Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) (52367 Views)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdXrXM7RGVo

A video has surfaced showing the moment some young Nigerian men were seen performing what looks like a ritual for money and prosperity at a river.

The video comes at a time many people have condemned the high rate of killings as a result of money ritual.

Recently a young man was arrested alongside his friends for killing his girlfriend and using her for money ritual.

This new video has generated serious condemnation from the public.

In the video, the men were instructed to spit into the bulls and say what they want to get from the sacrifice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaUwxGHsuhE/

2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Wizlead: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
angry
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dem go come social media dey scream...."On GOD" and "na grace oo"

Physically killed a ram.but,spiritually killed the most important persons in their lives

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Cokahot: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
The end of them no dey tay,sometimes I dey always ask,shey na those demons with spirit them,dey take over the driving or na them cey cause the accident. Cos these ones accident na sure banker for them ritualists.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by ValCon888: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
It starts with sacrificing a hen. After all, what's the big deal? It's just chicken.
Then goat. After that cow.
Before you know it they start butchering human beings in cold blood for money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

A typical Yahoo boy is a potential murderer waiting for an opportunity to kill.

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
See how the devil is Deceiving and luring able bodied young men to Destruction,

These are kind of people that Hear the Gospel that we preach and they go Mad because the Word is piercing their soul.

Listen to me! Life outside JESUS Christ is Guaranteed Crisis, Folly and Destruction.

Whatever you acquire from the devil will destroy your life on Earth and your soul in Eternity .

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Richdee1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Money must be made legally or illegally!!

I just pity those girls that will hop into their Benz when they cash out

Cc: ghostwriter

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by FuckDModz: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
When spitting inside the mouth of a goat fails, guess what's next?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Remman(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
These things will only end in two ways.

If they fall under the class of Nephilim or fairies, they'll surely fail and won't get any spiritual blessing from the sea goddess. However, if any one of them fall under demon's leaders class, he will surely be blessed. However, killing is not part of a ritual, when the gods or demon summoned falls under higher ranking leaders. However, a lower demon would need blood sacrifice from its apprentice to attain the attention of the higher demons. However, any exposed ritual like this must always fail as there are alien forces that hunt down and halt those demons who are in charge of those leaked rituals from ever getting in contact with humans again.

Na from book i read am o. Abeg Don't ask questions to what you don't understand or you'll put yourself in trouble.

Masons keep secrets for something like this for a good reason. So, just don't ask questions unless you belong o!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Today na goat.
Tommorow na human head.
Girls should stay clear from this kind of being.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Fortune109: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Instead of doing Money Rituals...if you are a Yoruba person go and 'Te Ifa'...

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Mheen
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by abobote: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Mehn, we have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Dankovich1: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
I do tell my friends this....instead of lack of funds go make me come dey do all these petty small rituals, I better find one senior man in power make he carry me enter their COVEN make I know say I be full time occultic member and get wealth amass with big time connections and be prepared for all the tasks that comes with it. Than all this trash them go do, na only Lexus and Benz dem go use am buy, then ball for club highest one year money finish.

14 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Whazar(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Nah grace crew bursted

Meanwhile almost everybody for this thread Dey baff soap no let anybody deceive you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Shaking our heads! shocked

This generation of youths have lost it
We only pray the next generation gets it right.

Illiteracy is worse than HIV.
It baffles us that people still believe in money rituals in this 21st century.

It is unfortunate we live in a society without values and you see people praising the rich when they can't vouch for their source of wealth.
Most people just wanna get wealthy through dubious means.
Na dere una dey so....

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by DSC7: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Death to all Ritualists And internet fraudsters.....

Hustle Legit..

13 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
na wa oooo
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
If you like na ja yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by sylve11: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm shocked cool
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Offpoint1: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Bunch of foolish brainwashed A_holes...

If shits actually works then Nigeria should have produces the highest numbers of riches people and the babalawos would have top the list...

Foolishness is going to meet a wrecked human being to make you rich...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by DSC7: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:
Instead of doing Money Rituals...if you are a Yoruba person go and 'Te Ifa'...

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

Works for only yorubas? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by eddie7: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
The end surely shall speak volumes

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by composure: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
donbachi:
Dem go come social media dey scream...."On GOD" and "na grace oo"

Physically killed a ram.but,spiritually killed the most important persons in their lives

TELL THEM

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by money121(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Ath wey water give you na the best, e better pass idol own but if you no Sabi the rules, your head go chop comot. Rules no hard for water way, na to remember/continue am hard and d funny thing be say the yankee no go land ozúgbó, e fit be after 6-8 yrs and na even wen 1 baba do one small thing for u e go land. You go feel say na d baba run am but na water do am, you go come forget your promise and fiam, water don strike you immediately. But all in all, water na the best place to get sth.

If na to helep you fight wey be say u dey innocent, na white cock or hen e dey collect with some lil things after e don go d message and walai, you go hear news under 24hrs.

Mmírí dị égwu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by adambeatz(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Remman:
This things will only end in two ways.

If they fall under the class of Nephilim or fairies, they'll surely fail and won't get any spiritual blessing from the sea goddess. However, if any one of them fall under demon's leaders class, he will surely be blessed. However, killing is not part of a ritual, when the gods or demon summoned falls under higher ranking leaders. However, a lower demon would need blood sacrifice from its apprentice to attain the attention of the higher demons. However, any exposed ritual like this must always fail as there are alien forces that hunt down and halt those demons who are in charge of those leaked rituals from ever getting in contact with humans again.

Na from book i read am o. Abeg Don't ask questions to what you don't understand or you'll put yourself in trouble.

Masons keep secrets for something like a good reason

Can I get a pdf copy, I'm well versed in the masons esoteric teachings

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.