Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Mason Mount Is A Great Signing For Man Utd - Frank Lampard Admits - Pulse Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Mount Is A Great Signing For Man Utd - Frank Lampard Admits - Pulse Sports (103 Views)

Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7 / '4 Mistakes, We Have To Be Grown Up’ - Lampard Admits Man Utd Are More Clinical / Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mason Mount Is A Great Signing For Man Utd - Frank Lampard Admits - Pulse Sports by DonBabaNG: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Frank Lampard is sure that Mason Mount will be a great player for the Old Trafford team and that he will help lift the bar at Manchester United.
Mount and Lampard both worked at Derby, and Lampard has consistently been one of the managers to praise Mount's abilities even when doing so would cause disagreement.

The England international left his childhood club Chelsea, where Lampard gave him his senior football debut, and moved to United in a high-profile deal this summer

The former Chelsea midfielder was signed for a fee worth £60 million including add-ons after rejecting a new contract from the Blues.

Chelsea former manager Frank Lampard has heaped praises on Man United new signing and believes he will be a great player for them.

Lampard speaks about Mount
Speaking on The Diary of a CEO podcast, as reported by Daily Mail, Lampard said, “I think it's a complicated one [why he left Chelsea] and in the end, he's got a year left on his contract …

“What I'll say about Mason is, all the things I spoke about there, you talk about modern players and how the game's changed, he is a throwback to the attitude and the commitment and the quality... that was the beauty of working with Mason. He gave you so much in terms of his effort every day.

“Anything you'd ask him to do he's like "yeah", and he kind of got it. I think any great player has to have that kind of intelligence and that desire about them. You know that "what do you need me to do? Yep, I've got it and I'll do it and I'll repeat it" and also quality.

Lampard believes Mount will live to the expectation
Mason Mount has been praised by his former manager Frank Lampard who believes he will achieve great things with the current United team.

Still speaking as reported by Daily Mail, “Don't get me wrong, bar raisers are already there with Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, Casemiro, but he will absolutely fit in with that.

“If you're trying to build a group mentality of a team with] players that are just going to give everything and have talent which a top team needs, he fits in.

“I've seen some alternative reaction to that [signing] like "oh, yeah, Mason Mount that's a good buy" [but then also] "but why would you pay that for him?" Mason Mount is going to be a fantastic player there in my opinion.”

Mount made his debut for Manchester United in a friendly against Leeds United as they secured a 2-0 victory to begin their preparation for the new season

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/mason-mount-is-a-great-signing-for-man-utd-frank-lampard-admits-2023071319475944385

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang To Leave Chelsea And Join Marseille || Football Transfer / African Football Wonderkids Challenge Season 2 / Super Falcons Coach Waldrum Expresses Joy After Silencing Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.