Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car (30388 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Almaigaa: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Major7:

What's wrong with you for crying out loud angry? Has sense completely departed your brain cos of tribalism? Do not disturb our fragile peace 🕊️ eranko eyan

See painment. Take this drink and do the needful.

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Almaigaa: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2023
saintkel:
Oke is not Igbo....Oke seems more used in Yoruba or south south

Oke Bakasey is an example. Oke is an Igbo name. Come to Aba and see them in millions
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Almaigaa: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Off topic derailing thread with faske Information.

The police man isn't Ibo he is ikwerre

What about that criminal Mmesoma? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by thatigboman: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:
The Police man na IGBO grin grin grin
is he no longer a rivers man?
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Unperturbedpota: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

What about that criminal Mmesoma? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This member is trolling me for reporting him when violating rule 1 and posting false information
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Unperturbedpota: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Oke Bakasey is an example. Oke is an Igbo name. Come to Aba and see them in millions

Oke is short for Okeowo Yoruba, okeoghene ujrobo , okechukw Ibo

So you see your stupidity is filed by your need to violate the forums rules .

It's not nairaland faults you refused to graduate university so you can learn things
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Unperturbedpota: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

He left the East to go hustle in South South

False information and derailing thread

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Police in the afternoon,armed robbers in the night.so it shows that all those odunlade Adekola and Ibrahim chatta films showing the storyline of police working as Intels for armed robbers or actual armed robbers themselves are actually true
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by apstpaulg(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2023
It takes not just mental fitness during weaponry training; but a high level of self dicipline to be in steady possesion of a gun, & not one day misuse it (especially for robbery).
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
I was there when they were caught at gateway junction
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Cooltm77(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Hotwest:
Life is hard especially in Nigeria. When I was out of the country atleast even if no money someone can enjoy basic amenities like electricity when your phone fully charged and some free wifi services here and there then viewing beautiful places and a good weather to think fine but here if mosquito no first kill u with malaria and typhoid u get luck.... sleeping under net is like cage to me. So discomfort

I'm hungry now sef and I'm looking at d ceiling. A good heart Nairaland member plz quote me let's be friends on Whatsapp for real to meet a man from grace to another grace loading with still connections you can explore from. Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Pilokwe(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:
The Police man na IGBO grin grin grin
Na your yoruba brother OKE not IKE
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Almaigaa: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pilokwe:

Na your yoruba brother OKE not IKE

Yoruba no dey bare Oke grin
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Almaigaa: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Oke is short for Okeowo Yoruba, okeoghene ujrobo , okechukw Ibo

So you see your stupidity is filed by your need to violate the forums rules .

It's not nairaland faults you refused to graduate university so you can learn things

Rule 2
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by bigcasava1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
All this ikwerre people should stop bearing Igbo names and start bearing their tribe names.
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by ILoveFaith: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
whichway007:
u be mumu man

Why e pain u laidis? grin
Just drink water you will be Okay Okey grin
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by anonymuz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hotwest:
Life is hard especially in Nigeria. When I was out of the country atleast even if no money someone can enjoy basic amenities like electricity when your phone fully charged and some free wifi services here and there then viewing beautiful places and a good weather to think fine but here if mosquito no first kill u with malaria and typhoid u get luck.... sleeping under net is like cage to me. So discomfort

I'm hungry now sef and I'm looking at d ceiling. A good heart Nairaland member plz quote me let's be friends on Whatsapp for real to meet a man from grace to another grace loading with still connections you can explore from. Thankyou
I will like to connect. My WhatsApp number is zero 91 33 91 20 double 3

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Royalty83(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Hmm. Money turns a police man to an armed rubber . This government will favour me and my family.

Ibo people are naturally thieves.
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by samuoye(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
KINDLY WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AT
https://youtube.com/@samueloyeniyi9442
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
A country where people meant to protect her citizenry now robs them of their hard earned property..

Itz pathetic 😔
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by airsaylongcome: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oke and Okey are not the same names abeg!

Oke is often short for Okeoghene
Okey is most likely shortened version of Okechukwu
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Kelly2713(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
i won developer
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by Tobex31(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
That is so shameful to say the least.
If you wanna promote your business online or advertise your used or New products on Jiji Please DM me on zero 7 zero, six, 3,three, 2, five, 5, one 3. Whastapp.
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by John4B: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
U see! ppl saddled with responsibility to protect lives and properties are the ones destroying. Imaging a police officer involved in armed robbery.
Re: Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car by saintkel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Almaigaa:

Okey Bakassy not Oke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) / 3 Uber- Snatching Robbers Arrested In Lagos / LASEPA Waste Bucket Used To Store Water In Oshodi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.