Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid (1008 Views)

Americans Declare: ''We Want To Visit Nigeria!'' (vid) / ''We Love Nigerians and Nigeria is A Good Country'' - Say Zimbabweans / Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid by absoluteSuccess: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2023
omooba74:
Amen.I can't agree less with you.Nigeria is full of potentials both humans and materials.May GOD bless my Country,Nigeria...

Amen and amen, we have to go through what we've been through as our lot, we've experienced the best and the worst, the next is to find a balance since none of either extremes broke us.

Our fathers experienced "the best education" or the best economy" as they often says, the challenges of those days were few, opportunities were more abundant than the people available to enjoy it.

Today, we've to master the lack and convert our problems back to opportunities, we've to recycle the process.

America intelligence report said Nigeria will become a failed state by 2014 or what's the date again, but here we are, going from one democratic dispensation to the other and overcoming our challenges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Uk Student Visa Application :: Urgently! / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeri / What Is The Financial Cost Of A Return Ticket To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.