken over the matter? smiley

Lol..jesus never existed so that aside..

We don't die...

Our spirit returns to God
Our body returns to dust..

And the circle repeat again.....

This is a closed system.....
Re: Reincarnation Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..jesus never existed so that aside..
We don't die...
Our spirit returns to God
Our body returns to dust..
And the circle repeat again.....
This is a closed system.....

So wait until God speak! smiley
Re: Reincarnation Questions by sonmvayina(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So wait until God speak! smiley

He has...

Lots of time...

You are just dumb to hear....

So you vase your life on a fairly tale..

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

He has...
Lots of time...
You are just dumb to hear....
So you vase your life on a fairly tale..

You're so dumb that you can't see the hypocrisy and your brainwashing!

God said something Satan said the contrary and you foolishly say "Satan is right" so who is wrong? GOD! grin

(1) (Reply)

Allah NEVER Commanded Satan to Prostrate to Adam! / Dream Meaning Of Seeing Old House / Dream Meaning Of Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.