Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday (16158 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by ecolime(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Happy birthday to the Literal legend.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Dedeity: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Prof wey mumu
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by adioolayi(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Happy birthday to you Prof. Wole Soyinka..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Unperturbedpota: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
This is why i like Peter Obi, he has class. Something Tinubu supporters lack
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by theophorus(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Dedeity:
Prof wey mumu

Just check this guy history and you go realize say na dem dem.
Dem no teach dem to Honour their Parents or Grandparents at all.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Dedeity: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraInc:

It is called naivety. The gangsters declared themselves winner of election and directed you to go to court and you foolishly agreed, and you are here talking meek and humble. What a dunce.
How old are you ?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Ambitious21: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
successmatters:
Peter Obi loves everyone, even those that didn't understand him.

I haven't seen anyone so meek, humble and yet firm and energetic and an all round leader like Peter Obi in Africa.

But we love to glorify criminality, that's why they ended up with a drug addict with limited cognitive functions.

The painful part of this discussion is that. Nobody know your papa in this country. It is a shame for your family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by DatNiggaDaz: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Jostoman:
e pain am grin
The pain was three much for the rasc... grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Praktikals(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I join my Boss and mentor, His Excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi to say, happy birthday to you, our amiable Professor Wole Soyinka.
May your days be long on Earth.

please celebrate the Prof and move on, today is his day.
So a compulsive liar that takes advice from mad men is your own mentor? SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by 001Lagos: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
God bless you sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by longview007: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I join my Boss and mentor, His Excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi to say, happy birthday to you, our amiable Professor Wole Soyinka.

Your kind deserve to be a cabinat member when Obi gets to power.

Unifier that carry people along, and if the person mess up, you act immediately.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Naz34(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

nonsense. Same Wole Soyinka you obi people insulted for airing his opinion. You all should stop this shameless display of hypocricy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Ogsirsolo: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Naz34(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Boyooosa:
And una gather dey cause am because of Obi...oju yin a bo
you can imagine.!!! What a people !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Stevechigo: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraInc:
Celebrating a daft and dumb, demented old fool? Who does that? Only Peter Obi the criminal. See as he sat like a mass servant, but he is one damn evil who sold Igbos into participating in a useless election where they were used to legitimized a terrorist entity.
. another 🐐 goat has commented.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Olarewaju89: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
God bless Peter Obi both now and forever more. Amen

Is it the one doing birthday

Mumu

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by virginchaser(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2023
successmatters:

Lexotan.

Two tablets before sleeping.

They no longer sell it on the counter. He needs to go with your prescription slip to get his dose otherwise he won't let us rest here.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Basic123: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
This is why i like Peter Obi, he has class. Something Tinubu supporters lack
OBI and Tinubu supporters are mates now.

What will he rather do?,yab him ? 😆
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Olarewaju89: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Dedeity:
Prof wey mumu

Have you take your drugs this morning?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Lama70(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Woke Soyinka @ 89.

Jeez!
Ambitious, daring, unfazed and unperturbed individual. You always know where he stands on issues no matter how controversial the subject may be.

Your book(The Lion and the jewel) was my first glimpse into your literary world. It was so unputdownable for me @ 15. You are the boss.

Too much grammar. I remember "nebulous" at the Oputa panel.

The Homer!!! The word "Enigma" is you.

Happy birthday, sir!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by idonhammer: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2023
It will still not be enough.

Dude is high on ogbomosho weed and colos.

successmatters:

Lexotan.

Two tablets before sleeping.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by justking(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
Long live the legend.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by zoghys: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraInc:
Celebrating a daft and dumb, demented old fool? Who does that? Only Peter Obi the criminal. See as he sat like a mass servant, but he is one damn evil who sold Igbos into participating in a useless election where they were used to legitimized a terrorist entity.

Mehn!, you are so confused and delusional. O boy you need prayer oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by sencekompis: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Omo ibo WEREY obi stay in your lane please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by zoghys: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by ifeanyija(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
President of congratulations
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by kmaster007: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2023
Hbd spokesman...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by sencekompis: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2023
The children of hate from the mud, please let them cry and cry
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Rotentik19: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
successmatters:
Peter Obi loves everyone, even those that didn't understand him.

I haven't seen anyone so meek, humble and yet firm and energetic and an all round leader like Peter Obi in Africa.

But we love to glorify criminality, that's why they ended up with a drug addict with limited cognitive functions.
Oga, he just trying hard to appeal to public sentiment. Deep down his heart, he doesn't like the Prof. Obi is typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by SurveyR: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Kuku change ur name to Peter Congratulation Obi. Please don't to Congratulate me because I never chop since yesterday...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday by Felaincarnated: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2023
Ur demented old father who cudnt make a name for himself cud have prevented a nuisance like u from a one night stand he had.
BiafraInc:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Senators Plot Akpabio’s Impeachment In Saudi Arabia / Quotable Quotes From Dame Patient Goodluck Jonathan / MI5 'Tried To Recruit' Michael Adebolajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.