Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. (279 Views)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igboland was the most peaceful region in the entire country before Nnamdi Kanu and his vile acclamations. Before the invention of IPOB and radio Biafra, the Igbos were peaceful and loving and lived in harmony with their neighbours.

All that changed as soon as Nnamdi Kanu the destroyer started with his systematic brainwashing and gospel of victimisation.

We have never heard of Sit at home till IPOB invented it to punish Nigerians for locking up their mentally unstable leader. We have never heard of Kings being murdered until Nnamdi Kanu and his rascals. Killing security officers was alien to the Igbo race till IPOB came to the fore.

Ever since the Igbos encouraged Nnamdi Kanu and his rascals, it has been one destruction to the the other. But yet, Peter Obi wants us to believe IPOB has nothing to do with all of these?

There's a saying in Igboland that if a bird cries and a child dies, the bird surely knows what happened to the child. IPOB cannot deny complicity in a sit at home they instigated and encouraged massively. They cannot deny complicity in murders of security operatives that their supreme leader ordered on live radio for them to execute. They cannot deny to not being behind the insecurity in the south east when the were nothing of such till they emerged.

Peter cannot in all honesty look at all of these atrocities that this people have done in my region and call then mere activists. These are blood sucking terrorists.

Every right thinking igboman should condemn and stand to completely obliterate Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB. They have brought nothing to us but destruction!

Umunnem, e kwusia m ka osi ha na onu. Umu Igbo, Bilie!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by beerfraud: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
They are coming to call you Efulefu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by beerfraud: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
There’s no human being that Ibo can not blame for their own foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:
There’s no human being that Ibo can not blame for their own foolishness

It was Fulani herdsmen, the dss, the politicians, the hope uzodinma, then Buhari, the Tinubu, then Simon ekpa, back to Tinubu, now it is Asari.

As in, I don't believe my people are these foolish.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by shortgun(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
IPOB was very helpful in curtailing the harrasment by security Agencies in Igboland.

Policemen can kill you anywhere in Igboland and tell you that nothing will happen and true to their words nothing happens.
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
shortgun:
IPOB was very helpful in curtailing the harrasment by security Agencies in Igboland.

Curtailing which harassment? And at what expense? Do you know how many young men that have being killed both by security operatives and IPOB themselves all because of the residual effects of IPOB idiocy?

Business is almost dead in the SE. People are suffering. And this is the best you can do?

Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by helinues: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
The question is where were your likes when all this madness started?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
The question is where were your likes when all this madness started?

We were speaking out. I have always condemned the albino madman from day 1. But we are few. Our voices are drowned out by the likes of Peter Obi and his minions.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by shortgun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

Curtailing which harassment? And at what expense? Do you know how many young men that have being killed both by security operatives and IPOB themselves all because of the residual effects of IPOB idiocy?

Business is almost dead in the SE. People are suffering. And this is the best you can do?

Tufia.
I'll rather be dead than allow any mf treat me in a dehumanising manner.
You have never experienced harrasment, extortion and killings by these mfs in uniform.
They only perpetuate their wickedness in the south east. What did the Government do when Igbo youths were been killed,maimed or jailed on trumped up charges across the south east?

Do you know before IPOB policemen will bribe their ways to be posted to the south east? Do you know why?
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
shortgun:

I'll rather be dead than allow any mf treat me in a dehumanising manner.
You have never experienced harrasment, extortion and killings by these mfs in uniform.
They only perpetuate their wickedness in the south east. What did the Government do when Igbo youths were been killed,maimed or jailed on trumped up charges across the south east?

Do you know before IPOB policemen will bribe their ways to be posted to the south east? Do you know why?

Yes I do. It was the most peaceful region. Police brutality is a thing nationwide, infact worldwide.
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by shortgun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

Yes I do. It was the most peaceful region. Police brutality is a thing nationwide, infact worldwide.
There's no where in the world where you'll see security check points 15 meters apart!
Only in south east Nigeria!!!!

You clearly doesn't have any idea
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by beerfraud: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

It was Fulani herdsmen, the dss, the politicians, the hope uzodinma, then Buhari, the Tinubu, then Simon ekpa, back to Tinubu, now it is Asari.

As in, I don't believe my people are these foolish.
I have seen one of them blaming Seun Osewa for insecurity in Ibo land
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
shortgun:

There's no where in the world where you'll see security check points 15 meters apart!
Only in south east Nigeria!!!!

You clearly doesn't have any idea

I do have an idea. I experienced it first hand. Aba down to Ngor okpala to Owerri. The best way to resolve that is not to arm rascals to kill your brothers and sisters.
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by helinues: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

We were speaking out. I have always condemned the albino madman from day 1. But we are few. Our voices are drowned out by the likes of Peter Obi and his minions.

Bro, the Truth is that can never be an excuse cos I personally also went through that process of being in less minority regarding End sars protest and Igboho saga with Fulani herdsmen.

Seh na curse, threat, sending us back to our lineage not to talk of those who are still trolling us till today for averting all those trouble from my region SW.

Even me that I am not an Igbo, I can't count how many threads I have created regarding how Igbo's should handle Ipob issue.

I still remember vividly, there was a scenario where a truck loaded with bullets had accident somewhere around Anambra, there is a particular guy on this forum who denied any link with the bullets and Ipob, the guy even loose guard to the the extent of describing the type of guns and bullets ESN used . The ridiculous part about it, he claimed it happened in front of his house.

The said guy has been championing some of the destructions in SE without anyone calling him to order, make your research on this forum and find out who NL ex canceller is which cancellation button was disabled just because of him.

Igbo's don't know how to correct each other, no mincing of words cos this mentality of everyone is a king can never bring rules and orders not to talk of decorum
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by naijapips04: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro, the Truth is that can never be an excuse cos I personally also went through that process of being in less minority regarding End sars protest and Igboho saga with Fulani herdsmen.

Seh na curse, threat, sending us back to our lineage not to talk of those who are still trolling us till today for averting all those trouble from my region SW.

Even me that I am not an Igbo, I can't count how many threads I have created regarding how Igbo's should handle Ipob issue.

I still remember vividly, there was a scenario where a truck loaded with bullets had accident somewhere around Anambra, there is a particular guy on this forum who denied any link with the bullets and Ipob, the guy even loose guard to the the extent of describing the type of guns and bullets ESN used . The ridiculous part about it, he claimed it happened in front of his house.

The said guy has been championing some of the destructions in SE without anyone calling him to order, make your research on this forum and find out who NL ex canceller is which cancellation button was disabled just because of him.

Igbo's don't know how to correct each other, no mincing of words cos this mentality of everyone is a king can never bring rules and orders not to talk of decorum

It's not by opening threads on nairaland. I have opened quite a few to the extent the canceller guy started trolling me. We are so few and they call us Sabo. We are dealing with armed terrorists. Igbos need to stand their fvcking ground. IPOB are just bunch of cowards.
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by shortgun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

I do have an idea. I experienced it first hand. Aba down to Ngor okpala to Owerri. The best way to resolve that is not to arm rascals to kill your brothers and sisters.
If you are d kind of man who will forgive someone for raping your wife or killing your brother.
I am the kind of man who will hunt down anyone who cause me pain, I'll never leave vengeance for God or be reasonable with any mf who hurts me...there are millions of people like me in every corner of the world including Igboland
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by helinues: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

It's not by opening threads on nairaland. I have opened quite a few to the extent the canceller guy started trolling me. We are so few and they call us Sabo. We are dealing with armed terrorists. Igbos need to stand their fvcking ground. IPOB are just bunch of cowards.

If there are no tangible things we have benefited from being friends, seh na hatred go now bring us better things.

Some of your people have this perception of others hating them even if it's just friendly advise on issues . Nobody Sabi all, progress of SE is also progress of Nigeria. What would be the gain to wish some regions to succeed and wish others evil.

I just hope you people can put your house in order on time cos it's no longer funny
Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by helinues: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
naijapips04:

You people could have involved security operatives to track the guy down. There are more of the guy, gidi guy, emegination and co. Those are the people who led Ipob, ESN and UGM campaign on this forum to the extent of shutting everyone down.

Speaking of not just by creating threads, we all saw how the Kings from SW, Pastors and Imams and the political leaders visiting Aso rock regularly just for the then president to intervene before things escalated.

Where were the Ohaneze, Massob, Igbo political elites when all this started which they could have made the offline moves?

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Childish Blame Games. by BobbieZion(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
IPOB is a terrible terrorist organization...

(1) (Reply)

APC Leadership: Ganduje Tipped As Chairman, Oyetola As Secretary / Effects Of A United Nations Take Over Of All Sovereign Debts Across The World / S/west House Majority Leaders’ Talk Regional Integration At Ondo Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.