Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid (979 Views)

Americans Declare: ''We Want To Visit Nigeria!'' (vid) / ''We Love Nigerians and Nigeria is A Good Country'' - Say Zimbabweans / Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2023
I don't know where you people get this idea that other Africans and the rest of the world don't like Nigerians.

See Kenyans showing love to Naija anyhow here.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00sLd6OBKw8&ab_channel=KennethNwache

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by MS247: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2023
cool

Honestly they love Nigeria, they watch Nollywood movies and listen to our songs

This guys rate us well

I worked a while at Sharjah UAE, and we had many foriegners and expatriate and I can tell you for free , Nigerians are loved

Russian, Chinese do stop us to have a picture because they haven't met a Nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Farraheights: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:

This guys rate us well

Nigerians ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š I love Nigeria and Nigerians as a Nigerian๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by MS247: 6:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Farraheights:

Nigerians ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š I love Nigeria and Nigerians as a Nigerian๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

Me to my brother... There's pride and joy in been Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by absoluteSuccess: 6:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria is a great country and good people. We'll get it right someday and lead mother Africa out of the woods.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Farraheights: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:

Me to my brother... There's pride and joy in been Nigerian

Yes sir ๐Ÿซก

I frown against tribal segregation here in Nigeria

We are not there but we are moving forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2023
God bless Nigeria.... She is lucky to have the Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Farraheights: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:
God bless Nigeria.... She is lucky to have the Igbo tribe.

The post was about Nigeria not igbo or my tribe pls pls pls... Let's forgive ourselves and help our next generation of Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Farraheights:

The post was about Nigeria not igbo or my tribe pls pls pls... Let's forgive ourselves and help our next generation of Nigerians
We're saying same thing. Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by crossfm: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Who no like better thing grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

We're saying same thing. Igbo Amaka

Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka
Hausa Amaka
Fulani Amaka
Edo Amaka
Ijaw Amaka
Itsekiri Amaka
All of us Amaka

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka
Hausa Amaka
Fulani Amaka
Edo Amaka
Ijaw Amaka
Itsekiri Amaka

grin
Ok. But Igbo kacha mma

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Ok. But Igbo kacha mma

All are equal before the Supreme Being. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

All are equal before the Supreme Being. wink
Ok.. but before humans.... Igbo by รณka ibe

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Ok.. but before humans.... Igbo by รณka ibe

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just don't expect everyone else to share it. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just don't expect everyone else to share it. wink
Still doesn't change the fact that Igbo bรบ the best

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Codepain: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
cool

This guys rate us well

I worked a while at Sharjah UAE, and we had many foriegners and expatriate and I can tell you for free , Nigerians are loved

Russian, Chinese do stop us to have a picture because they haven't met a Nigerian

True they love Nigeria songs and movies.
But that's where the love end.
Kenya Men hate Nigerians
They believe we're all crook
Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Monsignor22: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Na mostly Igbo boys full Kenya, did a remote contract gig in Nairobi 3 years ago and from my observations 1 in every 3 Kenyan girls I met were either married to a Naija boy or getting some d**k from one. They're are obsessed with Naija music and movies.

And majority of their girls dey get mad nyansh

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by ican2020: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria is blessed all we need to do is to get governance right and everything will fall in place
Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Still doesn't change the fact that Igbo but the best

That's a pretty dumb mentality to have.

..Probably why you have so many problems fitting in.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by MS247: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Codepain:

True they love Nigeria songs and movies.
But that's where the love end.
Kenya Men hate Nigerians
They believe we're all crook

Never been to Kenya tho, and I met few Kenyas

But few I met especially Ladies have this attraction for us

I met one in an elevator and chatted her up, she smiled and called me Igwe , I had to explain I am Yoruba not Igbo

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:

Never been to Kenya tho, and I met few Kenyas

But few I met especially Ladies have this attraction for us

I met one in an elevator and chatted her up, she smiled and called me Igwe , I had to explain I am Yoruba not Igbo.

Ugandan women are even more into Nigerian men.

And they are very submissive.

Those ones see having a Naija man as a status symbol.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

That's a pretty dumb mentality to have.

..Probably why you have so many problems fitting in.
You're too shallow in reasoning to determine a "pretty dumb mentality" ... That will explain to you why your problem is the fact that you think we have "so many problems".
The only problem we have is having to deal with people like you

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by MS247: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

Ugandan women are even more into Nigerian men.

And they are very submissive.

Those ones see having a Naija man as a status symbol.

Honestly we are not that bad ofline as portrayed online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Your too shallow in reasoning to determine a "pretty dumb mentality" ... That will explain to you why your problem is the fact that you think we have "so many problems".
The only problem we have is having to deal with people like you

You don't have to deal with us. You're 11 million in the north (according to Ohaneze) and 10 million in the west, when you should be in your homeland.

It's those regions who have to deal with people like you, not the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by motayoayinde: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2023
TWO THINGS WE SHOULDN'T MIX UP.

1. NIGERIANS ARE VERY SMART (possibly the smartest in Africa)

BUT

2. NIGERIANS ARE GENERALLY BADLY-BEHAVED (home and abroad)
Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

You don't have to deal with us. You're 11 million in the north (according to Ohaneze) and 10 million in the west, when you should be in your homeland.

It's those regions who who have to deal with people like you, not the other way round.
And you are zero million in the East according to Afenifere? grin
This explains why I said what I said. Our problem is dealing with people with premature sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by money121(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Rossikk(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

And you are zero million in the East according to Afenifere?

Negligible number. Probably not enough to fill a classroom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by Absuchat(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Rossikk:

Negligible number. Probably not enough to fill a classroom.
From the Lagos-ibadan bureau of statistics grin
I expected something below negligible

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by whippersnapper(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Anybody wey tell you say Nigeria will be great you suppose wooze am slap or wipe am oraimo cord for neck. Nigeria can never be great. Too many evil and greedy people
Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by omooba74(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Amen.I can't agree less with you.Nigeria is full of potentials both humans and materials.May GOD bless my Country,Nigeria...
absoluteSuccess:
Nigeria is a great country and good people. We'll get it right someday and lead mother Africa out of the woods.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Bus Travel Prices In Naira, Online Sept Booking 2023 / Anyone Here Been To Lake Chad? / Need To Know About Work Nd Study In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.