Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria (202 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Gombe Government Distributes Food Items To Vulnerable Families / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by KingsCity: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
The N500 billion will end up in private pockets if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
True.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yes, there's none.

It's just a scam that causes inflation.

The irony is the poor of poor still gets to pay for it when the prices in market hit the highest level.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by Weknowbetter: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Poor and overlooked, not even protected by the government. Villages massacred. It's like they never existed. And that's how they want it

1 Like

Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes, there's none.

It's just a scam that causes inflation.

The irony is the poor of poor still gets to pay for it when the prices in market hit the highest level.
But you supported the body odour disaster back to back calling anyone against those fraudulent dispursement wailers. grin grin

Now it is a scam abi because your mandate thief emilokan is there to parapo the funds in Bullion vans

1 Like

Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
But you supported the body odour disaster calling anyone
Who is that?
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Who is that?
chai, so so soon

Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
chai, so so soon
I am not in a cult, I will critize poor policies even if it were done by my parents.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am not in a cult, I will critize poor policies even if it were done by my parents.
You lie bro. Your history on Nairaland is open for all.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by kcnwaigbo: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
KingsCity:
The N50 billion will end up in private pockets if you ask me.

N500billion not N50billion.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You lie bro. Your history on Nairaland is open for all.

Alright. Bro

Believe whatever you want to believe.
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
The problem is the poor is hard to define yet growing in number everyday due to swift and chaotic reforms
Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Alright. Bro

Believe whatever you want to believe.
Deny all you want bro, Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: There Is No Reliable Data On Poor And Vulnerable Families In Nigeria by KingsCity: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

N500billion not N50billion.

You are right bro, thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Why we are the best , Therationals Inc. ADVERT / The True Story Behind MBAISE 14th Convention Shutdown / The Fate Of An Agbadorian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.