Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him (16902 Views)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by YelloweWest: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2023
I just wish Tinubu could grow some major balls and arrest buhari!

Both buhari and this devil should be behind bars for a long time
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by zomby(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2023
We do not release terrorist or anyone that sponsors terrorist. Something tells me that just like his cuzn, Kanu, Emebelle too will be chopping beans for a very long time.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Blaze14k: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
to hell with federal high court.he should remain in dss custody and grow beards very well. Let him know what it feels like for the common man to be oppressed

The way u people talk in this country gives me an insight u are no different these corrupt politicians. Ur likes will do far worse

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by lexy2014: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Bmaster:
let him stay there for the meantime.
He really needs what is been served to him,otherwise he would have given up prior to his master's tenure expiration!
That's how someone who don't need problem would have done.

That isn't what I asked you.

Who brought Emefieles cashless policy to an end?

Who are the many that went 6 feet under d ground because of Emefiele?

What has many going down six under the ground got to do with what d court said?

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
This thing of arresting people and detaining them without charge is evil

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by lexy2014: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2023
YelloweWest:
I just wish Tinubu could grow some major balls and arrest buhari!

Both buhari and this devil should be behind bars for a long time

Will tinubu also arrest himself in the process?

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by gidgiddy: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Bmaster:
someone should remind the court that many went down six feet under the ground because of emefiele

Thats for the courts to decide, and thats why you charge people to court!

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by lexy2014: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2023
Dubetex96:
ok keep asking till Dss answer u call

I thought you are in this country coupled with d fact that you say the answer to my question is in Google. Why can't you answer the question?

What crimes did Emefiele commit that warrants his indefinite detention in DSS custody?

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Realguyman1(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Zadicuszuranda:
NO WAY. Nigerians have unanimously agreed on this one. let Ememiefelekwe feel a bit of what he heartlessly inflicted on innocent Nigerians.
Speak for yourself oga and leave Nigerians alone.... Nigerians can never agree on this when Buhari who is the major cause of everything is moving untouchable
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by zomby(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

The way u people talk in this country gives me an insight u are no different these corrupt politicians. Ur likes will do far worse

People like Emebelle should be caged next to snakes in the zoo.
But of course, the pigs can't see why this useless man should chop beans till the end of time. They are too bloody blind to see anything! But then what do you expect from a bunch of fools that wanted to push an illiterate man with a cricket iweka accent into Aso Rock?
So, I'm not surprised at all, as the igbos' brain is located in their assesss; simply useless and senseless group of people.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by bionixs: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
to hell with federal high court.he should remain in dss custody and grow beards very well. Let him know what it feels like for the common man to be oppressed
on what grounds ? E be like say you no get sense abi ?

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by bionixs: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Armaggedon:
Losers
They want to charge and convinct him on punch newspaper
and Nation newspapers/on Tvc

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Realguyman1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegacyB:
Emefiele can rot in there for all I care. That man had no conscience. And before you scream Buhari note that he (Emefiele) could have chosen to resign if he felt he was forced to carry out that wickedness he perpetuated. Besides,note Emefiele advises Buhari on Financial matters not Vice versa.
On the bolded, because they don't have minister and ministry of finance abi? Omo u people should just stop being sentimental and say the truth for once. Na for the good of the entire country

If Emefiele could be arrested, then Buhari should also be arrested
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by ennypita: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
Let us stop supporting wrong cos it favours us or make us feel better. Tomorrow it might be u or someone close to u and u will start crying for justice.
For me DSS should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Lovelyn451(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
I still don't know his offence sef, if u own a business you'd embrace his policies, only jobless ppl are complaining

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
ennypita:
Let us stop supporting wrong cos it favours us or make us feel better. Tomorrow it might be u or someone close to u and u will start crying for justice.
For me DSS should do the needful

Tell this to evil doers not me. When emefiele was laundering money and mismanaging the dollar and aiding in plunging Nigerians into poverty did he ever reason reach that side?
I dont know why Nigerians think he was fully innocent because in their own mind he was just taking orders from above.

He should have a taste of it. Its good for him whether it's illegal or not.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by ennypita: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Tell this to evil doers not me. When emefiele was laundering money and mismanaging the dollar and aiding in plunging Nigerians into poverty did he ever reason reach that side?

He should have a taste of it. Its good for him whether it's illegal or not.
Supporting wrong is evil. So u indirectly an evil doer. Lol but on a serious note. Yeah the guy goffed we all know but DSS should respect court order now.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
ennypita:

Supporting wrong is evil. So u indirectly an evil doer. Lol but on a serious note. Yeah the guy goffed we all know but DSS should respect court order now.

Na you sabi...I support whatever the dss are doing to him. End.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by zoghys: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
If DSS is serious let them hang Tinubu on live TV

There’s no crime and sin Tinubu never committed on earth

U dey para ooo, I fear u.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Alliswell248: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

we already know that the dss dont have mind to do such. if DSS were not dirty like nigerian judges you think Yekini Amoda Ogunlere wont be incarcerated for his criminal and drug activities

These sore losers would always remind us of what happened in over 30 years ago, but their brothers and sisters are littered all over middle East and Asia prisons.

Hypocrites
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by worksmart(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
He has devalued the currency to N1,100 to the British Pound
comrChris:
What exactly has the mechanic acting governor of CBN done since his appointment?
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Weathered: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
I don't like emefiele and he's the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. But you don't use illegality to fight illegality or support it just because it's happening to someone you don't like.

This is the problem with backward mindset dominant in Nigeria. When the police hold someone illegally in detention without charging the person you will complain but here you are having the moral weakness and intellectual shallowness not to understand the law should be equal especially for the everyday Nigerians who don't have connections up there.

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

So you are supporting people should be arrested ... locked up and not be charged? What if this is done to your father? ... accused of something ... arrested and locked up indefinitely? ... is it then you will be going to hell to bring back the Federal Court to free him?
The DSS should know better. Who else is being held and not charged?

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Chucks13: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ha ha ha story! story! same Aba made court that declared a terrorist called Kanu acquitted and where is Kanu now and where are the Aba made judges that declared him free?

Una never seen anything. Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep make hin too forget sleep.

He is going to no court he must rot in DSS jail this motherfucker made me to dey buy my own money with money wallahi he must rot for jail.

1 Like

Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by worksmart(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emefiele is nothing but a political prisoner, because looting Tinubu wants to appoint one of his corrupt cronies as CBN governor.
debeginin:

DSS have nothing against him,if they had, they have long taken him to court.
Dirty politics.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by Blaze14k: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
zomby:

People like Emebelle should be caged next to snakes in the zoo.
But of course, the pigs can't see why this useless man should chop beans till the end of time. They are too bloody blind to see anything! But then what do you expect from a bunch of fools that wanted to push an illiterate man with a cricket iweka accent into Aso Rock?
So, I'm not surprised at all, as the igbos' brain is located in their assesss; simply useless and senseless group of people.

U Don carry tribalism enter asap.. u see ur likes is not different from emefiele.
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by chatinent: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nigeria as a lawless country once emefile is charged to court, he'll be free like buhari angry

Free like Buhari? How?

Was Buhari ever not free?
Re: Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him by blackgold2018(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zadicuszuranda:
NO WAY. Nigerians have unanimously agreed on this one. let Ememiefelekwe feel a bit of what he heartlessly inflicted on innocent Nigerians.
which Nigerians agreed on which one?

I’m not supporting the man either. But this man was taking orders from buhari. He’s only crime is that he supported the movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs / Sanwo-Olu To Borrow N350 Billion To Fund 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.