Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator (1370 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Raskimonojendor: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oya tell us why ibos/igbos are also hated in other countries as well. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Oya tell us why ibos/igbos are also hated in other countries bas well. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Maazieze(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why hasnt this moniker been banned?

Cc Seun
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Maazieze:

Why hasnt this moniker been banned?

Cc Seun

Ban me for posting a video of your developers in Thailand ?

Nah me send am go do drugs ?

I like how the Thai Police said "Ibos are the curse of Africa and Nigeria".

Ban father

Let me post it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by DevilsEqual(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
babydioku:
It's all about jealousy
Note how they go for igbos shops to destroy them whenever they feel threatened by igbos
How many agbo sellers have igbos gone after whenever they have problem with yorubas?

Soludo even destroyed more shops than LASG

The hate for Igbos is real
see logic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Abagworo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:
Through out this your chest beating write up,it says a lot that you never once condemned IPOB/UGM terrorism and enforcement of perpetual sit at home in the East. undecided

Why should he? It is one of the schemes planned and being executed against Igbos otherwise Nnamdi Kanu would have been released long ago and the entire crisis ends. He did not commit as much as Asari and Tompolo.
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by confusedlady(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saltinny:

I’m not surprised by your senseless question, nobody expect reasonable questions from a confused person. 🐖

Nsogbu nsogbu in action. I bet you wouldn't know the meaning of sardonic moniker if it hit you in the face. The moniker is to laugh at dumbos like you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by anonymous1759(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
leviaka:
As a Nigerian and an IGBO MAN , whose father is Igbo (IMO state) and mother Kalabari(RIVERS state). Being someone who has interacted with so many class of people from different works of life and from different parts of the country and even outside our country.
I have noticed the common hatred Nigerians have for IGBOS, which to me I believe is out of ignorance.
But what me I can point out is there is a scheme going out there by some groups of people who have nothing better to do than to keep discrediting us as a people, deceiving gullible Nigerians about why igbos cannot be trusted with any position in Nigeria especially the presidency which was dominated by the northern conservative elements for a long time and now this power is being passed to the Yoruba Muslims.
If you examine the northern leaders, the Yoruba leader(obasanjo) and goodluck Jonathan.
Both southern leaders tried their best, there was no discrimination against any part of the country, obasanjo did not make any Yoruba man army chief till he left instead northern Christians were given that post, minister of defense was given to the IGBOS, he never discriminated against us, Jonathan gave the IGBOS army chief and never discriminated against us.
Both leaders obasanjo and Jonathan went for the best brains unlike what we had under Buhari, I keep wondering how such a man with no leadership qualities became the president of this great country after 8 miserable years of misrule , he left the country in shambles economically, politically, socially and financially, he destroyed the very fabric of unity and placed incompetent class of people like himself into positions destroying everything that would have made this country great. He was a clueless leader and cannot comprehend anything,, today he is out of power after leaving the country in a mess. A real big mess which this present regime has to deal with wisely, by putting competent people and not play politics of tribalism.
If you look at Nigeria , the mess we are in today was never caused by the igbos , if you calculate the amount of money stolen by northerners and yorubas , since the end of the Biafran war in 1970 , you will weep for this country, they have schemed and manipulated the minds of Nigerians, deceiving them , they were so perfect in their acts that some igbos are denying their identity especially some from the SS region.
UTHMON DAN FODIO (a Fulani) said THE CONSCIENCE IS AN OPEN WOUND AND ONLY THE TRUTH CAN HEAL IT
Till we start telling ourselves the truth nothing will work in this country, insulting and bashing the igbos daily by the likes of Reno omokri, Asari dokibo, etc will not fix the economy, bringing out fake statistics about igbos, will not fix the economy, insulting Igbos will not fix the economy, marginalizing the igbos will not fix the economy, hating them will not fix the economy, breaking their shops will not fix the economy, chasing them out of Lagos will not fix the economy, killing them will not fix the economy, jailing Nnamdi Kanu will not fix the economy, intimidating the igbos will not fix the economy, lying against the igbos will not fix the economy.
It is time we look inwardly as a people, and try to get it right, by being holistic in our approach to solving our common problems, and knowing what that problem is, and not wasting our time on hating one tribe (igbos) which will take this country nowhere,
The irony about this country is after giving us just 20 pounds after the civil war, which was done deliberately, we came back stronger, which was a shocker to them, OBI’s feat in this election was a shocker to some people that was why someone wanted an indigenous law in Lagos.
IGBOS SUCCESS after the civil is a cause of worry to some people and that success is the real reason for this HATRED, the election in Lagos alone has proved my point, the recent fake statistics on registered business owners, again has proved my point, demolition of Alaba has proved my point, indigenous law for Lagos has proved my point, castigating OBI who we all know performed very well has proved my point, keep holding onto Nnamdi Kanu after several court orders for his release has proved my point,
The success of our children in examination has proved my point (most are always at the top)
Let us focus more on the real cause of our economic woes which was not caused by the IGBOS but by bad leadership
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER but the truth will help us a lot I pray no leader like BUHARI should rule this country again and I pray For President TINUBU to succeed.
@leviaka a social commentator love and peace to all

Same trash as always you blamed everyone except yourselves you didn’t blame your councilors, local government Chairman, senators , house of reps members, ekweremadu held DSP positions for years , okadigbo, ken Nmanani plus all your governors since 1999 what have they done to promote the south East ?

You left all your brothers a blamed everyone else . I wish BAT will give you people Biafra let every region fend for himself. If south East is Like Dubai I would’ve reason your statement to be true but your leaders are no better but you never blame them but others Same blood and mentality is running through your veins since 1966 till date killing everyone else except yourselves for the same offense rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by leviaka: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
As I said the truth is bitter, nobody has proved that igbos ruined the economy and nobody has proved that there is no Igbo hatred, it’s like saying there is no racism in America, the hatred against the igbos is real and out there, mingle with the Yoruba’s and northerners you will understand what am saying, some has gone as far as being impostors condemning me here on NL.
Some said I never condemned igbo leaders and ipob why should I when the topic is not about them but about the common hatred for our people and the destruction of this great country by Yoruba and northern leaders, the conscience is an open wound and only the truth can heal it
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
leviaka:
As I said the truth is bitter, nobody has proved that igbos ruined the economy and nobody has proved that there is no Igbo hatred, it’s like saying there is no racism in America, the hatred against the igbos is real and out there, mingle with the Yoruba’s and northerners you will understand what am saying, some has gone as far as being impostors condemning me here on NL.
Some said I never condemned igbo leaders and ipob why should I when the topic is not about them but about the common hatred for our people and the destruction of this great country by Yoruba and northern leaders, the conscience is an open wound and only the truth can heal it
Gibberish !

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Jman06(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2023
As an Igbo person myself, I have observed that in their pursuit of money, most Igbos indulge a lot in illegal trades such as drug peddling and all manner of fraudulent activities with IMPUNITY. They even try to justify such illegalities in a manner that would be offensive to any right-thinking person. That is the root cause of the hatred Igbos suffer in the hands of not only other tribes in Nigeria but other hitterto Nigerian allied countries.

In our quest for wealth as a tribe, let us endeavor to alwy separate real industry from illegal trades which have continuously tarnished our image both locally and internationally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU Documents: The Supreme Court of Techicalities ... Over To You / How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game / Anambra Citizens Donates Hospitals, Orphanage To the Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.