Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights (21209 Views)

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / Breaking: UK Journalists Embark On Strike Over High Cost Of Living, 3% Pay Rise / Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Kemadealadire(f): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hanhan.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by goshen26: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
A working nation that stands as one accord

If it’s in Nigeria now you’ll see sell outs from Yorubawood

Imagine the entire Nollywood wants to embark on national strike

You’ll see people like Eniola Badmus & Toyin Ibrahim will boycott the protest and go ahead shooting movies

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Begging us oil allocations and contracts

Na Wike I blame shaa for romancing with that Irigbaji brown teeth criminal

Una hold more than 6 countries together all in the name of unity bcuz of oil money

Nigeria can never be one

Divide this shithole una dey beg up and down

If I talk they’ll say I’m from Anambra. Shebi na only Anambra dey suffer from this bad government

A whole Rivers son like me will be buying fuel that’s from my backyard for 540 a liter bcuz of a greedy cocaine sniffer who’s not even from Nigeria

Don’t quote me bcuz i don’t respond to quotes

You will just come online to show that you're backward in thinking...

Between Yoruba n others holding Nollywood who is more organized?

Instead of you to be in shame that your brothers invented piracy in Nigeria you're here showing how stewpid in reasoning you're
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by blakkydikky(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

You’ll see people like Eniola Badmus & Toyin Ibrahim will boycott the protest and go ahead shooting movies

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Una hold more than 6 countries together all in the name of unity bcuz of oil money

Nigeria can never be one

If I talk they’ll say I’m from Anambra. Shebi na only Anambra dey suffer from this bad government

A whole Rivers son like me will be buying fuel that’s from my backyard for 540 a liter bcuz of a greedy cocaine sniffer who’s not even from Nigeria

..... Just know that not everyone would be as you zombies people of Biafra that a clown would be ruling and directing from abroad.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Morbeta11:

This AI will put alot of people out of work very soon.

One of the points they agreed to is no AI scripts. The unions are very strong and the owners very stingy .... wanting to keep increasing profits without negotiating reasonable contracts.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

In everything that you nentioned made scenes, but the one that really got my attention is where u mentioned unity beggars grin , and the unity beggars knows Dem selfs sha. That's why they are always confused in everything even in religion.. Confused Ethnic Group United by Begging (CEGUB)
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Gbeng30(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is a true civilization and a real celebrity that know their Right and what their presence as celebrity can actually influence positively in their country.. On like Nigeria celebrity that will be that will be fighting themselves and taking side just because of money..
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Felix6: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

My brother, the thing dey vex person. Let all man go their way them dey beg, how much be the population of France, Belgium, Croatia, UK ? Yet them dey thrive. I no just understand why one supposedly country go come dey run many constitutions inside one constitution.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Moniya4Real(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Abeg, forget! Most Nigerian actors are loyal to one politician or the other hence, they don’t have a voice of their own unlike in the US where corrupt monies aren’t easily accessible to the politicians to buy loyalty and sway

taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Kimjongun: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
blowjohn:

Nollywood?

How many Nigerians dey watch their uninspiring movies? Start frm there first.

Am yet to see realistic fights in a Nigerian film.

How do u want them to get funds?

Look at revenues frm Hollywood blockbusters.

Movie is not always about fight and violence.
If these guys are well paid, they will be able to make better movies.
Producers need to understand they need to increase their budget, including on their actors to make interesting movies that way.

Interesting and well financed movie lead to more reception and profits
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by maticar: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

you are right
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Assetosky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
gidiMonsta:

You guys are just so dull. This is not a political strike, it’s a protest against the big studios in Hollywood and not the government. It’s not everything you have to relate to Nigeria, educate yourself please. Merci 🙏🏾

Let the poor breathe!!!!!!!
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by blowjohn(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kimjongun:

Movie is not always about fight and violence.
If these guys are well paid, they will be able to make better movies.
Producers need to understand they need to increase their budget, including on their actors to make interesting movies that way.

Interesting and well financed movie lead to more reception and profits

Hundreds of Hollywood blockbusters have fight scenes.

What I mean is we are still using unrealistic techs
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Abiodun5r: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hggg

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=taylor89 post=124391795] [b]l

A whole Rivers son like me will be buying fuel that’s from my backyard for 540 a liter bcuz of a greedy cocaine sniffer who’s not even from Nigeria......

Wording... it is sad...... abi u no read about Jet AI mixed with water to fly a plane....

All i see is demons heading agencies and affairs of government not humans beings....

Senate persido collecting pension of Ex governor ,minister plus Senate money....

No be juju be that and pure wickedness..

And graduates no get job talkless of food on their table...
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by Georgejeez: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Americans should revert to watching Nigerian movies then , we have many movies on African Magic Epic ...
They should join us watch how the Princess rejected Kings and Princes and fell in love with the village mechanic 😂

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Just watch..

..in two months time, Nigerian actors will embark on similar strike thing..lol

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by slowice(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

They quickly turn it to tribal and political fight.... Before you know it, ronu has enter the matter. "My Lagos not your lagos" "they want to sabotage our land" "They should go to anambra"
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by slowice(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Try this in Nigeria and ronu people will say you want to destroy their lagos
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by adverttrading: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why is this story getting to first page? First world problems. It's someone that has a regular job that will go on strike.

If not for visa, I am sure Nollywood guys will be dropping cvs for this acting jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L46B7xVEj5Q

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by finallybusy: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kimjongun:
I wish NollyWood actors can learn from this, the inequality there is too much.
They are suffering, but they won't talk about it, because of celebrity packaging.
Wetin dem they act for Nollywood wey dem need pay rise? ROFL.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by finallybusy: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
I see no names listed. I’ll keep an ear out for this news.
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by naturefellow(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

TemplarLandry Helinues FreeStuffsNG
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by naturefellow(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

As you book space no dedicate any rubbish song here before Thunder will fire you
Nairaland.com is office to TemplarLandry
Sold his soul for bread. Dude is disgusting!
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by sangresan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

Your disease is called Yorubphobia and it has no cure.

No, you're buying fuel at that price because your leaders in the Niger Delta where among those who embezzled money meant for maintenance of the refineries.

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by SuccessfulRichi: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
[b]A working nation that stands as one accord

Bro is a very sad. This oil is a curse to us South south children. I hope it dries up one day. Though Europe and Asia and america are moving to green energy. So oil will become useless soon. Let everybody find their way. I'm tired of Nigeria.

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

Don’t quote me bcuz i don’t respond to quotes[/b]
Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by odumoyedare(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by lakesider2006(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

you are also a stupid citizen

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by merits(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

You are mad,a bastard from rivers state,.If you are afraid of quote you would not say all this your gibberish words from your stinking dirty mouth.Idiot.

1 Like

Re: US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights by AareGaa: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2023
taylor89:

Stupid country

Shameless Unity beggars

Nigeria can never be one

Jagaban presidency go pepper you die.

Useless Ibo man pretending to be Rivers man.

Obi has been defeated, battered and crushed.
He can only be biafla plesident in future.
We are in Jagaban era. Go and commit suicide if you are angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Freezes All Venezuelan Govt Assets In The US / India overtakes China as most populous nation, added 23m babies in 2022 / La Palma: Lava In Spanish Island Destroys More Homes (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.