Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? (467 Views)

Tecno Camon 19 Vs Infinix Note 12 Comparison / Infinix Hot 12, Hot 12i, Note 12, Note 12S, Zero 5G Launch Tipped For Early 2022 / 9mobile Introduces 9X Recharge Bonus Offer, Get 9 Times Value And 1GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Paromena: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Greetings, tech aficionados! Today, we turn our attention to the Redmi Note 12, a device that aims to impress with its features and specifications. Let's delve into the details and see how it stacks up in the smartphone landscape.

Starting with the display, the Redmi Note 12 sports a 6.67-inch AMOLED DotDisplay, offering an immersive visual experience. The 120Hz refresh rate ensures smooth transitions, providing a delightful user interface. Additionally, the device boasts a brightness of up to 1200 nits, enabling comfortable usage even under direct sunlight.

When it comes to photography, the Redmi Note 12 exhibits a competent camera setup. The 50MP main camera captures intricate details, while the 8MP ultra-wide camera expands the field of view to 120°, allowing users to fit more into their frames. The 2MP macro camera is perfect for close-up shots, providing an opportunity for creative photography. On the front, the 13MP camera produces quality selfies and facilitates video calls.

Under the hood, the Snapdragon 685 chipset fuels the Redmi Note 12, accompanied by an octa-core CPU clocked at up to 2.8GHz. This combination ensures smooth performance during daily tasks and gaming sessions. The device offers memory configurations ranging from 4+128GB to 8+128GB, catering to users with varying storage requirements. Additionally, the expandable storage option of up to 1TB further enhances flexibility.

Battery life is often a concern for smartphone users, and the Redmi Note 12 addresses this with its 5000mAh battery. Coupled with 33W fast charging, the device provides a satisfactory balance between power consumption and recharge speed.

In terms of connectivity, the Redmi Note 12 supports dual SIM and microSD cards, allowing users to expand their storage or utilize multiple networks simultaneously. The inclusion of Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi Protocol 802.11a/b/g/n/ac ensures seamless wireless communication.

When it comes to security, the Redmi Note 12 offers both a side fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock, providing users with multiple options for device authentication.

Running on MIUI 14 based on Android 13, the Redmi Note 12 delivers a user-friendly interface and access to a vast array of apps and services.

To conclude, the Redmi Note 12 offers a compelling set of features and specifications, making it a noteworthy contender in the smartphone market. Its vibrant display, capable cameras, powerful chipset, and extensive battery life make it an attractive option for users seeking a balanced and reliable device.
Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Yemilinyatobi: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Value for sure

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by NdulueDavid: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
i think i saw that you people are sending people to kenya, abeg can i still participate?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Bolusilva: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
dey play grin grin
NdulueDavid:
i think i saw that you people are sending people to kenya, abeg can i still participate?
Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Bolusilva: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
oya oya i will buy 😏

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Estherolar145: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Afi afinicado nurr. Abeg, na giveaway we dey wait
Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Paromena: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2023
yes, check this post for more details https://www.instagram.com/p/CuJ06izJ97R/
NdulueDavid:
Re: Redmi Note 12: Value Or Not? by Paromena: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
if you have a Xiaomi or Redmi you can partipate in the #safariwithxiaomi content that is ongoing till July 31st
Estherolar145:
Afi afinicado nurr. Abeg, na giveaway we dey wait

(1) (Reply)

Immersive Delight: The Redmi 13c's 90hz Display And Inspiration Design / Iphone 15 Pro Max / Android 4.4 Would Instead Be Known As “kitkat”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.