Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,208 members, 7,842,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bbnaija’s Vee Arrests Plumber For Duping Her Of N130k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Vee Arrests Plumber For Duping Her Of N130k (322 Views)

Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Vee Arrests Plumber For Duping Her Of N130k by NewsTip: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Former BBNaija housemate, Victoria Adeyele, better known as Vee, has secured the arrest of a plumber she accused of charging her N150,000 for a job of N20,000.

She gave the update in a tweet on Thursday.

Sharing a photo of the plumber in handcuffs, the reality star tweeted, “PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES. And for all of you that were making excuses for this plumber, THIS is your future.”

Vee first brought attention to the matter in a tweet on Wednesday.

Vee said, “My plumber scammed me and collected 150k for a 20k job and one idiot is telling me it’s because ‘everyone is hungry.’

“He will eat in jail.”

The reality star said the plumber has been exploiting her because she “grew up in a completely different environment, so I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. So I never suspected anything.”

Link: https://newstip.ng/2023/07/13/bbnaijas-vee-arrests-plumber-for-duping-her-of-n130k/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido In Trouble As Muslim Go Tough On Him / Pastor Foluke Adeboye, Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Prays For Margaret Idahosa / Wizkid's $100 Slap: Poco Lee's 2015 Hype Turns Into Cash Surprise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.