Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday (16131 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
My respected dear father Prof. Wole Soyinka, I join your family, friends and admirers in celebrating with you as you mark your 89th birthday today. We thank God for the gift of your life in good health. As a person and literary icon, you have remained a revered and renowned figure, held in very high esteem by your compatriots and others all over the world. I salute your commitment and contributions in the struggle for a better Nigeria and humanity.

While wishing you many happy returns of this day, I pray God to grant you more health of mind and body as you continue to positively contribute to our collective nation-building efforts. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1679603733120917504?t=FsQ_XCWsNzPk-6R9bFOFjg&s=19

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
shocked

I join my Boss and mentor, His Excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi to say, happy birthday to you, our amiable Professor Wole Soyinka.
May your days be long on Earth.

please celebrate the Prof and move on, today is his day.

143 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
God bless Peter Obi both now and forever more. Amen

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Peter Obi loves everyone, even those that didn't understand him.

I haven't seen anyone so meek, humble and yet firm and energetic and an all round leader like Peter Obi in Africa.

But we love to glorify criminality, that's why they ended up with a drug addict with limited cognitive functions.

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Celebrating a daft and dumb, demented old fool? Who does that? Only Peter Obi the criminal. See as he sat like a mass servant, but he is one damn evil who sold Igbos into participating in a useless election where they were used to legitimized a terrorist entity.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
I hope the Emir of ilorin won't be informed about this birthday grin

I don't want him to issue another reprimand on this his subject.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wow!

Age with grace sir.

Gob bless obi

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
successmatters:
Peter Obi loves everyone, even those that didn't understand him.

I haven't seen anyone so meek, humble and yet firm and energetic and an all round leader like Peter Obi in Africa.

But we love to glorify criminality, that's why they ended up with a drug addict with limited cognitive functions.
It is called naivety. The gangsters declared themselves winner of election and directed you to go to court and you foolishly agreed, and you are here talking meek and humble. What a dunce.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Jostoman: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Happy birthday to you professor wole soyinka, Age with sufficient grace sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Jostoman: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

It is called naivety. The gangsters declared themselves winner of election and directed you to go to court and you foolishly agreed, and you are here talking meek and humble. What a dunce.
e pain am grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Ihateheadslamer: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Agbado children of hate will still disagree with you
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I join my Boss and mentor, His Excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi to say, happy birthday to you, our amiable Professor Wole Soyinka.
May your days be long on Earth.

please celebrate the Prof and move on, today is his day.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

It's more foolish to fight a man who has a gun to your head. The agenda of what is happening in Nigeria was drawn a long time ago,

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hbd Wole soyinka emir of illorin boy

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
successmatters:

It's more foolish to fight a man who has a gun to your head. The agenda of what is happening in Nigeria was drawn a long time ago,
Mumu, what happens to getting your own gun and facing off with him? You want to remain a slave forever? Majority of us Biafrans will never accept such idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

Mumu, what happens to getting your own gun and facing off with him? You want to remain a slave forever? Majority of us Biafrans will never accept such idiocy.

Hmmm, I even thought I was talking with a sane person.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

Oga! celebrate the Prof and move on to the next thread.

Is the Prof not worth celebrating?
I don't know why you guys get irritated anytime my Boss is celebrating greatness.

let me tell you, if you achieve a greater exploit tomorrow, you'll be celebrated by great individuals including my Boss.

Strive to achieve a bold and daring feat, so as to be celebrated tomorrow, and not hating on someone that has already made it in life.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
The senile na complete fear fear. grin grin If it's about Igbos he will have strong erection even at his dementia age.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Penguin2: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Obi is their father.

One tweet from him and everywhere will catch fire.

He tweeted on insecurity and they have not stopped talking since morning.

I’m sure they were already waiting for today to go so that they would blame Obi for not wishing Soyinka happy birthday but he has defeated them.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Oga! celebrate the Prof and move on to the next thread.

Is the Prof not worth celebrating?
I don't know why you guys get irritated anytime my Boss is celebrating greatness.

let me tell you, if you achieve a greater exploit tomorrow, you'll be celebrated by great individuals including my Boss.

Strive to achieve a bold and daring feat, so as to be celebrated tomorrow, and not hating on someone that has already made it in life.
Ol'boy Bleep off and get off my mention. Celebrate him yourself and move, but i will not because he doesn't merit it? Are you mental or what? Some of you Obi supporters are still hoping for a judgement that will make your criminal Peter Obi your president. Stop dreaming you fool. Is soyinka the judges? Ohh perhaps you think licking ass and saying good things about an Igbo hater will sway the judge's judgement to favor your criminal Peter Obi. Umu ewu!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by successmatters(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

Ol'boy Bleep off and get off my mention. Celebrate him yourself and move, but i will not because he doesn't merit it? Are you mental or what? Some of you Obi supporters are still hoping for a judgement that will make your criminal Peter Obi your president. Stop dreaming you fool. Is soyinka the judges? Ohh perhaps you think licking ass and saying good things about an Igbo hater will sway the judge's judgement to favor your criminal Peter Obi. Umu ewu!

Lexotan.

Two tablets before sleeping.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Agbado children of hate will still disagree with you
grin grin grin

Abi o grin grin
See as they're attacking Peter, as if they're forbidden from being great.

once you're great, irrespective of which tribe you come from, you will be celebrated.

Why they're angry anytime greatness is being celebrated is because, they have lost hope and believe they can't be great, they resort to hating and throwing tantrums.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

Mind how you reply to people on the net,
you don't know who is who.

You first addressed me as a boy, then referred to me as a "Fool"

Well, it's alright.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
BiafraInc:

Take this rubbish statement down within the next 15 minutes!!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by TearsOfHelinues: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Helinues still angry and bitter Tinubu does not know his real birthday

92 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by BiafraInc: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Mind how you reply to people on the net,
you don't know who is who.

You first addressed me as a boy, then referred to me as a "Fool"

Well, it's alright.
You brain cells are not ok. "Mr do you know me" Typical nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraInc:

You brain cells are not ok. "Mr do you know me" Typical nigerian.
Your present state is what you get for misyanning anyhow on the net. Enjoy it.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Sirchiboy: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Tinubu regime will favour me and my family. I shall get 7 figure job this year, I shall marry this year and I shall be favoured.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by GrangeNeon: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2023
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2023
And una gather dey cause am because of Obi...oju yin a bo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / Female Students Arrested In Akwa Ibom Over Campaign Mobilization Fee. Photos / Court Orders Buhari To Prosecute Lawmakers Over Alleged Stealing Of N481bn......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.