Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

“evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries (2648 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Playloaded: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2022
A Yahoo boy in Ghana has cried out for help after he claimed that he is being pursued by evil spirits, fire, and lions after trying to get rich quickly through fetish means.

According to him, his love of getting rich at all costs led him to a spiritualist who claimed to have the power to double his money and make him rich quickly.

Although he complied with the spiritualist’s requirements, the money never came and he has been left to fight with the evil spirits that have plagued his life ever since.

The 27-year-old (name not given) told his story on GHOne TV News, revealing he had traveled overseas in search of greener pastures but had failed.

After his return, he was under so much pressure to make money and he decided to turn to a spiritualist for help.

“The spiritualist requested for GHC 1,500 and placed it in a box and [he] was reciting some incantations whiles pushing the box. He also gave me some powder and asked me to sprinkle it while he was saying the incantations.

After all this, I realized lots of money in the box and he told me I had to offer a sacrifice before I could use the money. He later said the sacrifice was worth GHC 2,500 and I have to provide it within two days. I complained to him that the initial money I gave to him was lent to me by a friend and that I couldn’t afford such money but he insisted,” he revealed.

Strangely enough, the worried young man did not get the money he was promised but had to live in fear because he felt haunted.

“The spiritualist also asked me to buy a pot, egg, bag, and padlock and he will put the money in the pot for me and that the money will be okay for me to use after some few months.

“Since the day I brought the pot home, I do not feel free. I am being haunted and I can’t sleep till the next morning. It is always like I am being haunted by human beings, lions, and fire. They appear physically and I don’t know what to do,” he stated.

https://playloaded.com.ng/evil-spirits-fire-and-lions-haunt-me-yahoo-boy-cries/
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Post the video of his confession on here..

1 Like

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2022
I dont even know,who told dis generation dat devil gives wealth.

Devil go take ur head and give u cap..simple!

1 Like

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Goldbw122(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Hmm, am not suprise, when devil gives you a tooth pick he definitely need your own linage of your own generation.. for his profit.. so it is not a new thing..

That is one thing about yahoo, they will definitely do anything to make money even when they say they won't do sure it will definitely happen because of temptation and oppression..

1 Like

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Righteousness2(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2022
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

The Riches of the devil, it comes with loads and baggages of sorrows, pains, regrets and loss.

3 Likes

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by doggedfighter(f): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Where's the evidence of his said claim?

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by tungamaje: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Evidence of mental problem. Once you begin to hear voices, a psychiatrist should be consulted

2 Likes

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Where's the evidence of his said claim?

how are you doing today? cry smiley cry
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by doggedfighter(f): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

how are you doing today? cry smiley cry

Awwwwn, I'm fine, dearie.

You took another break?

Why the tears, lovely ? grin
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Ryda(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Evil spirit kor pencil light ni angry

Children of perdition with get rich quick syndrome.
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by OBALOLA55(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
I dont even know,who told dis generation dat devil gives wealth.

Devil go take ur head and give u cap..simple!
OH THERES DEVIL undecided
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Awwwwn, I'm fine, dearie.

You took another break?

Why the tears, lovely ? grin
Missed you like something else.. cry cry
Been a while.. cheesy
Where ve you been? cry
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by doggedfighter(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Been a while.. cheesy
Where ve you been? cry

Missed you too, baby.

I have been here , holding the fort.

Didn't know where to come get you. grin

You are here now and I'm truly glad.
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Missed you too, baby.

I have been here , holding the fort.

Didn't know where to come get you. grin

You are here now and I'm truly glad.
Don't worry I am available now.. cheesy cheesy
Read most of your comments on some topic and I must say I am impressed.. you are indeed a doggedfighter.. wink
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by doggedfighter(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry I am available now.. cheesy cheesy
Read most of your comments on some topic and I must say I am impressed.. you are indeed a doggedfighter.. wink

Thanks for for your encouragement. grin
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks for for your encouragement. grin

wink
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by preshyusufu: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2022
i am happy for you because, the journey just started. grin grin grin
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by tydi(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Juju man don carry this one handicap
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Been a while.. cheesy
Where ve you been? cry
Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

Mtchewww
kiss
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

kiss
I reject ur kisses
Why are currently u so quiet, wetin happen?
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

I reject ur kisses
Why are currently u so quiet, wetin happen?
I've been facing Russia plan on invading Ukraine.. wink kiss
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I've been facing Russia plan on invading Ukraine.. wink kiss
Liessssssss, your ass has been getting terrible whooping

Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

Liessssssss, your ass has been getting terrible whooping
grin
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by kmaster007: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
So. No be only Nigeria
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nicepoker(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
That 1st frame has been on NL for ages.
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Evidenx(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his SOUL.
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by mysticwarrior(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

The Riches of the devil, it comes with loads and baggages of sorrows, pains, regrets and loss.
but Hindu billionaires whose wealth were given by their devilish idols do not experience pains, regrets and loss.
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Kajaard: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good for you. Idiot
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by ModeEbo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Too make money no easy
Re: “evil Spirits, Fire And Lions Haunt Me” – Yahoo Boy Cries by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
SAKAWA boy's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Evil People Ever Walked The Earth / The Funny Moment When a Nigerian Soldier Tries to Woo Dutch Lady Rider, Noraly / I Caught My Landlord,doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.