Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS (190 Views)

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS by Madmohamed1: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu and yeruba should know if MNK die in prison yeruba and tinubu should be hold responsible.

I just want the people to know this, Fulani want to ham MNK they want yeruba and igbo to continue to hate and fight them self.

They will use Fulani dss to ham him or kill him then igbo will definitely bleam yeruba and tinubu because he die in tinubu custody

Fulani will tell ndi igbo that our son die in tinubu government now tell me how can you blame buhari .

Tinubu should avoid this evill plan of Fulani migrant to avoid further division among yeruba and igbo .

Tinubu should protect MNK to make sure nothing happens to him

Tinubu should remove that Fulani man as DSS Bose and put yeruba man if not the same man will sabotage him, never trust Fulani man they are Fulani before Nigeria.

I got this information from ..... Don't ask me.
Re: Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS by helinues: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Why should Tinubu care about Kanu when this same Kanu ordered the destruction of Tinubu's properties in a live broadcast.

Kanu should rot inside the jail

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS by Ihateheadslamer: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Nnamudi KANU will never smell the freedom of fresh air till eternity tongue
Re: Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Madmohamed1:
Tinubu and yeruba should know if MNK die in prison yeruba and tinubu should be hold responsible.

I just want the people to know this, Fulani want to ham MNK they want yeruba and igbo to continue to hate and fight them self.

They will use Fulani dss to ham him or kill him then igbo will definitely bleam yeruba and tinubu because he die in tinubu custody

Fulani will tell ndi igbo that our son die in tinubu government now tell me how can you blame buhari .

Tinubu should avoid this evill plan of Fulani migrant to avoid further division among yeruba and igbo .

Tinubu should protect MNK to make sure nothing happens to him

Tinubu should remove that Fulani man as DSS Bose and put yeruba man if not the same man will sabotage him, never trust Fulani man they are Fulani before Nigeria.

I got this information from ..... Don't ask me.

Posting from Ariria main market.

Go school Una no go gree
Re: Tinubu Should Protect MNK From Fulani DSS by SWaccomodator: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
Why should Tinubu care about Kanu when this same Kanu ordered the destruction of Tinubu's properties in a live broadcast.

Kanu should rot inside the jail

Igboho permanently retired to Benin republic IDP camp

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Gov. Obaseki’s Convoy Got A Taste Of Flood On A Road In Edo (video) / Moment Governor’s Official Car Gets Stucked In A Flooded Road After Heavy Rainfa / My Opinion: The Top 11 Most Greatest African Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.