Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Obj Tasks Adedibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Tasks Adedibu (821 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Tasks Adedibu by chidichris(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2007
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has called on Ibadan veteran politician and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Alhaji Lamidi Ariyibi Adedibu to work out an enduring succession plan which would enable the younger politicians to learn from him and build upon as were reported by the saturday daily champion of sept. 8
what a shame, obj making adedibu a role model for the younger generation.
is this not madness? wow i think his next move will be in anambra to tell the youths to borrow a leave from chris uba.
can't the monkey go back to the zoo instead of all these unnecessary public appearances and statements
Re: Obj Tasks Adedibu by shilo23(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
@Poster, why call my Ex-president a monkey? Let them do what they want to do. Naija has been scaterred by them already.
Re: Obj Tasks Adedibu by Akolawole(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2007
@Chidichris

I just cant understand you.

If you have score(s) to settle with OBJ, i am sure you know where Ota farm is.

Na Champion newspapaper you read that. Isnt it?

You are quoting OBJ out of contest.

Do you know the impact of Alhaji Busari Adelakun and Adegoke Adelabu in the life of Adedibu?

Until you know the answer, then you can know what OBJ meant with the statement.
Re: Obj Tasks Adedibu by desgiezd(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2007
It is surprising that OBJ is counselling Adedibu to begin to nurture a successor who would take over from him. Quite surprising. If one may ask, who did OBJ himself norture for succession? Was it not when the third term project failed that he started looking for a sucessor? In his confussion then, did he not encourage people like Peter Odili, Donald Duke, Christopher Attah and many others to run for that office? He has always been a confussionist and that he would continue to be.

What manner of successor was OBJ expecting Adedibu to norture? A rogue, a thug, an area boy or a character that combines all these attributes? While we are all hoping that Adedibu would voluntarily retire peacefully or be forcefully retired by nature, OBJ is talking of a successor to the man. With this kind of outbursts from OBJ, he offers us a glimpse into the inner recesses of his heart and the kinds of thoughts that go on in there. These are not sayings that come out of a noble heart. Im sure the Oyo State people will not forgive him for this. What a shame!
Re: Obj Tasks Adedibu by chidichris(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2007
Ako,
whatsoever the scores are btw me and obj, the thread is all about his statements or are u denying the statement on his behalf.
unfortunately, we have not heard of your name as the news mouthpiece of obj then if u are you can go ahead and tell us what you think or know about this statement.
or is it still part of the nonsense the nigerian newspapers write?
whatsoever the situation is you and i know too well that adedibu has been working for obj and had remained untouchable for the past 8 years so wanting a replacement incase he quits will not be a big deal so what is ur stand?
Re: Obj Tasks Adedibu by babasin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has called on Ibadan veteran politician and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain,

he is suffering from power-hangover.

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Runoff Elections / A Munite Please / Phcn Service Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.