Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) (33245 Views)

Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by ShangTsung000: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Good!!

The animal should be arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment ASAP.

Nonsense men!!

Shut up you stupid lesbian. This place ain't no lesbo hub

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by anonymuz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pastor way dey always tell he members to always pray to God for their own protection and sell anointing oil to members run enter bullet proof car when time reach for he own protection

Africans are a disgrace

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance and stupidity
you just said it all. Religion is one bacckwaneess to Africans
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians are very daring. Like we like to try and see what wants to happen. How dare you attempt to shoot at a man of God? Like you no dey fear? All because of money? This desperation for money by all Nigerians is becoming a serious concern.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by NAC1666: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by just2endowed: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
Good news.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 3:14am On Jul 14, 2023
He's an Islamic terrorist. The guy may be eliminated in cell to avoid confession. The person with the details of operation is at large I guess, he can't completely deny he doesn't have details but yet he opened fire first who does that? He's a terrorist from Kogi state. Edo should tighten their border and fund more community police.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Good!!

Nonsense men!!

He should be sentenced to death for the murder of six persons.
IGBIRA people are terrorising Edo and Ondo state.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by CJStarz: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2023
This one na arrangee suspect make e come be like say police don dey work 🤣
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Mrkindness: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pastor way dey always tell he members to always pray to God for their own protection and sell anointing oil to members run enter bullet proof car when time reach for he own protection

Africans are a disgrace

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance and stupidity
you Muslims are unbelievable, should it be a Christian guys now that attacked sarkin Muslim Saad Abubakar you guys will red useless meaning into it. Your brothers conspired and attack a Christian pastor because he challenge Helrufai and Buhari.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Mrkindness: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

See tools wey reach to start small war. Wetin Apostle do the man na.
they attacked him because he criticize Helrufai and Buhari government. But Muslims will turn and blame the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by condralbedez: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Men!! Nigerian men especially...of I talk wetin dey my mind now,they'll want to tear my pant and bra grin

He should be shot in between the legs
You dey wear those things
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by MDK777: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2023
That guy can never be a Muslim because a Muslim don't operate that way why is he bearing the name of a Muslim there is no sign on his face to show that he's a Muslim nor is he speaking like a Muslim those people are just criminals trying to head up there genius crime under the pretense of Islamic name
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by babaedo: 6:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Evil that men do, live with them .
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Komu1048(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iOWAtVOAY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-police-arrest-suspect-over-attack-on-apostle-suleman/%3famp

What is Egbira people turning to, they av been recruited by bandits n Boko Haram. They r responsible for Owo attack n now this again. Nawao
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by bewla(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Good!!

Nonsense men!!
Wave your blow small small

Man na Jesus o
No be woman
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by yeniyeni(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2023
Are you done?
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

why others no follow am run enter the bullet proof car?
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by adonaimart(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2023
See as him humble
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by hush15: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

Bro, come what may, you can't deny the powers and forces that holds life to existence. It's beyond science. Even science has its limits and for stars 🌟 , Moon 🌚 or Sun 🌞 to be where they are without falling, For universe to exist that's beyond human comprehend, divine powers are at play and that's enough to explain to us the a Supreme being exist that made all these possible and as far as I am concerned, where lie or truth, I believe in God and if God say Jesus is the way, I believe it cos it's better to believe and it's otherwise that not to believe and it's so. Am not all perfect and all righteous, but I believe in the word of God, what it says and I advice you do, for no man or being exist by itself.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by justmondris: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

When God told David to pursue and he will surely recover all, he did not go alone because God has already stamped his victory. He went with his army. God has been fighting for isreal but they still have an thousands soldiers.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by odinga1of: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Mekanus:
So police is telling us they recovered all these weapons from this one guy?

cheesy cheesy believe Naija police at your own risk! Cooked up story/fabu
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by NELLY1990: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

Monitoring spirit.

Hahahahhahahah
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Dagger111:

2923? U are on weed?
the guy has a time machine
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Lance008(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2023
If This is the real suspect them try to be honest because to me I no Dey beleive anything again
This guy might be a plan work with the police to silence Nigerians
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by maticar: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Pastor no wan go heaven again ooo

Why police doing the arresting? What happen to the holy ghost
dont be silly
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Tommydare(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2023
That's your own way of reasoning...keep it to yourself.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by DukeNija(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Africans are a disgrace

No one is forcing you to embrace Jesus. Believe whatever you will. Just remember that at the end of life, a new journey begins.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Kotato: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Pastor no wan go heaven again ooo

Why police doing the arresting? What happen to the holy ghost
Be guided.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by ogaemma: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Church service will be very interesting this Sunday @omega fire ministry.
No be small Prophecy Apostle go see.
Re: Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) by Powersurge: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
This interview is very very scripted.

Very illogical.

That guy is hiding like 1 zillion things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egbuoma Youths Burn Houses In Oguta, Imo After Assassination Of Their Comrade / Cultists Kill 2 People At A Bar In Ifite Awka, Anambra (Graphic Picture) / Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.