Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator (1326 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by leviaka: 5:06am On Jul 14, 2023
As a Nigerian and an IGBO MAN , whose father is Igbo (IMO state) and mother Kalabari(RIVERS state). Being someone who has interacted with so many class of people from different works of life and from different parts of the country and even outside our country.
I have noticed the common hatred Nigerians have for IGBOS, which to me I believe is out of ignorance.
But what me I can point out is there is a scheme going out there by some groups of people who have nothing better to do than to keep discrediting us as a people, deceiving gullible Nigerians about why igbos cannot be trusted with any position in Nigeria especially the presidency which was dominated by the northern conservative elements for a long time and now this power is being passed to the Yoruba Muslims.
If you examine the northern leaders, the Yoruba leader(obasanjo) and goodluck Jonathan.
Both southern leaders tried their best, there was no discrimination against any part of the country, obasanjo did not make any Yoruba man army chief till he left instead northern Christians were given that post, minister of defense was given to the IGBOS, he never discriminated against us, Jonathan gave the IGBOS army chief and never discriminated against us.
Both leaders obasanjo and Jonathan went for the best brains unlike what we had under Buhari, I keep wondering how such a man with no leadership qualities became the president of this great country after 8 miserable years of misrule , he left the country in shambles economically, politically, socially and financially, he destroyed the very fabric of unity and placed incompetent class of people like himself into positions destroying everything that would have made this country great. He was a clueless leader and cannot comprehend anything,, today he is out of power after leaving the country in a mess. A real big mess which this present regime has to deal with wisely, by putting competent people and not play politics of tribalism.
If you look at Nigeria , the mess we are in today was never caused by the igbos , if you calculate the amount of money stolen by northerners and yorubas , since the end of the Biafran war in 1970 , you will weep for this country, they have schemed and manipulated the minds of Nigerians, deceiving them , they were so perfect in their acts that some igbos are denying their identity especially some from the SS region.
UTHMON DAN FODIO (a Fulani) said THE CONSCIENCE IS AN OPEN WOUND AND ONLY THE TRUTH CAN HEAL IT
Till we start telling ourselves the truth nothing will work in this country, insulting and bashing the igbos daily by the likes of Reno omokri, Asari dokibo, etc will not fix the economy, bringing out fake statistics about igbos, will not fix the economy, insulting Igbos will not fix the economy, marginalizing the igbos will not fix the economy, hating them will not fix the economy, breaking their shops will not fix the economy, chasing them out of Lagos will not fix the economy, killing them will not fix the economy, jailing Nnamdi Kanu will not fix the economy, intimidating the igbos will not fix the economy, lying against the igbos will not fix the economy.
It is time we look inwardly as a people, and try to get it right, by being holistic in our approach to solving our common problems, and knowing what that problem is, and not wasting our time on hating one tribe (igbos) which will take this country nowhere,
The irony about this country is after giving us just 20 pounds after the civil war, which was done deliberately, we came back stronger, which was a shocker to them, OBI’s feat in this election was a shocker to some people that was why someone wanted an indigenous law in Lagos.
IGBOS SUCCESS after the civil is a cause of worry to some people and that success is the real reason for this HATRED, the election in Lagos alone has proved my point, the recent fake statistics on registered business owners, again has proved my point, demolition of Alaba has proved my point, indigenous law for Lagos has proved my point, castigating OBI who we all know performed very well has proved my point, keep holding onto Nnamdi Kanu after several court orders for his release has proved my point,
The success of our children in examination has proved my point (most are always at the top)
Let us focus more on the real cause of our economic woes which was not caused by the IGBOS but by bad leadership
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER but the truth will help us a lot I pray no leader like BUHARI should rule this country again and I pray For President TINUBU to succeed.
@leviaka a social commentator love and peace to all

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Henry22(m): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Entprys(m): 5:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Igbos are arrogant and you 'v unsuccessfully tried to lace yours with diplomacy -
you rose with 20p after the war,
You are the best in jamb etc.
Arrogancy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Absuchat(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2023
:Let them keep hating

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by confusedlady(f): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Through out this your chest beating write up,it says a lot that you never once condemned IPOB/UGM terrorism and enforcement of perpetual sit at home in the East. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Maazieze(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:
Through out this your chest beating write up,it says a lot that you never once condemned IPOB/UGM terrorism and enforcement of perpetual sit at home in the East. undecided

After suffering your diarrhea breath it says alot you didn't condemn your parents for bring you into existence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by FreedomArmy: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Entprys:
Igbos are arrogant and you 'v unsuccessfully tried to lace yours with diplomacy -
Arrogancy
Igbos being arrogant will not fix the economy and you hating on them will not fix the economy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by zeuss: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Entprys:
Arrogancy
Empty vessel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by confusedlady(f): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Maazieze:

After suffering your diarrhea breath it says alot you didn't condemn your parents for bring you into existence.

The question is why the silence of prominent Ibo like yourself on IPOB/UGM terrorism and perpetual sit at home in the East?

This is not the time for Nsogbu Nsogbu but for critical thinking. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by 1Alex: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Entprys:
Arrogancy
according to the writer, will these points you mentioned improve the economy?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by AdamuKD: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Entprys:
Arrogancy
See jealousy abeg Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Chucks13: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2023
leviaka:
As a Nigerian and an IGBO MAN , whose father is Igbo (IMO state) and mother Kalabari(RIVERS state). Being someone who has interacted with so many class of people from different works of life and from different parts of the country and even outside our country.
I have noticed the common hatred Nigerians have for IGBOS, which to me I believe is out of ignorance.
But what me I can point out is there is a scheme going out there by some groups of people who have nothing better to do than to keep discrediting us as a people, deceiving gullible Nigerians about why igbos cannot be trusted with any position in Nigeria especially the presidency which was dominated by the northern conservative elements for a long time and now this power is being passed to the Yoruba Muslims.
If you examine the northern leaders, the Yoruba leader(obasanjo) and goodluck Jonathan.
Both southern leaders tried their best, there was no discrimination against any part of the country, obasanjo did not make any Yoruba man army chief till he left instead northern Christians were given that post, minister of defense was given to the IGBOS, he never discriminated against us, Jonathan gave the IGBOS army chief and never discriminated against us.
Both leaders obasanjo and Jonathan went for the best brains unlike what we had under Buhari, I keep wondering how such a man with no leadership qualities became the president of this great country after 8 miserable years of misrule , he left the country in shambles economically, politically, socially and financially, he destroyed the very fabric of unity and placed incompetent class of people like himself into positions destroying everything that would have made this country great. He was a clueless leader and cannot comprehend anything,, today he is out of power after leaving the country in a mess. A real big mess which this present regime has to deal with wisely, by putting competent people and not play politics of tribalism.
If you look at Nigeria , the mess we are in today was never caused by the igbos , if you calculate the amount of money stolen by northerners and yorubas , since the end of the Biafran war in 1970 , you will weep for this country, they have schemed and manipulated the minds of Nigerians, deceiving them , they were so perfect in their acts that some igbos are denying their identity especially some from the SS region.
UTHMON DAN FODIO (a Fulani) said THE CONSCIENCE IS AN OPEN WOUND AND ONLY THE TRUTH CAN HEAL IT
Till we start telling ourselves the truth nothing will work in this country, insulting and bashing the igbos daily by the likes of Reno omokri, Asari dokibo, etc will not fix the economy, bringing out fake statistics about igbos, will not fix the economy, insulting Igbos will not fix the economy, marginalizing the igbos will not fix the economy, hating them will not fix the economy, breaking their shops will not fix the economy, chasing them out of Lagos will not fix the economy, killing them will not fix the economy, jailing Nnamdi Kanu will not fix the economy, intimidating the igbos will not fix the economy, lying against the igbos will not fix the economy.
It is time we look inwardly as a people, and try to get it right, by being holistic in our approach to solving our common problems, and knowing what that problem is, and not wasting our time on hating one tribe (igbos) which will take this country nowhere,
The irony about this country is after giving us just 20 pounds after the civil war, which was done deliberately, we came back stronger, which was a shocker to them, OBI’s feat in this election was a shocker to some people that was why someone wanted an indigenous law in Lagos.
IGBOS SUCCESS after the civil is a cause of worry to some people and that success is the real reason for this HATRED, the election in Lagos alone has proved my point, the recent fake statistics on registered business owners, again has proved my point, demolition of Alaba has proved my point, indigenous law for Lagos has proved my point, castigating OBI who we all know performed very well has proved my point, keep holding onto Nnamdi Kanu after several court orders for his release has proved my point,
The success of our children in examination has proved my point (most are always at the top)
Let us focus more on the real cause of our economic woes which was not caused by the IGBOS but by bad leadership
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER but the truth will help us a lot I pray no leader like BUHARI should rule this country again and I pray For President TINUBU to succeed.

Nnwanne I beg you in the name of Jehovah don't write this nonsense here again bikonu.

When I saw the headline I thought a rational, deep thinking, accurate judgement with no sentiment human talking but unfortunately the whole epistle is useless filled with bitterness, tribal and religious bigotry, lies, one sided judgement, anger, hatred pls stop this nonsense. Ok.

You goofed badly at the point you said the power was passed to "Yoruba Muslim" that is a nasty statement I stopped taking the shit you wrote serious at that point. Nothing like Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba is Yoruba, igbo is Igbo.

Upon all the shit you wrote you never mentioned on condemn Ipob, ugm and Esn. You never condemn no man's land chant by Igbo. You never condemn taking up arms against the Federal govt. You never talk about igo arrogancy. You never talked about Igbo disrespect and abusive manner etc.

Nnwanne meshionu biko, if you can not say the truth and Shame the devil then meshionu okwa ya?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Is it the same reason for the hatred in South Africa, India, Malaysia, Singapore, China, the U.K and even of recent Texas in the United States? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Cromagnon: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2023
leviaka:

Nobody hates you

But what me I can point out is there is a scheme going out there by some groups of people who have nothing better to do than to keep discrediting us as a people, deceiving gullible Nigerians about why igbos cannot be trusted with any position

You have plenty position
in Nigeria especially the presidency

You will never see this
which was dominated by the northern conservative elements for a long time and now this power is being passed to the Yoruba Muslims.
Both southern leaders tried their best

Nobody cares
, there was no discrimination against any part of the country, obasanjo did not make any Yoruba man army chief till he left instead northern Christians were given that post,

He was a northern stooge
minister of defense was given to the IGBOS, he never discriminated against us, Jonathan gave the IGBOS army chief and never discriminated against us.
Both leaders obasanjo and Jonathan went for the best brains

Yet Nigeria is crumbling under their 16yrs
unlike what we had under Buhari, I keep wondering how such a man with no leadership qualities became the president of this great country after 8 miserable years of misrule , he left the country in shambles economically, politically, socially and financially,

He met the country in shambles Oga stop lying
he destroyed the very fabric of unity and placed incompetent class of people like himself into positions destroying everything that would have made this country great. He was a clueless leader and cannot comprehend anything,, today he is out of power after leaving the country in a mess. A real big mess which this present regime has to deal with wisely, by putting competent people and not play politics of tribalism.

When your man was there w went din he fix it?

If you look at Nigeria , the mess we are in today was never caused by the igbos ,

Yes it was
Azikiwe started ethnic divide with igbo propaganda
Nzeogwu planned coup that ushered military rule
Gowon centralized power at federal level
Jonathan was a clown

if you calculate the amount of money stolen by northerners and yorubas , since the end of the Biafran war in 1970 , you will weep for this country, they have schemed and manipulated the minds of Nigerians, deceiving them , they were so perfect in their acts that some igbos are denying their identity especially some from the SS region.
[color
[/color]

Till we start telling ourselves the truth nothing will work in this country

Hope you practice what you preach
, insulting and bashing the igbos daily by the likes of Reno omokri, Asari dokibo, etc will not fix the economy,

Sure is fun though
bringing out fake statistics about Igbos, [/
[/color][/b]
will not fix the economy, insulting Igbos will not fix the economy, marginalizing the igbos will not fix the economy, hating them will not fix the economy, breaking their shops will not fix the economy, chasing them out of Lagos will not fix the economy, killing them will not fix the economy, jailing Nnamdi Kanu will not fix the economy, intimidating the igbos will not fix the economy, lying against the igbos will not fix the economy.

What will fix it
Praising treasonous fellows

Odikwa Queens English

IGBOS SUCCESS after the civil is a cause of worry to some people and that success is the real reason for this HATRED,

No. See above for the real reasons
the election in Lagos alone has proved my point, the recent fake statistics on registered business owners, again has proved my point, demolition of Alaba has proved my point, indigenous law for Lagos has proved my point, castigating OBI who we all know performed very well has proved my point, keep holding onto Nnamdi Kanu after several court orders for his release has proved my point,

What point? That Nigeria is on her knees cos of your greed?

After cheating? What have they done with the examination success

All nzeogwu

Very bitter indeed
[quote] very bitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by tonicyril: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2023
leviaka:

Yuu a rantin and cryin and weepin grin grin

U endorsed obasanjo(a bastæd from anambra and he pleased u, the person u didn't endorsed can not please u so mr viktim can u look somewhere else?? grin grin

See long cryin epistle just because of small body we wey give them grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Entprys:
Arrogancy
And what's wrong with being arrogant about your success?
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by aswani(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo's are not hated, Obidients on the other hand..
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Rolings: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2023
leviaka:

And did the rest of Nigeria just woke up one day and began to hate igbos for no reason?

Igbos are found in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.....should that be possible if other Nigerian really hate igbos?

Igbos should tell themselves the truth.....do self introspection WHY WILL EVERYBODY JUST HATE ONLY YOU.....neighbours..fellow citizens...fellow religious adherents...your young ones are languishing in Asian jails....Nigerians get banned every now and then from countries because of the the "development" activities of igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by EcoNews: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2023
You have no idea you are quoting an ipob apologist. They aim to sell the superiority of their tribe over others n have been at it over the years no minding this attempt as been futile. They hope Pandoraa Obi will be crowning glory to this claim but Obi don like at the feet of the truly superior Yoruba Tinubu so they need to dust their book n start self glorification all over again.

This is the only reason a fool will start writing something as senseless as this...

A. The idiot talk about being given 20 pound but can not mention the name of the person that gave Igbos the 20 pound out of shame

B. So Lagosian can not have indigenous law in their land but Igbo can have same law in theirs, normally to idiot like the OP igbos have two heads n should own monopoly to things such as that.

C. A failure that came third proved a point to him but we can see what the point his, is this the first time someone is coming third in a presidential election or the first time 3 major tribe contested election with each tribe voting their own

Foolish Igbo like the OP is why other Nigerians chose to side against the Igbos for their obvious lies n deceit. How fools can wake up n start peddling lies n falsehood to claim superiority that never existed is mind boggling.

When 100 years shops are demolished in Alaba your father start wailing like lunatics but less older shops are demolished in Anambra n Abia daily without any noise. Same way the OP supported a fraudster with fraudulent jamb score shamelessly.

Chucks13:

Nnwanne I beg you in the name of Jehovah don't write this nonsense here again bikonu.

When I saw the headline I thought a rational, deep thinking, accurate judgement with no sentiment human talking but unfortunately the whole epistle is useless filled with bitterness, tribal and religious bigotry, lies, one sided judgement, anger, hatred pls stop this nonsense. Ok.

You goofed badly at the point you said the power was passed to "Yoruba Muslim" that is a nasty statement I stopped taking the shit you wrote serious at that point. Nothing like Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba is Yoruba, igbo is Igbo.

Upon all the shit you wrote you never mentioned on condemn Ipob, ugm and Esn. You never condemn no man's land chant by Igbo. You never condemn taking up arms against the Federal govt. You never talk about igo arrogancy. You never talked about Igbo disrespect and abusive manner etc.

Nnwanne meshionu biko, if you can not say the truth and Shame the devil then meshionu okwa ya?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by helinues: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Wheen Wheen Wheen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by TearsOfHelinues: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
Wheen Wheen Wheen

Skull mining ajasco

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Christistruth03: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2023
How strong is your IPOB's love for other Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Basic123: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2023
leviaka:

Victim mentality

Reaction formation

Nobody hates Igbo

Which Tribe does Igbo love?
Hausa fulani Muslims?

Yorubas?

Ijaws

You people are high on weed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by DatNiggaDaz: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Maazieze:

Chai grin grin

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by DatNiggaDaz: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
Wheen Wheen Wheen

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by pquaver(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Chucks13:

Nwanne udo diri gi.. Blessed are the truth sayer for the shall see light

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by babydioku(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
It's all about jealousy
Note how they go for igbos shops to destroy them whenever they feel threatened by igbos
How many agbo sellers have igbos gone after whenever they have problem with yorubas?
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by plaindealer: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
The sad part is the fact that you people pass this stupidity, mentally shallow nonsense, tribalism, bigotry and victim mentality disease to your children same way it was passed down to you and I'm sure you will pass this madness down to your kids.

This is all you people do, this is all you are preoccupied with, Igbo this and that, they hate us, they don't like us, they are planning against us and all manner of sad and pathetic rubbish.

you see how this hand me down madness killed your whole society? You cannot reason beyond this madness or progress because you spend all your nights and days killing your souls and spirits with your victim mentality sadness.

Sad to see another generation of Igbo people pick up the sad and depressing batton to continue the madness..

Smh .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by MadamExcellency: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Well said. Write on

leviaka:

Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Saltinny: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:

The question is why the silence of prominent Ibo like yourself on IPOB/UGM terrorism and perpetual sit at home in the East?

This is not the time for Nsogbu Nsogbu but for critical thinking. kiss

I’m not surprised by your senseless question, nobody expect reasonable questions from a confused person. 🐖
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by Saltinny: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
plaindealer:
The sad part is the fact that you people pass this stupidity, mentally shallow nonsense, tribalism, bigotry and victim mentality disease to your children same way it was passed down to you and I'm sure you will pass this madness down to your kids.

This is all you people do, this is all you are preoccupied with, Igbo this and that, they hate us, they don't like us, they are planning against us and all manner of sad and pathetic rubbish.

you see how this hand me down madness killed your whole society? You cannot reason beyond this madness or progress because you spend all your nights and days killing your souls and spirits with your victim mentality sadness.

Sad to see another generation of Igbo people pick up the sad and depressing batton to continue the madness..

Smh .

Your people are known for being so emotional, use your brain to think for once in your life, Is Igbos the reason why you kept electing bad leaders after every 4 years.

Is Igbos the reason why the country is in this mess?

Let me remind you Igbos has not been a president of this country.

You should channel your dirty saliva spits to your master Fulanis.

Your tribe is known for churning out bad leaders together with your master Fulanis, that’s why Nigeria is this calamity, We are not mate, Igbos will always be superior
Re: The Real Reason For Igbo Hatred In Nigeria @leviaka A Social Commentator by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
This Thai Police officer, thinks Ibos are the curse of Africa and Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is No One Asking This Question? / APC 2+2=? By David Hundeyin / Throwback: Allow Igbos Go If They Want To - Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.