Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. (4604 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Goodmarlian: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
i am an ardherent follower of my pastor on facebook but what he did yesterday morning shocked me so much.
my pastor is partisan and an Apc supporter,dont get me wrong everyone has the right to support their choice party it was all good and peaceful during the campaign season but the election turned out to be violent and bloody,lives were lost,people were maimed and injured, tribalism became the order of the day what all these wouldnt it be better for a pastor to remain silent and neutral and never meddle into poltical affairs.
my pastor went ahead to sing praises to tinubu and indirectly called yoruba nation and ipob agitatators terrorists i just laugh so called nen of God of from the underworld,being religious doesnt equate having conscience even atheist can do better,i have quit the church i am going to jehovahs witnesses from now on.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Your pastor his serving a living God.
Screenshot his facebook page, let me start following him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by emorse(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
i am an ardherent follower of my pastor on facebook but what he did yesterday morning shocked me so much.
my pastor is partisan and an Apc supporter,dont get me wrong everyone has the right to support their choice party it was all good and peaceful during the campaign season but the election turned out to be violent and bloody,lives were lost,people were maimed and injured, tribalism became the order of the day what all these wouldnt it be better for a pastor to remain silent and neutral and never meddle into poltical affairs.
my pastor went ahead to sing praises to tinubu and indirectly called yoruba nation and ipob agitatators terrorists i just laugh so called nen of God of from the underworld,i have quit the church i am going to jehovahs witnesses from now on.
Your pastor has a right to support whoever he believes in. After all he's not immune to the travails. However, if he truly did the bolded, I think he stepped out of line. The country is to volatile at the moment for that kind of stunt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Your pastor has sense more than you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Goodmarlian: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2023
madridguy:
Your pastor his serving a living God.
Screenshot his facebook page, let me start following him.

he is just like you,i am writing to those who have conscience not robots likr you.

9 Likes

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Goodmarlian: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Your pastor has sense more than you

see english
illiterate!

4 Likes

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2023
grin grin grin You must be in severe pains. Jagaban is your next president.

Goodmarlian:

he is just like you,i am writing to those who have conscience not robots likr you.

5 Likes

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Goodmarlian: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin You must be in severe pains. Jagaban is your next president.

see mumu
na all of us go suffer am good or bad you fit no survive am.

11 Likes

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Why on earth will your pastor be a politician, like for what reasons.

1 Like

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Qatar2022: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
emorse:

Your pastor has a right to support whoever he believes in. After all he's not immune to the travails. However, if he truly did the bolded, I think he stepped out of line. The country is to volatile at the moment for that kind of stunt.
You're so stupid that you repeat what he said

2 Likes

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by emorse(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Qatar2022:

You're so stupid that you repeat what he said
You're one of them right. You have been noticed. Thank you.
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Autobot05: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Politics and Christians shouldn't have any business
Any pastor that engaged in politics is not a pastor to me
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Tabletuner(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
my pastor went ahead to sing praises to tinubu and indirectly called yoruba nation and ipob agitatators terrorists i just laugh so called nen of God of from the underworld,being religious doesnt equate having conscience even atheist can do better,i have quit the church i am going to jehovahs witnesses from now on.

Are sure you are born again ?
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
because he didn't sign praised your candidate now,you want to stop going to church. If he has praised your candidate nobody would know this.
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
I you become like this, you will never go to church. We all make mistakes... Don't follow people... Follow God. Examine what's being said, not the speaker. Always maintain a good relationship with God, not the church.
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by MechanicMike: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:

angry
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by MechanicMike: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:

So u live church becozz u can't find APC womens from Yoruba nation...correct?.....bro they need to lay u down & flog u sir.
Does church look like nightclub??!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by TheLordofHost: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Eduboy1990: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
church name please
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Kojochyke(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thank you daddy
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by 23jerryking(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Autobot05:
Politics and Christians shouldn't have any business
Any pastor that engaged in politics is not a pastor to me
You're wrong about this, way too wrong. They shouldn't have business in politics and yet politicians rule over them. Let me shock you, the Benue state governor elect is a reverend father.

1 Like

Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Autobot05: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
23jerryking:
You're wrong about this, way too wrong. They shouldn't have business in politics and yet politicians rule over them. Let me shock you, the Benue state governor elect is a reverend father.

Lol Christians look forward to Gods kingdom .. only God's governance will be perfect .

Politics they say is a dirty game.
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Danisaint112(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:

When you go close to most of this people that call themselves pastors you will discover that 97% are scammers, 419, liers and desperate for money.

I am speaking from experience.

You pastor is obviously a sentimental individual and a tribal bigot. If my guess is right he is from the West. This election has showed Majority of people from the west are tribal bigot. No apologies to for saying this for it a fact.

The fact he still sings the praises of Tinubu a know drug Baron worldwide and a same fate ticket lover even after the sham of an election and even went ahead to Igbos terrorist speaks a lot about him.

It's a good thing you left the church.
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
You did well.

Do not marry from yoruba family. They are yoxid toxic. Wicked

Goodmarlian:
Re: See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. by AllenforGOD(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Goodmarlian:
why must you follow the false claimed mogs instead of Jesus Christ?
2.going to jw is the most useless thing to do abeg.
mumu.

(1) (Reply)

If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.