Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months (1134 Views)

Aremu Akinlagun Docked For Attempting To Kill Woman Over ₦8 Million Land / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Datagelessking: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2023
SAD NEWS, PLEASE HELP RETWEET!!!

#EgyptBringBackBetty

My daughter Idise Betty is MISSING. She works for SupereXe Company (A loan firm) she manages a company for ‘“Lui Zheng” also known as Raven in No.19 Allen Avenue IKEJA Cash and carry building 3rd floor.

Betty works as the Operations Manager and he sometimes sends her to African companies to open branches for him then come back to Nigeria. She has been sent to Ghana and Kenya to open, set up, recruit staffs and train them which was successful in previous years.

Last year, he sent my daughter and other 3 staffs to Egypt to open a company there and she and every other staffs was held by the Egyptian authorities.
Betty complained about their bosses asking them to open accounts there in Egypt and said they maltreated them when they refused. I noticed she stopped coming online and was unreachable few weeks after arriving Egypt. That’s October 27th 2022. I probed the boss and he kept acting like it was nothing until he later claimed they were arrested because of a VIOP device they have in the apartment they were staying at the time.

Finally 3 staffs were released and brought back to Nigeria after 4weeks leaving my daughter behind due to the fact she was the Operations manager who oversees the company’s activities on behalf of Liu Zheng.

The boss kept going back and forth promising us different dates of when my daughter will be brought back but till date no trace of her yet and no more trace of Lui Zheng.

It’s been 8months since I last heard from my daughter and there's still no news about my daughter, nobody has seen my daughter since Oct 2022. We have no idea if she is okay, there is no picture of where she is now neither have we received a phone call from the Egypt government. We haven't been able to get a hold of the boss here in Nigeria either. We think He has fled the country. All his companies in Lagos are currently still functioning but his staffs are refusing to divulge information on his whereabouts. He was the one that sent my Daughter to Egypt and Him alone knows the truth.
We've contacted international police and other agencies to help get this criminal and hand him over to the authorities so we can get my daughter back but nothing has been done.

WE NEED HELP!
WE'RE OUT HERE SOLICITING FOR HELP FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC, CELEBRITIES, THE GOVERNMENT. A NIGERIAN CITIZEN IS HELD IN EGYPT BECAUSE OF A CRIME HER CHINESE BOSS COMMITTED. We need everyone to step in and bring her back to Nigeria please.

https://twitter.com/henryuwabor/status/1672232787028344832?s=46&t=6LxASxGwF7dCUk07rQyuFQ

Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Cassandraloius: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2023
Hmmm... These white people have no conscience, her boss should be held responsible, he should be arrested, the truth will definitely unveil.

1 Like

Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by insidelife22(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2023
all Chinese come to treat our people as scum
Coz our government is very corrupt and useless
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Hmmm... These white people have no conscience, her boss should be held responsible, he should be arrested, the truth will definitely unveil.

Chinese not white.
Those dirty things are the worse amongst the worse.

2 Likes

Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Nova06(f): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Datagelessking:
SAD NEWS, PLEASE HELP RETWEET!!!

#EgyptBringBackBetty

My daughter Idise Betty is MISSING. She works for SupereXe Company (A loan firm) she manages a company for ‘“Lui Zheng” also known as Raven in No.19 Allen Avenue IKEJA Cash and carry building 3rd floor.

Betty works as the Operations Manager and he sometimes sends her to African companies to open branches for him then come back to Nigeria. She has been sent to Ghana and Kenya to open, set up, recruit staffs and train them which was successful in previous years.

Last year, he sent my daughter and other 3 staffs to Egypt to open a company there and she and every other staffs was held by the Egyptian authorities.
Betty complained about their bosses asking them to open accounts there in Egypt and said they maltreated them when they refused. I noticed she stopped coming online and was unreachable few weeks after arriving Egypt. That’s October 27th 2022. I probed the boss and he kept acting like it was nothing until he later claimed they were arrested because of a VIOP device they have in the apartment they were staying at the time.

Finally 3 staffs were released and brought back to Nigeria after 4weeks leaving my daughter behind due to the fact she was the Operations manager who oversees the company’s activities on behalf of Liu Zheng.

The boss kept going back and forth promising us different dates of when my daughter will be brought back but till date no trace of her yet and no more trace of Lui Zheng.

It’s been 8months since I last heard from my daughter and there's still no news about my daughter, nobody has seen my daughter since Oct 2022. We have no idea if she is okay, there is no picture of where she is now neither have we received a phone call from the Egypt government. We haven't been able to get a hold of the boss here in Nigeria either. We think He has fled the country. All his companies in Lagos are currently still functioning but his staffs are refusing to divulge information on his whereabouts. He was the one that sent my Daughter to Egypt and Him alone knows the truth.
We've contacted international police and other agencies to help get this criminal and hand him over to the authorities so we can get my daughter back but nothing has been done.

WE NEED HELP!
WE'RE OUT HERE SOLICITING FOR HELP FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC, CELEBRITIES, THE GOVERNMENT. A NIGERIAN CITIZEN IS HELD IN EGYPT BECAUSE OF A CRIME HER CHINESE BOSS COMMITTED. We need everyone to step in and bring her back to Nigeria please.

https://twitter.com/henryuwabor/status/1672232787028344832?s=46&t=6LxASxGwF7dCUk07rQyuFQ

Please move to Frontpage this is serious
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by ideatoprince18(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2023
This is serious
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Kudman: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by mariovito(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2023
#ss
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Lama70(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2023
8 months and you are just complaining? What kind of dad is this man?
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by Lifestone(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

Chinese not white.
Those dirty things are the worse amongst the worse.
Thank you for telling them that Chinese are not white
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by youngsahito(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Report the case to the nearest hospital and get a good lawyer Asap.
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by marsup: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2023
This is what you should have done immediately you stopped hearing from her.
Let the police interrogate her colleagues that were released.
Stage a protest in their office
If possible, go to Egypt.
Re: 26 Years Old Female Nigerian Held In Egypt Without Contact For Over 8 Months by LarryCork: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nova06:

Please move to Frontpage this is serious

helo good morning good aftanooon good evening how are u plus how do u do?. please do u hav yannnsh?? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Policemen On Patrol Refused To Go After Kidnappers In Enugu State (video) / Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) / The Vikings Member That K!lled Uche, An Aye Member Finally Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.