Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. (11875 Views)

Speaker Abbas Hails Cardoso, Dattijo, Others' Appointments As CBN Gov, Deputies / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. by garfield1: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Let me help you out of your misery a little bit….

We first heard of Justice Kekere Ekun’s ban from the US from Donald Duke; not Channels, not Arise, not CNN.

Days after he made the statement, no reputable Nigeria could report it because they were trying to confirm it.

Weeks later, they started reporting it after they confirmed the news to be true.

Now, can you get us a link of Justice Kekere Ekun’s ban from US website please?

We are waiting.

Which major news outlet confirmed it? So a Twitter source is the major source
Re: Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. by garfield1: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Penguin2:

You are pathetic, seek help.

Even the biggest news platforms you are relying on, rely mostly on anonymous whistleblowers to get their breaking news. The guy that broke this news could have decided to sell it to Channels for money and when Channels reports it, you would now swallow it as authentic.

But just a little education, if you rely only on news platforms to feed you information, you forever be remoted by what the government wants you to hear.

There’s always news behind every news. That news doesn’t get reported by news platforms.

But I doubt you have the right education and enlightenment to know this. If you did, Dubai (UAE) wouldn’t be your choice of country to run away to.

Shalom!

This is why obi is losing,relying on hearsays instead of established sources
Re: Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. by Penguin2: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
garfield1:

This is why obi is losing,relying on hearsays instead of established sources

I will ask you the question I asked him.

How did you first hear of Kekere Ekun’s ban from the US? From Channels, Arise or CNN?
Re: Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. by garfield1: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Penguin2:

I will ask you the question I asked him.

How did you first hear of Kekere Ekun’s ban from the US? From Channels, Arise or CNN?

The kekere ekun matter remains a rumour
Re: Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. by Bigchristo: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Penguin2:

You are pathetic, seek help.

Even the biggest news platforms you are relying on, rely mostly on anonymous whistleblowers to get their breaking news. The guy that broke this news could have decided to sell it to Channels for money and when Channels reports it, you would now swallow it as authentic.

But just a little education, if you rely only on news platforms to feed you information, you forever be remoted by what the government wants you to hear.

There’s always news behind every news. That news doesn’t get reported by news platforms.

But I doubt you have the right education and enlightenment to know this. If you did, Dubai (UAE) wouldn’t be your choice of country to run away to.

Shalom!
You talk like uncivilized person, any news that comes from a source that can’t be verified still remains a rumor until it’s confirmed and reported by mainstream media outlets, look at who is doubting someone educational background because I am not keying to your false narrative, be it as it may the news is still unconfirmed you can cry me a River, If you come to Abu Dhabi and see people more educated than you who are doing pretty well f for themselves,. You Dey Africa Dey run mouth like tap 🤣😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist / Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! / NLC, TUC Reject El-rufai’s Eviction Order On Civil Servants; Vow To Fight To Dea

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.