Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. (166 Views)

See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. by blazepascal(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
A member of our church underwent an operation, and his medical bill was N245,000. He couldn't afford it.

His brother went to their pastor on Sunday and told him to assist. The pastor picked up the microphone and told the church that a brother was in need of N245,000 to settle his medical bill.

Members began to donate.

After donations, what was realized was N760,000.

At the end of the church service, the pastor handed over the sum of N245,000 to the man for his sick brother, and deposited the balance in the church account.

The sick person's family members are unhappy. They're of the opinion that members raised that money for their brother and not for the church; so the church has no right to withhold any amount given to their brother.

The pastor is saying that they asked for N245k and he has given it to them; so whatever is left belongs to the church.

What is your view on this?
Re: Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. by taylor89(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
cry
Re: Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. by TemplarLandry: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Don't judge him. Do you know if it was Holy Spirit's direction?
Re: Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
That money was meant for the man and not the church but pastors will not allow opportunity like this slip by. These days pastors ehn. Aside Oyakhilome the rest are of questionable characters.
Re: Do You Think What My Pastor Did Was Right. by thaoriginator: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin

Dat one na profit for the enterprise 🙆🏿‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Jekanmo / Scriptural Meaning Of The Word FAITH / The Lord's Yoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.