Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) (52443 Views)

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Lorddominic(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is terrible.
Too much bloodshed in the land.

What song are you dedicating for this dastardly act?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by lolu2019: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
CandyOps:
Watch how the jobless urch.ins and Omo ale dem wey done collect 30k to dey troll Igbos online jump on this in 3... 2... 1... boom!😄😄

Fuckin' jobless and homeless URCH!NS trolling with their cheap ass Infinix and tecno transsion phones 🤣

Like, you wake up everyday of your life and your job na to dey browse Linda Ikeji, Nairaland and IG searching for Igbo related topics to troll on? Lol 😂

Must be such a terrible pathetic life. No wonder una full this thread because una dey vex say Igbo man done dey collect una usual Skull Mining game. Una think say we don't know how u guys are being paid just to be trolls online lol these guys think we're dumb?

I dash u one like.make e nor be like say u just waste ur time typing rubbish.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Cchuks27(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
the heart of man is wicked.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Allardyce: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2023
JohnnA1:
Your FATHER is not normal, your MOTHER is not normal, you are NOT normal.
Hypocrite...
Mynd44, OAM4J Justwise rule 2 or is he bigger than you moderators?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by allthingsgood: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:
OSU the organ harvester...
Baby factory, Ipob terrorists, economic migrant, organ harvester, they're just too numerous to mention... Maybe someone can continue from where I stopped... cry

cocaine pusher, mkpurummiri nation, sabo, rituals headquarters grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Allardyce: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2023
JohnnA1:
Something like what a CANNIBALISTIC RITUALISTIC IGBO would say.
Degenerate fool!
Mynd44, OAM4J Justwise rule 2 or is he bigger than you moderators?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by orion7: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:
Baby factory, Ipob terrorists, economic migrant, organ harvester, they're just too numerous to mention... Maybe someone can continue from where I stopped... cry
add head mining to the list. Demented emilokan pigs
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Kemetals: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2023
He that kills by the sword shall die by the sword. In this type of case only a jungle justice is a way out..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by TheSuperX(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Millimann: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2023
I watched the video.

No body part was removed.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by broadman20: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I think you're not normal.

Didn't you see where I condemned his comment?

Bros stop replying that gay, he seems frustrated with the way he is talking.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by GoodIsGod: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Stop the bigotry.... You are adding to it with this your unnecessary comment.

Condemn him the right way.

The truth is many don't want correction on this platform. Every little thing is tribalism
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by John4B: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2023
The story not clear. I suspect it's fake news from normal ppl.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by omooba969(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2023
Black man! sad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by ppogba: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Millimann:
I watched the video.

No body part was removed.

So, Nigerians should give him an award.for that?

You can never stop to amaze others.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by sukar886: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Kaiiiii, abia people don join ogun people in skul minning , wahala every where
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Philipmoon2(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2023
You saw a story of murder, then you turned it into ritual killing, telling us that her body parts was removed.
If i wasn't present at the scene, i could have believed you with all my heart.
Now i know why they say don't trust the media again!
Bleep off you Op.
Have marked your name, every news from you is fake

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by jeromestarks: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2023
I am very happy with this news.
That girl most have rejected a good guy who wanted life for her and chose this guy who wanted death for her.
She chose her path.
She basically killed herself as far as I am concerned.

May her soul burn in hell.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by HRMK: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2023
IGBOS AGAIN!WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT EVERY REGION HAS HER BAG EGGS,THAT OF THE SOUTH EAST IS UNEQUALED!THEY CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY OR FAME!THAT OF THE 19YR OLD IGBO GIRL THAT FALSIFIED HER JAMB RESULT READILY COMES TO MIND!THE WAY WITH WHICH SHE WAS DEFENDING HER FRAUD SHOWED HOW HARDENED SHE WAS IN CRIME!TOO BAD!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by TrainPark: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

This is the true story.

Now, he's going to spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

The girl's breasts are still intact. Her face also. Which body parts were removed from her body?

I would wait for investigation before calling a version of the story "the truth"
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Cassandraloius: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2023
He should be jailed for life!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by maticar: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:
Bayarabe

son of a demon, nephilim that God almighty will wipe out in the end
your suffering has just begun

oya continue
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2023
The love money is dangerous and self-destructive.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Love56743: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2023
The rate of wickedness in this world is too much, God should save us from unfriendly friends, How can you have the heart to kill someone all the name of wealth..
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

This is the true story.

Now, he's going to spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

The girl's breasts are still intact. Her face also. Which body parts were removed from her body?

Manslaughter is 7 years. Her death was unintentional.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Pedyson: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Very pathetic and horrible

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Idaraobong5(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:
I'm not igbo but u no get sense
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by naijapikin2(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2023
What is he still doing alive

Doesn't she have relatives.

You can't do this even to my dog and go free.

In the first place it can't even happen.

Nonsense
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Bashirkareem31: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:
not forgetting drug peddling,fake products,unwanted developers etc

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) by Birniwa(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
We don't do organ mining in south east . Maybe his dad is Yoruba Muslim while the mom is Igbo

I'm not even from any of the tribes you mentioned but I must tell that your faculty of thinking is nothing more than that of a wild pig.

I'll advise that you quit your weed addiction so you can get a brain like that of humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.