Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People (898 Views)

Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Madmohamed123: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
The agent of APC the northern cabal's will attempt to kill MNK one week before 2023 election I want ndigbo to take this information very Siriusly and protect our brother MNK from this evil people.

They will do this to cause a very big problem to the South East so people will not come out to vote.

This is Sirius I will give more information as soo as my agent give it to me.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Realguyman1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
O
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Roger3D(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
SE votes are largely inconsequential in the scheme of things. You can't even muster 5 million votes in any election cycle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Christistruth00: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
They hate People like David Umahi And Soludo that love them and Tell them the Truth

and they love Fraudsters and Liars like Kanu that set their homeland ablaze helped by

hardened Cannibals and Criminals they freed from Jail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Christistruth00: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roger3D:
SE votes are largely inconsequential in the scheme of things. You can't even muster 5 million votes in any election cycle

Imagine if Inec had Put the Election on a Monday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Madmohamed123:
The agent of APC the northern cabal's will attempt to kill MNK one week before 2023 election I want ndigbo to take this information very Siriusly and protect our brother MNK from this evil people.

They will do this to cause a very big problem to the South East so people will not come out to vote.

To the Igbo , the best thing for KANU is to be martyred and done with.

Keeping him alive only promotes the anarchy he unleased.

The FG will want to demystify him rather than turn him to an undeserved martyr as this is what the igbos want so as to move away from Biafra project to being Nigerianists.

But the Fulani will keep him alive, humiliate him before a court and have him sentenced as a common criminal to stand as a stark warning to all future OSU rebellion

As I said, it is only the Igbo that want that cretin to be martyred .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by okeysoninv: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
what about the eze and his cabinet members killed by ipob on Monday. God can never hear your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why will the FG bother to stage an elaborate rendition only to kill KANU while in their detention ?

The same effort in bringing his ass back in a crate would have been used more judiciously in killing him off at the point of abduction.

The general rule should be : if they could reach him, they would easily have killed him.

But the FG instead had him crated and flown back to continue his stalled trial .

This should tell any sane person that the FG wants to both demystify and humiliate KANU before his dead brain supporters .

Only a fool will take the Igbo OP serious because if the FG wanted KANU dead , he would've been dead the moment he went on self exile and a fugitive of the court.

Igbo people like the useless OSU of an OP do not have one iota of common sense in their heads.

If anything , I see the OP projecting the newly arrived rejection of KANU and his Biafra for Obi and one Nigeria and that subtly, every Igbo cretin wishes KANU to be dead and gone so that they can put that Biafra rubbish away and concentrate on Obi and one Nigeria project under Igbo rule.

They will sail fail with obi just as they've failed with Biafra and KANU.

Spits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by lordm(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is an evil man as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Upliftment101: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Madmohamed123:

I said same thing earlier this year

https://www.nairaland.com/7220890/government-may-eliminate-nnamdi-kanu
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Upliftment101:

I said same thing earlier this year

https://www.nairaland.com/7220890/government-may-eliminate-nnamdi-kanu

That makes you brain dead.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by RestructureNig1: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
They hate People like David Umahi And Soludo that love them and Tell them the Truth

and they love Fraudsters and Liars like Kanu that set their homeland ablaze helped by

hardened Cannibals and Criminals they freed from Jail

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by IGBOSON1: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roger3D:

You think the south-east would have recorded such low number of PVCs collected if not for the clandestine and murderous antics of the hegemonic deep-state!? The rigging has already started with PVC registration and collection, and continues with trying to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east so the few that managed to register and collect their PVCs in the region would be discouraged to come out to vote on the day! That was what that RECORDED attack on the INEC registration centre in Imo and the cold-blooded murder of the INEC official was all about…..so vile, Igbo-hating bigots like you can come on social-media to gloat over the results (low voter numbers) of your murderous antics in the south-east!

The OP is now warning of the intentions of the evil northern hegemony (i don’t think they can easily be pigeon-holed into APC or PDP….they’re much more than that) to try and murder Mazi Kanu before the next presidential elections, and it stands to reason they could be planning such! They despise and fear Mazi Kanu in equal measure, and this is why i don’t believe the evil hegemony will release him….court ruling or no court ruling! They are above Nigerian law, which is meant for those they would consider as ‘underlings, slaves and conquered people’! They want to get rid of Mazi Kanu (couldn’t do it in Kenya because i suspect the Uhuru gov’t wanted nothing to do with that) as he’s opening the eyes of many naive Nigerians concerning their hegemonic plans for the country…plus the fact they want to cause unrest in the south-east region so they can write off election results from that region or discourage voters from coming out to vote on the day! Also, his release….apart from threatening the continued existence of their ATM and ‘inheritance’ that is ‘one Nigeria, would also help unravel all the territorial gains they’ve already made in parts of the north! This is why i laugh at naive Igbo and other southerners who think you can reason with these medieval-minded and vindictive thugs!

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by RestructureNig1: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
lordm:
Nnamdi Kanu is an evil man as well.

Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter
He is loved by his people
He will deliver his people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Ojiofor: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roger3D:

Did SW muster 5 million votes in 2019 election?
Btw SE gave GEJ over 5m votes in 2011.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by RestructureNig1: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
FG can't kill Nnamdi Kanu, if they try it then Nigeria will burn, the OP is underating Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria government is not foolish like you
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
RestructureNig1:

The Igbo want him dead and martyred so that they can forget this Biafra nonsense, see to a return of normalcy and go headlong into their most coveted ambition - ruling Nigeria .

This thread is a subtle projection of the Igbo next agenda and KANU has been sacrificed for an Igbo presidency .

We are not fools.

The govt will see to KANU getting convicted and jailed until he meets his ancestors and the senseless agitation will continue in your blighted region with you being the victims of it.

QED.

KANU is more useful alive in taming the feral Igbo populace . As long as he is alive, there will be okoro Jews running around in your forests committing acts of terrorism that will justify military action on the citizenry by the govt.

Learn politics and strategy una no gree nah to dey apply linear myopic checkers mentality in a 3D chess game.

Stick to petty trading .
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by RestructureNig1: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

The Igbo want him dead and martyred so that they can forget this Biafra nonsense, see to a return of normalcy and go headlong into their most coveted ambition - ruling Nigeria .

This thread is a subtle projection of the Igbo next agenda and KANU has been sacrificed for an Igbo presidency .

We are not fools.

The govt will see to KANU getting convicted and the senseless agitation will continue in your blighted region with you being the victims of it.

QED.

KANU is more useful alive in taming the feral Igbo populace . As long as he is alive, there will be okoro Jews running around in your forests committing acts of terrorism that will justify military action on the citizenry by the govt.

Learn politics and strategy una no gree nah to dey apply linear myopic checkers mentality in a 3D chess game.

Stick to petty trading .

Kanu will be out after election, FG can't do him anything, don't think we have abandoned him

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Christistruth00: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by RestructureNig1: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=118447312][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Kanu will be out after election, FG can't do him anything, don't think we have abandoned him

And who will set him free?

Even by the longest shot Obi becomes president , he dare not release KANU as that will enrage the north who will have the double tragedy of having an OSU as president who openly supports and freed the Jew wannabe who insulted them and instigated killings directed at them.

It will make the 1967 pogroms look like a child's play .

So don't expect any of the candidates who will emerge to free KANU fearing the backlash of the mother of all pogroms.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Christistruth00: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Kanu himself is evil

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by ArewaNorth: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Madmohamed123:

When I remember the insults, conspiracies, aspersions and unpatriotic words Kanu used to say about my religion, tribe and region without minding the larger portion of the population that are good, tolerant, educated, humble and civilized all to achieve treacherous goals I pity not him. He orchestrated lots of ethno-religious killings against Northern traders and travellers and bring chaos in a zone known as one of the most peaceful in Nigeria. His careless words in Radio Biafra especially before and during Endsars protest proved how poorly equiped he is in such struggle.
I don't at all pity him and I put him in the same class as Shekau, Muhammad Yusif, Bello Turji among other high profile criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by lordm(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Send killed people on his command.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Christistruth00: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:

When I remember the insults, conspiracies, aspersions and unpatriotic words Kanu used to say about my religion, tribe and region without minding the larger portion of the population that are good, tolerant, educated, humble and civilized all to achieve treacherous goals I pity not him. He orchestrated lots of ethno-religious killings against Northern traders and travellers and bring chaos in a zone known as one of the most peaceful in Nigeria. His careless words in Radio Biafra especially before and during Endsars protest proved how poorly equiped he is in such struggle.
I don't at all pity him and I put him in the same class as Shekau, Muhammad Yusif, Bello Turji among other high profile criminals.

You overate Kanu

Boko Haram don’t eat their Victims Corpses like his deranged IPOB Cannibals do

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by herryjoseph1: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
There are a number of online tools that allow you to download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 files. Please check and try YouTube Mp4 for more exploration. These tools are typically very easy to use and can be a great way to get your favorite music onto your computer or mobile device. One of the most popular online YouTube to MP3 converters is FLVto. This tool allows you to easily convert YouTube videos into MP3 files, which can then be downloaded onto your computer or mobile device. The interface is simple and easy to use, and the conversion process is relatively quick.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Upliftment101: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

That makes you brain dead.
And you are already a walking corpse. With your whole family
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by naijapips04: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roger3D:

2m e no dey.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:

No govt will be so insensitive to northern anger raised by KANU and set him free knowing fully well what the backlash will be from the north.

That said, its not in the interests of any govt now or in future to have KANU killed either as that will elevate KANU to a martyr.

It will however be in the interest of govt to have KANU sentenced and in detention so as to use his incarceration as a bait to luring would be Afro Zionists to commit more terrorist acts so as to identify and mop them out of circulation.

Its called organized chaos and no one is better at the game than the govt who will allow dissident groups to thrive for the sole reason of identifying radicals and removing them from society.

The FBI is a master at this form of counterinsurgency.

Igbo will never have sense and learn the Machiavellian art of govt backed terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You think the south-east would have recorded such low number of PVCs collected if not for the clandestine and murderous antics of the hegemonic deep-state!? The rigging has already started with PVC registration and collection, and continues with trying to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east so the few that managed to register and collect their PVCs in the region would be discouraged to come out to vote on the day! That was what that RECORDED attack on the INEC registration centre in Imo and the cold-blooded murder of the INEC official was all about…..so vile, Igbo-hating bigots like you can come on social-media to gloat over the results (low voter numbers) of your murderous antics in the south-east!

The OP is now warning of the intentions of the evil northern hegemony (i don’t think they can easily be pigeon-holed into APC or PDP….they’re much more than that) to try and murder Mazi Kanu before the next presidential elections, and it stands to reason they could be planning such! They despise and fear Mazi Kanu in equal measure, and this is why i don’t believe the evil hegemony will release him….court ruling or no court ruling! They are above Nigerian law, which is meant for those they would consider as ‘underlings, slaves and conquered people’! They want to get rid of Mazi Kanu (couldn’t do it in Kenya because i suspect the Uhuru gov’t wanted nothing to do with that) as he’s opening the eyes of many naive Nigerians concerning their hegemonic plans for the country…plus the fact they want to cause unrest in the south-east region so they can write off election results from that region or discourage voters from coming out to vote on the day! Also, his release….apart from threatening the continued existence of their ATM and ‘inheritance’ that is ‘one Nigeria, would also help unravel all the territorial gains they’ve already made in parts of the north! This is why i laugh at naive Igbo and other southerners who think you can reason with these medieval-minded and vindictive thugs!

It can also be argued that IPOB also wanted the Igbo to boycott the elections and concentrate on Biafra.

Is this not what "No election in Biafra" as echoed by KANU and now Ekpa has been the major rhetoric deployed by IPOB?

You can not absolve IPOB from the madness going on in the SE.
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by GodHatesJews: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Upliftment101:

And you are already a walking corpse. With your whole family

Come and kill me and my entire family

Terrorist
Re: Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People by Upliftment101: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Come and kill me and my entire family

Terrorist
The curse which you’re already carrying on your head will lead to your elimination. Not me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Win Any State Outside SW? / Chatham House Speech : Peter Obi FactChecked By Reportera News Ng / Short Bio Of Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.