Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa (1505 Views)

We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Beremx:
I don't see that happening. Simon Ekpa and his state sponsored criminals should get lost.
DSS and Fulani right?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Kukutenla: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Jakpon:
I can dig out more than one thousand threads made years ago, warning tbe the ibos of the danger Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB portends for iboland. As usual, those who created such threads were fiercely insulted by Kanu's online minions.

As far back as 2014, a video surfaced right here on Nairaland, wherein Nnamdi Kanu was seen at the World Igbos in Los Angeles, asking for funds from the ibos in diaspora, that will be used to purchase arms which he intends to use fight war against the zoo.

Fee months after the meeting in Los Angeles, Kanu made the famous " Nigeria will be worse than Somalia if they dont give us Biafra" speech in an interview he granted Sahara TV. The signs were ominous.

People of goodwill kept cautioning the ibos against swallowing the poison Kanu was feeding them with, but yet again they savagely mobbed such persons with the files insults that can only come from those who were on the path of destruction.

GEJ's 2015 election loss and Buhari's emergence as the president engendered a new level of hate among the ibos. Kanu took advantage of this to aggressively promote his IPOB/Radio Biafra suicide agenda. As if struck by a spell, the entire iboland was engulfed with this madness. It was a classical case of mass hysteria. People warned and cautioned but it fell on deaf years.

Events and years have rolled past. Predictions of impending carnage have now become a reality. It is unfortunate to note that the pet that was nurtured by the ibos out of hate for others has now become a monster that cannot be tamed

In the World Igbo Congress video you watched, did you have enough patience to watch up to the point were a man and another woman in fact rejected Kanu's request?
Cause you made it seem as if his request was granted.
What i find annoying is how you guys have politicised a security issue and made it a tribal issue. This is not how to build a country.
You guys are unwittingly pushing this criminals towards the people and granting them legitimacy.
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Who cares? They can sit at home on their own volition for the rest of their lives if it pleases them. No one would force them to go out and earn their meal tickets, as private business owners. But if you work for an establishment, especially Government, and you miss a day over an order given by a criminal living soft on your stupidity thousands of miles away, be damn sure that would be your last day on the payroll.

Oh, and if IPOB think they'd bring enforcers to maul people into compliance, as is being done in their biafraland, then they're madder than anyone of us ever imagined.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by omenka(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2023
beerfraud:
DSS and Fulani right?
Very dumb people to say the least. This is the fuel that sustains IPOB yet they can't see it.

Let them keep absolving the terrorists of any wrongdoing until their eyes are cropped out of their suckets. Maybe thet would be the straw that would eventually break the camel's back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by omenka(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2023
naptu2:
The lunatic says that he is going to ban civil servants in the south-east.
You dare to call him a loonie? Watch Obidients come for your head.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Jakpon:
I can dig out more than one thousand threads made years ago, warning tbe the ibos of the danger Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB portends for iboland. As usual, those who created such threads were fiercely insulted by Kanu's online minions.

As far back as 2014, a video surfaced right here on Nairaland, wherein Nnamdi Kanu was seen at the World Igbos in Los Angeles, asking for funds from the ibos in diaspora, that will be used to purchase arms which he intends to use fight war against the zoo.

Fee months after the meeting in Los Angeles, Kanu made the famous " Nigeria will be worse than Somalia if they dont give us Biafra" speech in an interview he granted Sahara TV. The signs were ominous.

People of goodwill kept cautioning the ibos against swallowing the poison Kanu was feeding them with, but yet again they savagely mobbed such persons with the files insults that can only come from those who were on the path of destruction.

GEJ's 2015 election loss and Buhari's emergence as the president engendered a new level of hate among the ibos. Kanu took advantage of this to aggressively promote his IPOB/Radio Biafra suicide agenda. As if struck by a spell, the entire iboland was engulfed with this madness. It was a classical case of mass hysteria. People warned and cautioned but it fell on deaf years.

Events and years have rolled past. Predictions of impending carnage have now become a reality. It is unfortunate to note that the pet that was nurtured by the ibos out of hate for others has now become a monster that cannot be tamed

But these people were non-violent from around 2013 or thereabout to 2020. They were protesting unarmed and Buhari was sending all armed forces to massacre them. They were only peacefully demanding for their basic human right of self determination. What is happening today is not Igbos fault but was created by the FG
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Gossiphub: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2023
@naptu2 are you this jobless?

Are you now Ekpa's spokesperson?

Why give a Terrorist a voice?

Are you guys this abnormal in this country?
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Trizyd(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2023
The world will see soon who the cowards and chest beaters are.

You can not sit at home in Lagos. The environment will not let you and when you think of how much you will loose compared to you sitting at home in the east.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Mboi: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2023
optionalY09:
If you try it in Lagos it will be your last, before you come back from your vacation i will ask council to lock up all your shops and paste a citation there for you to pay 100k before opening the shop. Anyone that failed to pay will loose that shop or the landlord will be fine N5Million.

I don’t take nonsense from anybody.

Be warned i don’t want anybody to try stupid lockup in Lagos. If you try that nonsense i will implement laws against. We warned.
Mumu
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

But these people were non-violent from around 2013 or thereabout to 2020. They were protesting unarmed and Buhari was sending all armed forces to massacre them. They were only peacefully demanding for their basic human right of self determination. What is happening today is not Igbos fault but was created by the FG
keep quiet
Let us blame Fulani as usual not federal government
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by NuraSambo: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2023
beerfraud:
DSS and Fulani right?
You are so past tense brother. It is no longer DSS and Fulani. It is now "Tilunbu". Tilunbu and his Yoruba people are the one supporting biafra
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Godfullsam(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Strafudeen:

Ekpa your agent of destabilisation for igbo land is being handled as we speak. Your agenda has not agended

Nobody in Igbo land can handle Ekpa. You all are cowards.
All you can do is to beat your hairy chest online.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2023
beerfraud:
keep quiet
Let us blame Fulani as usual not federal government
Did IPOB protest peacefully for almost a decade without shedding any blood? Did the FG send troops to massacre them severally when they were protesting peacefully? Is peaceful protest a crime? If not, does the FG has the right to send troops to massacre peaceful protesters including those not even on the street but in community centers holding meetings? Does IPOB have a legitimate course? If you're not an even human, answer these questions honestly and tell me if the joke is not on you. I'm not Igbo but I'm an honest man. I also wish my South South will rise up with secession demands so that Nigeria will be left between the North and West to enjoy together
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Godfullsam(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

Keep quiet and stop talking nonsense. Go and do your research, all the terrorists and violent groups around the world today usually start with a peaceful protest and later degenerate into terrorist groups.

Even boko haram started as a peaceful non violent group.

The federal government already know what the ipob was going to become in the long run, that was why they deployed soldiers to stop them. But you guys were so ignorant, you were asking the soldiers and FG to leave them alone.

You can now see what it has become..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Afamed: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2023
It is not a good idea to continue to sell weeds to minors

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

Did IPOB protest peacefully for almost a decade without shedding any blood? Did the FG send troops to massacre them severally when they were protesting peacefully? Is peaceful protest a crime? If not, does the FG has the right to send troops to massacre peaceful protesters including those not even on the street but in community centers holding meetings? Does IPOB have a legitimate course? If you're not an even human, answer these questions honestly and tell me if the joke is not on you. I'm not Igbo but I'm an honest man. I also wish my South South will rise up with secession demands so that Nigeria will be left between the North and West to enjoy together
those Angel UGM are who? FG too?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Danisaint112(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Jakpon:

If you don't really know to say then you shut up please.

Is it Kanu that is giving the orders for the criminal activities going on in the East currently? How you guys blame Nnamdi Kanu for this criminal atrocities baffles me.

Apparently the average Nigerian hate to hear the word BIAFRA there is a certain kind of sting and arousal of anger that comes with it.

The word is seen as a divider and the action for getting it a move to disintegrate their precious Nigeria. so anything to condemn it and the move made for it is very much welcomed.

I understand how you feel and what you are doing.
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Godfullsam:

Keep quiet and stop talking nonsense. Go and do your research, all the terrorists and violent groups around the world today usually start with a peaceful protest and later degenerate into terrorist groups.

Even boko haram started as a peaceful non violent group.

The federal government already know what the ipob was going to become in the long run, that was why they deployed soldiers to stop them. But you guys were so ignorant, you were asking the soldiers and FG to leave them alone.

You can now see what it has become..

You are an idiot. Boko Haram does not have any legitimate course they're fighting for. IPOB started off fighting for freedom from Nigeria - why not conduct the referendum or stop marginalizing them and calling them 5%? Or better still create a regional government where every state have control of the lives - which will definitely reduce thr cry of marginalization? So the best way is to send troops to massacre them and force them to take up arms to defend themselves?

The government already know what they will become? You are an idiot - repeat.

First, not all terrorist groups start with a peaceful protest and not all peaceful protest leads to armed struggle or terrorism - your claim is completely falacious and shows how hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Lifestone(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You cannot intimidate Igbo’s. All shops will be locked for 2 weeks, and anyone that violates orders will be dealt with severely.

Mazi Simon Ekpa has spoken and it’s FINAL
That's a good move. We can get our market back from igbos. You can be sure that your competitors will open their shops. It will be good business for them. At least Lagos will breath a bit
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2023
beerfraud:
those Angel UGM are who? FG too?

Stfu idiot! If you have any piece of brain, you wouldn't read my comment and ask me this stupid question because the answer is right there
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

Stfu idiot! If you have any piece of brain, you wouldn't read my comment and ask me this stupid question because the answer is right there
onyi iberibe
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Godfullsam(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

You are an idiot. Boko Haram does not have any legitimate course they're fighting for. IPOB started off fighting for freedom from Nigeria - why not conduct the referendum or stop marginalizing them and calling them 5%? Or better still create a regional government where every state have control of the lives - which will definitely reduce thr cry of marginalization? So the best way is to send troops to massacre them and force them to take up arms to defend themselves?

The government already know what they will become? You are an idiot - repeat.

First, not all terrorist groups start with a peaceful protest and not all peaceful protest leads to armed struggle or terrorism - your claim is completely falacious and shows how hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

Keep defending your oppressors, mumu. You claimed they pick up arms to defend themselves against the military.. grin
The killing bn recorded every week in the east and the constant sit at home is also a means of self defense against the military?

Dey play..

I am sure you are some where in the south west or northern region typing this senseless stuff and defending the fools that are killing your people.

Don't worry, it will get to you some day. Keep pouring out your insult here while you praise the vagabond in far away Finland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Godfullsam:

Keep defending your oppressors, mumu. You claimed they pick up arms to defend themselves against the military.. grin
The killing bn recorded every week in the east and the constant sit at home is also a means of self defense against the military?

Dey play..

I am sure you are some where in the south west or northern region typing this senseless stuff and defending the fools that are killing your people.

Don't worry, it will get to you some day. Keep pouring out your insult here while you praise the vagabond in far away Finland.

Idiot! I'm neither Igbo nor biafran. I'm not even residing in Nigeria. They picked up arms to defend themselves - yes. But the government deliberately drove them to pick up arms so they can hijack it and use it to cause havoc. I can easily see beyond the APC government and how their evil style of politics.
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Godfullsam(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

Idiot! I'm neither Igbo nor biafran. I'm not even residing in Nigeria. They picked up arms to defend themselves - yes. But the government deliberately drove them to pick up arms so they can hijack it and use it to cause havoc. I can easily see beyond the APC government and how their evil style of politics.

@ the bold, is that the information you got in the country where you stay?
You must be living in a cave to have believed such stories.

You stay outside Nigeria and you are attacking the Federal Government and anyone that is against the killings in your region simply because you think you can't be affected.

What is the difference between you and Simon Ekpa?

Keep throwing insults at me provided it makes you happy. Your happiness in my own priority grin grin. But be rest assured that insulting me won't change the situation in the south east.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by ehikwe22: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Godfullsam:

@ the bold, is that the information you got in the country where you stay?
You must be living in a cave to have believed such stories.

You stay outside Nigeria and you are attacking the Federal Government and anyone that is against the killings in your region simply because you think you can't be affected.

What is the difference between you and Simon Ekpa?

Keep throwing insults at me provided it makes you happy. Your happiness in my own priority grin grin. But be rest assured that insulting me won't change the situation in the south east.

It's not my region - I believe you can read. Who is Simon Ekpa working for? Obviously the FG! I don't believe any story, I have common sense, anybody with the slightest of common sense would know what's happening in the South East.

Majority of Igbo's are not supporting Simon Ekpa for a reason - they know he's working for the enemy. IPOB spokespersons have repeatedly stated that they're not responsible for the attacks and that Ekpa doesn't represent IPOB neither is he a member of IPOB. Even if Nnamdi KANU is released today, the FG will use Simon Ekpa faction to fight against IPOB. We know what they did when the Niger Delta avengers started their activities - they created different factions but they had to try their best to deescalate because oil and gas is involved. APC has sponsored factions in any opposition they faced - that's their first go to strategy.
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by optionalY09: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2023
madridguy:
I don't think you have any constitutional right to do so. Anyone can close his or her shop for a year that is non of your business.

Watch me nene, go and close your shop for 2 weeks i will surprise you
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Pkid1: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2023
optionalY09:
If you try it in Lagos it will be your last, before you come back from your vacation i will ask council to lock up all your shops and paste a citation there for you to pay 100k before opening the shop. Anyone that failed to pay will loose that shop or the landlord will be fine N5Million.

I don’t take nonsense from anybody.

Be warned i don’t want anybody to try stupid lockup in Lagos. If you try that nonsense i will implement laws against. We warned.
This one just dey inside one tiny brown roof dey open mouth waaaa dey make noise. Shi shi e no get
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by optionalY09: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Pkid1:
This one just dey inside one tiny brown roof dey open mouth waaaa dey make noise. Shi shi e no get

you go learn your lesson
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by jchioma: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol. This guy is becoming delirious...

I will not take him serious until he declares it over Nigeria.

Craze man 😂
Re: IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa by Pkid1: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
optionalY09:

you go learn your lesson
And You sef go learn New thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECOWAS' Strength Weakened By Nigeria's President Legitimacy Issues - SABC / Reno Ask That Obi Not Politicize The Beating Of Soldiers At Banex Plaza, Abuja / The Nigerian Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.