Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

You Have No Excuse If You Come From A Poor Background ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have No Excuse If You Come From A Poor Background ! (114 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions 21 Storey Dakkada Towers In Uyo, Says Iocs Have No Excuse / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / The 10 Characteristics Of A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Excuse If You Come From A Poor Background ! by Donkogbe: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
OP please push to FP. i need to see people comment and views.
Re: You Have No Excuse If You Come From A Poor Background ! by Weknowbetter: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
You probably received more assistance than your older siblings. You see how your sister helped your mom which led to you benefiting. You had a chance to 1. Learn from your siblings mistakes 2. Get a break from paying rent and had opportunity to save
Re: You Have No Excuse If You Come From A Poor Background ! by wittywriter: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nice expository true life experience.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Depots: Promoting Environmental Conservation Through Bottle Recycling / Is There A Legit Way To Make Money Online / 0MG! A Lady Brought Snake To Church Service In Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.