Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

You Can Make Money From Digital Assets Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make Money From Digital Assets Trading (139 Views)

SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money From Digital Assets Trading by Owiwipawi: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Don't waste your time online.
Making money online is real.
This online space is a goldmine.

You only need to be careful.
I print money $$ daily, no matter how little.
Especially in this hard economy and high inflation.
You need a side hustle that works.

I just said I should encourage you.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money From Digital Assets Trading by Owiwipawi: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
XEMUSDT

LONG

NFA
DYOR

Trade with caution.
Use property risk management.

Re: You Can Make Money From Digital Assets Trading by Jaxx123: 10:03am On Feb 17
If anybody tell.you crypto is not profitable or not worth attention

Can you please come here and read it

In 2016, when I begin crypto trading I losee many asset and many golden opportunities then .

All this happen because of my little knowledge about crypto then .

Ome of such lost treasure then was Doge.

Ha

Doge was the first coin I bought then .

I bought it around $0.00002 then . I bought over 250,000 of it .

One of my great mistake then was
✓I bought it at wrong market
✓I didn't even follow the market trend

All this to my little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

How I wish I knew about Trust wallet app then and I save the seed phrase somewhere saved.

Suddenly, the market disappeared with all my asset.

The lession is this ...

I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I have passion to make money from it which make me lose it.

Now, am well equipped and I know how cryptocurrency work and I was able to tap lots of treasure and profit from the Blockchain

Cryptocurrency has been a deep blessing to many people who venture into it with right knowledge.

I bought a coin sometime ago. It's called OKB . I bought it at $28 then

Today ,the price is $52

Yes $52

The prediction for this coin is $100.

What about Solana and many other ?

This is bull run era

Please download binance , verify it and fund your account.

My friends,

If you cherish millions Buy any of these and hold

XAI
BONK
MATIC
SEI
Ai

Crypto is a blessing to humanity

If you need constantly signal or support

You can join my community

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

$720 Airdrop How To Participate In Lena Testnet Campaign / Usa �� �� Facebook Accounts For Sale / Obaseki Celebrates Business Magnate, Uanseru At 65, Hails Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.