Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program (9031 Views)

Nigerians Compete For Bitcoin Awards On Startup, Monica.ng / How To Make Money With Piggyvest Referral Program! / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Ybholy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dshocker:

LWKMD....

If you knew how to make money blogging, i think you would be busy with it right about now angry

I’m busy with it. I’m sure you’re not using your 24hrs doing only one thing. Do you?
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by greggng: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
ZitaMall:
This Monica must be the sister to Patricia the bitcoin app

Is the elder brother of MMM
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Codeye(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
FireUpNow:
Scam again
It's not scam...I had been using it.
Stop de-marketing people business
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by FireUpNow(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Codeye:

It's not scam...I had been using it.
Stop de-marketing people business
This is how MMM came and went oof with people's money
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Codeye(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
FireUpNow:

This is how MMM came and went oof with people's money
You know nothing of MMM.
People are not to write off people enterprises because of previous experience. Besides it was people who crash MMM
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by FireUpNow(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Codeye:

You know nothing of MMM.
People are not to write off people enterprises because of previous experience. Besides it was people who crash MMM
The rise and fall of every business venture is caused by people. One has to be very careful about things in this life. Past experiences and lessons should teach us
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
timiade446:
Mtcheww

Next please
Haha Why?
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Buliwyf:
Another Ponzi scheme loading. So just by referral people can make money without any other effort? Why don't you refer all your family members and village people together?
hahahhahahaha
Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Netifypay: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2023
We will test the Monica.ng app and then write a review about it at https://www.netifypay.com

1 Like

Re: Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
timiade446:
Mtcheww

Next please
Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Old Schnapp Bottle For Sale At A Very Good Price.. / Starting A Pigry Farming Business / Adewunmi The Blackmailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.