Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. (855 Views)

Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Fellow Nigerians Meet Our Ambassador To The United States Of America / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strafudeen:

Israel should burn to ashes if they have a hand in this terrorism against my homeland. Who the hell is Israel anyway

Now we are getting some where.

The day Una eye go clear with these Jews , nah day time Una go begin get sense.

Israel that openly supported your Biafra with only mouth and tiny humanitarian aid was secretly supplying Nigerian forces with both intel and weapons .

Mumu people claiming jews
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by Strafudeen: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Maybe because Ekpa had done nothing but post lockdown timetables via his Twitter and Facebook pages.

Do you have evidence linking Ekpa to terrorists in SE Nigeria ?

Secondly, I thought it was DSS , Fulanis and Asari that were terrorising you guys .

Why do you now want Ekpa extradited ?

Or is Ekpa working for DSS, Fulani and Asari ?

Mumu

So also MNK was only talking but he was prosecuted and still clearing his name.

The useless Ekpa is not half as smart as kanu, and has left money and blood trails all over the place.

Let him be extradited to have his day in court, and the evidence you seek will emerge.

The fat pig has stepped on serious toes, and he goes down
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by Strafudeen: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Now we are getting some where.

The day Una eye go clear with these Jews , nah day time Una go begin get sense.

Israel that openly supported your Biafra with only mouth and tiny humanitarian aid was secretly supplying Nigerian forces with both intel and weapons .

Mumu people claiming jews

Listen...I said IF. IF. IF.

if not then no case. For now what is clear is that Finland is allowing the rabble rouser called Simon ekpa to engage in cyber warfare against nigeria, and the Nigerian authorities just look on.
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strafudeen:

Listen...I said IF. IF. IF.

if not then no case. For now what is clear is that Finland is allowing the rabble rouser called Simon ekpa to engage in cyber warfare against nigeria, and the Nigerian authorities just look on.

how did Kanu end up in a DSS dungeon ?

The idiot was lured by individuals to Israel and from there directed to Kenya .

The Israelis sold Kanu like a slave to Buhari .

They created him to be used to push their own agenda and when they saw the opportunity to have him used as trade for barter , they did not hesitate to do so .

Recall that at the time of Kanu's redention back to Nigeria an Israeli film crew were in Nigeria filming a documentary on heebo Jews.

The DSS did a fake cover arrest so as to not get you idiots to see Israel as being crucial in the arrest of Kanu.

You guys are so stupid that you even fell for Asari of all people infitrating IPOB. An Ijaw militant who benefited from the federal amnesty program and enjoys security contracts is whom you saw as an ally .

Sense is far from an Okoro .

I have told you guys to stick to petty trade ludo and avoid the murky 5-D waters of politics.
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by Strafudeen: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

how did Kanu end up in a DSS dungeon ?

The idiot was lured by individuals to Israel and from there directed to Kenya .

The Israelis sold Kanu like a slave to Buhari .

They created him to be used to push their own agenda and when they saw the opportunity to have him used as trade for barter , they did not hesitate to do so .

Recall that at the time of Kanu's redention back to Nigeria an Israeli film crew were in Nigeria filming a documentary on heebo Jews.

The DSS did a fake cover arrest so as to not get you idiots to see Israel as being crucial in the arrest of Kanu.

You guys are so stupid that you even fell for Asari of all people infitrating IPOB. An Ijaw militant who benefited from the federal amnesty program and enjoys security contracts is whom you saw as an ally .

Sense is far from an Okoro .

I have told you guys to stick to petty trade ludo and avoid the murky 5-D waters of politics.

I'm glad to engage your views, not your insults.

Kanu was obviously betrayed, his own indiscretions did him in.

Israel if they are involved have concealed it very well, and I have no reason to accuse them.

Finland is allowing ekpa direct carnage on us from their territory , and the fg looks on.

If its a script it's a very poor script, and if it's collusion, we're onto them
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by juman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strafudeen:

Igbos have long rejected economic blockade. This lockdown is part of the terrorism against our homeland. The government must prove it is not complicit by recalling our ambassador to Finland now.

grin grin grin

There is no ambassador to Finland.
But ambassador to nordic countries.
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by Strafudeen: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
juman:

grin grin grin

There is no ambassador to Finland.
But ambassador to nordic countries.

Whatever, diplomatic relations with Finland should be halted
Re: Nigeria Should Recall Our Ambassador To Finland. by Omoawoke: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
The Finnish ambassador should also return to his home country.

If Finland can sit idly by, while a terrorist wages war on Nigeria from Finnish territory, then diplomatic relations must be affected.

If the Nigerian government fails to recall our ambassador, to signal our dissatisfaction with Finlands handling of this issue, then I would have no other choice but to conclude that president Tinubu is in cahoots with simon ekpa to destroy the south east.

Simon ekpa is going to be apprehended, the Nigerian government either actively get involved, or passively do nothing while patriots effect the apprehension of the terrorist. That way, we are able to confirm that Simon ekpa is an agent of the Nigerian government.

RECALL THE AMBASSADOR TO FINLAND NOW!!!

I completely agree with this.

How will one man sit in a country and be terrorizing a region and they allowed him freely in the name of freedom, can they allow same to happen to them.
I hope Russia invades Finland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan Not Support Obi's Presidential Bid? / IPOB Condemns Bloody Attack, Killing Of Eight Nigerian Security By Gun Men / Wike Orders Demolition Of Popular Abuja Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.