Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kindred Spirits Unite - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindred Spirits Unite (353 Views)

“evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2023
Let's just all agree that its perfectly fine to celebrate your traditional religion despite certain aspects may be condemned by the God of Abraham. Yet I am aware that certain ethnic groups within Africa were pagan and they worshipped other gods. There is no way I can ever prevent this from existing even with the most powerful army on Earth I would not invade the land given to Ham by the God of Abraham and Noah to force obedience to the Most High's laws. Freedom of Religion., I invoke this as a fundamental right for all people to choose between God and Lucifer. And I do understand that Lucifer is behind all pantheons however pagans who worship other gods shall not agree to accept my view. I can live with this humbly because I am not Jesus Christ. Who am I to force my religious views upon another? No, the people I am bringing to book are the hypocrite Christians and Muslims who say that they believe in the God of Abraham. Those who are the cowardly traitors who are in support of the New World Order. I have nothing against the pagan world for excercising its fundamental human right of religion.

This shall be the only time I will state this and I shall keep this post as a reminder to all what our true issue is and my response to it. You are to reference the above for all understanding about my intentions.

Thank you for reading.

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2023
And I am aware of what the truth is now and I ask that you respect my right to expose my internal enemies who are my own people betraying our ancestors laws. If a traitor to your king flees to our land I shall hand him back to you for judgement but likewise I expect the same right to bring to book these cowardly traitors of our Hebrew laws and customs.

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2023
A hypocrite is worse than a disbeliever and if you a Muslim then I am sure that you have seen or read this verse in the Holy Qur'an. Many debate as to what this means, my view is this, Hypocrite Monotheism is worse and more abomination than Paganism. Egypt the land of pagan gods was always a safe haven when Babylon the land of holy Sumeria became a death house for true believers. Nothing is worse than a hypocrite. A hypocrite will murder to keep up their pretense.

This is has been the only place that I have been allowed to share my testimony Africa which is the land of Egypt. And in America the new Babylon I am censored on every platform.

There is no Muslim Jesus.

No true believer of God would ever join and openly flaunt that they are a member of a cult.

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Bobrisky has every right to practice his traditional religion in the land of his forefathers. I wish I could take back the things I said that offended him and wish that Bobrisky would forgive me and accept my sincere apology. Bobrisky I am sorry for I did not know the whole truth and that I was deceived by propaganda to speak against you. And I do admit that out of frustration I made my own choice which seemed to weigh my importance over your own in your father's land. Please accept my apology Mr. Bobrisky.

I know that my true enemies are those who are in my own household who have betrayed me for the sodomite religion of Egypt. Those hypocrites are responsible for this whole misunderstanding and strife between people.

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2023
I am the anointed king and I was the last to know. This was done on purpose by others who eyed the throne for themselves. If I had been told the entire truth this stance for Freedom of Religion would have been my decree. Africa belongs to the black people not Hebrews. Yet I will not alter the law of Abraham for the law strictly condemns paganism. For me to make such a decree would be to forsake Yah. And this I will never do.

I am not Jesus Christ.
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Initially, 50 daily prayers were commanded, which were subsequently reduced to five on the advice of Prophet Moses to the Holy Apostle. Therefore, Muslims pray five times a day to fulfill the obligation bestowed upon them by the command of Allah through His Holy Messenger

There are 2670 years between Ishmael and Prophet Muhammad in which Arabs sons of Ishmael who was son of Abraham worshipped pagan gods of Egypt through Ishmael's mother Hagar. The Arabians were idolaters who built the stone Kaaba using 96 degrees of stone masonry and prayed to 360 gods that's one god for every degree of the zodiac. The Arabs practiced slavery, human sacrifice, sodomy and prostitution. Prophet Muhammad was commanded by Allah to have the Arabs pray 50 times a day to clean out the toxicity of pagan worship from their blood. Seeing that it would be difficult to get the Arabs to pray 50 times a day the Prophet pleaded with Allah to reduce it. So why does the Muslim believe that he is more holy than us whose bloodline has never forsaken God? Sure some of Judah strayed but we always had prophets and from our bloodline came Jesus who they agree is the greatest of all the Messiah. Even Prophet Muhammad had holy blood and would only sit when he prayed and then when challenged about this told the man who challenged him, I am not the same as you.

There is no Muslim Jesus

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
In Granada the use, and abuse, of wine and hashish along with prostitution and sodomy extended to all levels of society,” the historian of Moorish sexuality Dr Antonio Arjona Castro has written.

A hypocrite is worse than a disbeliever

Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by Delightsome2023: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Richwallet you rest na
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Richwallet you rest na
. There's plenty of sleep when you die.
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hypocrites are worse than disbelievers
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kindred Spirits Unite
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2023
I am not Jesus Christ I am John Washington
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Kindred Spirits Unite by FrankishKing: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
There is no Muslim Jesus

(1) (Reply)

‘if You Must Do Yahoo, Target Politicians’ – Rev Fr Oluoma Tackles Fraudsters / Say No To War! Killings, Wailings As Israel Bombs Populated Area In Gaza (video / Enemies Want To Kill Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.